SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:31 pm

I'm sure a lot of you follow Punkee, but Matt's Osher impersonation is worth keeping here laugh out loud    Despite his protestations about not wanting a media career, I think he would be perfect for it.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AprilApril Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:33 am

https://www.smh.com.au/national/it-s-a-real-heartbreaker-bachelor-matt-agnew-s-secret-gig-at-nab-20190805-p52e2g.html

Matt is working in a bank according to this.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:30 am

Bobette wrote:NEW GAME:

Who do we think will be getting "Meet Bla Bla" clips on Twitter?  Historically these are unlikely to be F1; more likely bitches/weirdos/sex vamps/sweetheart characters but there's often an F3 in there too so something to watch out for.

ETA:  Just looked up who got intro tweets for past seasons:

[In chronological tweeted order from first to last]

Matty:
Tara F3
Leah 
Elora
Cobie

Nick:
Brooke F3
Cass
Vanessa
Dasha

Richie:
Olena F3
Megan
Alex
Keira

Holy cow look at that pattern with F3s ALWAYS being tweeted first!  Imma check the Bachelorette tweets now to see if it's the same thing there. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything - they might change the pattern now just to spite me.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698 

Oh look, nowtolove have ripped off my research from 6 weeks ago re: F3 tweets over the past three seasons and written an article about it.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-conspiracy-theory-abbie-third-57457

No credit to the forum as usual Rolling Eyes but at least they called my logic "compelling"; something of a compliment I guess.  laugh out loud

They might need to print a retraction though since the recent TAB figures suggest she places second not third IMO.  

Also I think TPTB may have switched the order of the girls tweeted this year because starting with Abbie's Gemini gaffe was too good to pass up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:29 am

Bobette wrote:snipped
Oh look, nowtolove have ripped off my research from 6 weeks ago re: F3 tweets over the past three seasons and written an article about it.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-conspiracy-theory-abbie-third-57457

No credit to the forum as usual Rolling Eyes but at least they called my logic "compelling"; something of a compliment I guess.  laugh out loud

They might need to print a retraction though since the recent TAB figures suggest she places second not third IMO.  

Also I think TPTB may have switched the order of the girls tweeted this year because starting with Abbie's Gemini gaffe was too good to pass up.

After pulling out our magnifying glasses and launching a deep investigation into The Bachelor seasons of the past, we're ~pretty~ sure we now know who comes third.

A deep dive right into our forum?? laugh out loud Normally it doesn't bother me but sometimes like today it irritates me especially when I receive emails from tabloids warning of no source.  no no They perhaps should take some of their own advice!

I'm glad @Bobette you were able to assist them. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:41 pm

So TPTB seem to have realised they stuffed up by making Chelsea so obvious preseason, and are (IMO) paying DM etc to print BS stories suggesting he does a switch or chooses someone other than Chelsea.  

Too late TPTB.  no no

Meanwhile, Matt went back on KissFM but Kyle DIDN'T address the rumour that he slept with someone (who's not F1) on the show?  WHAT GIVES?  Kyle definitely seems to be going easy on him which is unusual.

Source

ETA: Full transcript HERE
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:03 am

I’m actually half expecting that Matt does sleep with someone. He did mention somewhere that being physical is all part of a relationship blooming
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:07 am

Sundy wrote:I’m actually half expecting that Matt does sleep with someone. He did mention somewhere that being physical is all part of a relationship blooming

Here's hoping.  laugh out loud  I can't see the producers preventing it, if it furthers a storyline.  I think they were disappointed Matty didn't go there with Elora TBH.

ETA:  Since Abbie said sex would be "impossible", perhaps it was Helena?  Her date with the moon was "at a farm near Richmond" according to the paps.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 YS4fHcH

Source

That's a fair way out.  I wonder if they "had" to stay overnight... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:22 am

Elly's dress tonight is in the season preview with Matt and her walking together at nighttime, presumably at the cp but perhaps nighttime part of date.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 HBlUasK

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:26 am

@Agent99 PARDON? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE CLEAVAGE.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:27 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 PARDON? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE CLEAVAGE.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698

rotfl the bewbs are out tonight on a few girls.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:53 am

OMG 😍 Elly's dress!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:28 am

Omg are those real?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh