SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 4505a410

Source: IG CHELSIE

THere must be some time with Chelsie this week otherwise she’d be hidden until episode 7 and 8 and that’s a long wait. I hope there is time with them shown.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 5be8f910
Chelsie has been catching up with the girls!
I know the chances are less, but hoping she’s the one chosen for the cooking date, considering there are screen caps  of Matt and her in the pool! 😬

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:10 pm

@Missnair Really interesting point - I just checked the screen caps of Chelsea and Matt in the pool and it's definitely the Bach Pad pool, and the tiles are a different colour to the caps of Abbie previewed for next episode.  So maybe her caps are taken elsewhere and she's not the one getting the cooking date.  Taking over to the screen cap thread for comparison now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 pm

[mention]EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Abbie fights back: "I'm not here to make friends!" The Bachelor's most controversial contestant speaks out!
Elly Miles and Chelsie McLeod might be the current front-runners for Matt Agnew's heart, but here at NW HQ, we reckon they've got stiff competition in Abbie Chatfield, who's quickly emerging as this season's dark horse.

Despite the pash ruffling feathers with the rest of the Bachie babes, Abbie insists she doesn't regret going to first base with Matt, 31.
"The other girls would've done exactly the same in my situation," the property analyst, 23, tells us.
"At the end of the day, we're there to find love – not make friends! I'm there for Matt. I'm not going to say to him in our moment, 'Oh, sorry, Matt, my friends are more important than our connection.' That wasn't going to happen."
Abbie and Matt's steamy make-out session left a particularly sour taste in Rachael Arahill's mouth.
Originally one of Abbie's closest friends during filming, Rachael was seriously hurt by her gal pal's behaviour.
"What a sly dog! Abbie really showed me her true character," Rachael, 23, dishes. "I was disappointed in her. She literally said to me, 'Oh, I'm not going to do it. I won't hook up with him,' and then she did it! I never trusted her again after that. She made a lot of enemies and for a long time."
Not only that, an insider tells NW that Abbie was very good at playing to the cameras. As soon as filming stopped, she'd become "a completely different person".
Case in point? "She told the girls she wasn't going to get physical with Matt," the spy explains.
"But the first thing she did after the kiss was rub it in everyone's faces and say, 'Oh, my God, we didn't even talk we just hooked up the whole time!'
"Abbie told someone, 'If the cameras weren't there, I would have slept with Matt.'"
OMG!
[/mention] wrote:

IMO It’s interesting they are describing Abbie as a dark horse when I think most viewers would agree that Elly is a front runner and Abbie.
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-abbie-matt-kiss-controversy-57532

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Abbie has done A LOT of interviews. Is that typical of F2 to do? I remember Laura from Matty J's season doing interviews like this, has Chelsie done any?

I guess it does make sense for Abbie to do interviews if she was cast in a role and is going to be on Paradise but these interviews would be set up and approved by the publicists right? I don't see Abbie being F2 with all of the attention they're giving her
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:22 am

[quote="Matt Agnew walks out, psychologists called and one girl stops eating! How The Bachelor mansion descended into chaos “I didn't eat for three days - I just slept and cried.”
It's arguably one of the most dramatic seasons in The Bachelor Australia history, with the ladies in contention for Matt Agnew's heart not only turning on each other, but on the Bachelor too!
TV WEEK can confirm that tensions are set to boil over this week when Abbie reveals to Matt that Monique – a girl he described as "the whole package" – has sensationally called him a "disrespectful pig" behind his back.
And with Matt on a witch-hunt to find out the truth, the Bachelor mansion is in chaos, with Matt confessing he needed a long meeting with psychologists – and Abbie not eating for days!
Joke gone wrong?
"It caught me off guard," Matt, 32, admits to TV WEEK of learning about Monique's remark. "It's quite confronting for anyone to hear that.I don't think anyone goes through life thinking that's who they are. It was something I needed to address to see what happened. For me, the biggest issue came down to honesty and trust."
Monique says the drama began when Abbie took a "joke" the wrong way. The lingerie designer says she and fellow Bachelorette Rachael were mimicking YouTube sensation "Trent from Punchy" when the alleged comment was made.
"We were in stitches laughing," the lingerie designer, 26, recalls. "I don't remember exactly what was said, but if it was said, it was as a joke. It was taken completely out of context."

Bachelorettes at war
Monique was shocked to discover Abbie had relayed the conversation to Matt. Looking back, she thinks Abbie was on a definite mission to get rid of her.
"She's very calculated," Monique says, fuming. "I have nothing nice to say about her."
Rachael, 23, agrees, claiming Abbie was "jealous" of Monique and Matt's connection.
"He was smitten [with Monique] and I think a lot of the girls were threatened by that," she adds.
Meanwhile, Abbie, 23, stands by her decision to tell Matt.
"If I were the Bachelorette, I'd want to know," she explains.
Matt says he was "grateful" that Abbie told him. After an explosive cocktail party at which he tried to find out the truth, he told the women it had been "a tremendous waste of time" before storming out. And it left Abbie worried he'd walk out – for good.
"Matt isn't a guy who loves drama," she says. "He's so emotionally intelligent; he didn't think this was what he signed up for – all this cattiness and people talking about him. "I felt really guilty," Abbie adds. "Cocktail parties were so important to him."

Matt at breaking point
Matt admits the thought of leaving the show did cross his mind.
"It did mess with my head a lot," he says. "After that cocktail party, I had a real hard time trusting [anyone]. I had no idea who was telling the truth and what was a lie.
"Leaving probably crept into my mind a bit, because it was a case of not knowing who I could trust. Until then, I'd been really optimistic about the experience, but then I had this moment that completely derailed me. It made me think, 'Have I made a mistake?'"
Matt says it was at times like this that he needed to talk to his loved ones the most.
"I lean quite heavily on family and friends in helping me navigate big decisions," he admits. "That was probably one of the hardest parts of the experience – not having access to people who help me during tough times and making tough calls."
Fortunately, Matt had the help of on-set psychologists to get him through.
"I had a really good support network within the filming crew, and access to psychologists that I made sure I used frequently," he explains. "That helped me in terms of making sure I was in the right head space, and happy and healthy going through it."
Following the drama with Monique, Matt admits he needed extended time with the show's psychologists.
"It did kind of have a mental impact," he explains. "I spoke to the psychologists regularly after the rose ceremonies, but this was certainly one of the longer chats we've had."

Understandably, the girls also struggled with the pressure of the competition. Abbie said she was "an absolute mess" following her bitter fallout with Monique, and didn't eat for days.
"I wasn't coping," she reveals. "I had to call the psychologist, and the minders were a bit worried. I didn't eat for three days. I just slept and cried. I really wasn't well."

But she says it was her feelings for Matt that kept her going.
"There were times [I was tempted to leave], but because I felt so strongly for Matt, I decided to stay," she says. "I can handle a bunch of girls. I went to an all-girls school – I can deal with it."
"][/quote]

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-matt-abbie-monique-pig-57543

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 am

^^^ Yawn.  I despise the bitchy school girl aspect of this show.  Meanwhile, what on earth is this article?  The comments in bold make it sound like Todd is totally up himself these days.  

EXCLUSIVE The Bachelor 2019: Was The Bachelorette's Todd King meant to be this year's Bachelor?

The Bachie mansion was thrown into chaos last week when Nichole Wood threatened to leave after a heated row with rival Monique Morley. But NW hears it's not going to be an isolated incident.

Indeed, an insider claims a "mass exodus" is set to go down – and it's all because of Todd King. Come again?

Yep, apparently a bunch of the girls hoped Todd, runner-up on Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette, would be this year's suitor. 

But they were sorely disappointed when they arrived at the mansion to find Matt Agnew standing before them – who, until he was cast as Bachie, was an unknown astrophysicist from Melbourne.

"The girls didn't want to string Matt along when they knew they didn't have feelings for him," alleges the source.

Todd exclusively reveals to NW that he's in contact with eight of this year's Bachie babes. He also confirms the buzz that some of the ladies weren't happy with Matt's casting.

"They expected me to 
be the Bachelor this year," he tells us. "They also signed up because they thought I was going to be on the show. They were extremely disappointed 
to be honest."

Todd says that if given the greenlight, he'd be the "friskiest" Bachelor the nation's ever seen!

"You've got to remember I'm only 27," he laughs.

So which Bachelorette does the blonde beefcake have his eye on?

"Purely based on looks and what we've seen of their personalities, I'd say Helena or Elly. They both seem really down-to-earth and really wholesome girls."

Hmmm... Given Elly's been pegged as an early favourite to nab Matt's final rose, could an even bigger plot twist be about to go down?!
Source

No idea why they're plugging Elly so much - she isn't the favourite to win by any stretch of the imagination and nowhere near Todd's usual type from what I've seen.  This whole article is just weird and makes him sound like a dick IMO.

Helena I said when we found her linked etc that she was probably cast with Todd in mind (she's from Perth too) but I don't think he would have chosen her either - he seems to like the bad girls - more likely to have chosen Jessica IMO.

So he'd be in contact with Helena and Jessica IMO but I wonder who the other 6 girls are, and why is he bragging like this if he thinks he's a chance for next Lead?  People liked classy Todd IMO, not sure they'd like f&^%boy Todd.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:23 am

What’s the go with Vakoos knees ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1DF4aCF0fh/?igshid=1oh1d66slgbz5
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:38 am

@bobette Todd couldn't make being bach happen so maybe he has his eye's set on Paradise? All of these "bad girl" and "bad boy" types would be a shoe in for Paradise
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:57 am

If there is another Paradise

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:07 am

Bachbee wrote:@bobette Todd couldn't make being bach happen so maybe he has his eye's set on Paradise? All of these "bad girl" and "bad boy" types would be a shoe in for Paradise

If those are real quotes I honestly don't know what he's thinking.  Prince Charming on Ali's season, and now he's talking like that?  I mean, having briefly followed him on social media I think that's probably closer to who is is IRL, but I'd think if he was eyeing the Lead role he'd be wanting to keep up the Too Pure for This World image, not "I'd be the friskiest Bach the country has ever seen." 

All I can think is that the article is a paid ad for the show and Todd was asked by TPTB to mention Elly and Helena to make them look like contenders or something since all eyes are currently on Abbie and Chelsea is spoiled.  So yeah maybe he's been put on the payroll for Bach in Paradise and he's doing a few odd jobs for TPTB in the meantime to keep him in people's minds.  Still weird though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 am

Its interesting that Chelsie is hanging out with contestants while the show is airing, that's not a very F1 thing to do. 

Todd does sound like a douche in that article, and I really don't see Elly being his usual type at all, I think he's just trying to latch onto front runners to get more attention. BIP for you lad, the Bachelor ship has sailed for you!

I was going to say that Abbie doesn't seem very well liked by the other girls, but then I realised they only keep quoting Rachael and Monique, I'll be interested to see if anyone else speaks out either for or against her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh