SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:@bobette IA that is not healthy , didn't Matt also say something about it not being an issue with him if his girl gets into drama as long as there is communication with him.. or something along those lines. Maybe defending himslef for taking Abbie to F2?

That sounds to me like a man enjoying the fact that girls are fighting over him TBH.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 2498057887  But he's been defending Abbie from the start re: the Gemini comment which says to me genuinely likes her.  

I'm really interested to see where they take her edit from here.  They're going to have to tone it down and let her slip into the background a bit IMO or people are going to get Abbie Fatigue.  laugh out loud

I already have AF.  Let's see some of the other girls please.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:59 am

Flo being subtle. She’s not even watching. She’s out on the town courtesy IG Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 39332c10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:06 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 5d630f10

Source: Vakoo IG story

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1cbf7e10

Note Jessica Brody’s comment, I can see when they are public still being friends with a few of the girls, especially as Chelsie was well liked. Similar to how Laura and Matty, Georgie and Lee are still friends with other contestants. Also note that Jessica was just hanging out with Chelsie and a few of the other girls a few days ago.

ETA: source https://www.instagram.com/p/B1LmYnmFWGR/?igshid=1cx1dzyd0i6o2

Last edited by Zaynab on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 am

Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1cbf7e10

Note Jessica Brody’s comment, I can see when they are public still being friends with a few of the girls, especially as Chelsie was well liked. Similar to how Laura and Matty, Georgie and Lee are still friends with other contestants. Also note that Jessica was just hanging out with Chelsie and a few of the other girls a few days ago.

What photo was Jessica's comment on? A link would be great!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:52 am

butterflylove wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1cbf7e10

What photo was Jessica's comment on? A link would be great!

It was commented under the pics for their single date
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1LmYnmFWGR/?igshid=1cx1dzyd0i6o2

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:57 am

Thanks @Zaynab.  That is interesting because Chelsie had a caption on an IG photo about "president's wife"'.  

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Sundy wrote:Flo being subtle. She’s not even watching. She’s out on the town courtesy IG Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 39332c10

Aww what a great pic! I love these two together! They make a super hot nerdy adorable couple PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @Zaynab.  That is interesting because Chelsie had a caption on an IG photo about "president's wife"'.  

Too funny laugh out loud . Reminds me of Laura and her “queen of parallel parking” Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 4256136633 .

I have high hopes for Chelsie and Matt being a lasting couple. The BachAU odds are on their side (the pattern predicts this year the couple will last) and I can see them working out long term in the real world. Fingers crossed for them and that they’re having some secret rendezvous in Melbourne (love that they live in the same city). They both seem excited per SM  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:31 pm

How long before it’s removed. SourceDying with laughter. Courtesy IG. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 294a3510
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Sundy wrote:How long before it’s removed. SourceDying with laughter. Courtesy IG. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 294a3510

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698    Too cheeky giggling both Chelsie's caption and Vakoo's comment laugh out loud love it and I am sure Matt loves it too  :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh