SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Confirmation of the Final Five- article states pics were taken Friday, May 3

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 17335790-7362261-image-m-23_1565910843814
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7362261/amp/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Matt-Agnews-final-five-REVEALED-set-photos.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Awesome. So we were right. Emma’s puppies came in handy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Jo Scrimshire comes through with the goods again laugh out loud

Good work Team Sleuthing for having the F5 figured out already. Elly must go out pre hometown rose ceremony to leave Emma the last brunette standing
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Zaynab wrote:Confirmation of the Final Five- article states pics were taken Friday, May 3

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 17335790-7362261-image-m-23_1565910843814
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7362261/amp/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Matt-Agnews-final-five-REVEALED-set-photos.html

And Elly was pictured back home May 8 making Emma F4 as we predicted.  Nice work everyone!   goteam

It occurs to me that paps pretty much operate on the basis of blackmail.  Buy our pics or we'll sell them to the media and your show will be spoiled from the get go.  Cheeky buggers. 

TPTB must have forked out a tonne of cash this year to have literally every pic of Matt with Chelsea removed from public view.  The pics of her meeting Matt still aren't up on Matrix. 

Something to bear in mind for Angie's season.  Missing pics may indicate F1 and anyone pictured on a SD can be ruled out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Zaynab wrote:Confirmation of the Final Five- article states pics were taken Friday, May 3

Great sleuthing everyone on narrowing down on the F5  goteam :alltens:

They've been sitting on these pics and so much more for months now. Seems like the magazines are not able to publish pics anymore like they used to (explains the fewer pap bts pics revealed during filming). 

I am sure the media knows F1 and F2 etc and likely we'll get more pics of that as the finale comes :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Is it possible tptb tp keep Abbie for f2, if he’s really set on Chelsie early on?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:42 pm

sdmom wrote:Is it possible tptb tp keep Abbie for f2, if he’s really set on Chelsie early on?
`````````
Yes I think it's possible TPTB could have a hand in that. From a purely producer point of view, this works in TPTB favor of getting that love story they promised because it's obvious audiences will be backing Chelsie F1 and against Abby at F2 and Matt chooses the right one and channel ten has their love story and so does Matt and Chelsie (because I definitely think their connection is real and lightyears ahead of everyone elses).  

I also think though that considering the other options it makes sense if Abby is F2 since she already tattled to Matt on her date with him which never bodes well for a contestant. Add in the overtly sexual and mainly physical relationship only she's the stereotypical F2. Elly is too much friendzoned to be F2 and Matt would never drag her that far. Emma I see barely any connection there between them - she's the brunette to make it seem like it's not only blondes he's interested in (even though it is imo) and there's no relationship established between them. Helena I could maybe see as F2 but she's more guarded and imo Helena has the Olena/F3 edit. Olena like Helena also had the accent a bit, was intriguing, more guarded etc. Fits being F3 imo. 

So I don't think Matt really had any options once he settled on Chelsie for F1 and the best option for F2 he had was Abby imo. I think it was a done deal after his date with Chelsie and he knew she was the one then and it was a matter of who to take all the way and out of the options, the physical connection with not much else makes sense. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Is it possible tptb tp keep Abbie for f2, if he’s really set on Chelsie early on?

I said upthread IMO Abbie was scouted specifically to play the part of F2.  I personally think the Lead has no say whatsoever in who gets to be in the Top 4 other than F1 obviously (though even there I think there is some coaxing).

There was a relaxed confidence about Abbie early on similar to what I saw with Brooke during Nick's season who I also think was scouted and guaranteed a spot in Top 3 (I don't think she ever had any interest in being F1 or F2).  

IMO Helena and Chelsea were both cast as potential matches for Matt but they are so similar IMO Helena could never have been F2 so they needed someone who would contrast them both, whether he chose C or H - et voila, Abbie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:36 pm

There are a heap of pics of Emma’s date on Matrix with the date. Has that been sleuthed as yet?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:09 am

Sundy wrote:There are a heap of pics of Emma’s date on Matrix with the date. Has that been sleuthed as yet?

Not preseason (no pics on Matrix back then) but they did a DM article about it when the show premiered (maximising the clinger edit!) and some pics were included there.  I think the pics are chronologically after Kristen's on Matrix?  So probably ep 9 maybe?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:40 am

Joy to the World, Gogglebox has returned.

Source

Full episode here.  Bach is first up and it's a long segment.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 LO85D4D

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 IgBQydN

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 am

Pretty sure Matt is working at Quantium's Sydney office at the moment, I saw him in Martin Place a couple of times.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh