SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:27 am

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 F7c6d210
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:30 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:32 am

All the tv guides seem to imply Kristen's date. What is going on.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:52 am

Agent99 wrote:All the tv guides seem to imply Kristen's date. What is going on.

Maybe they use the bath for both dates?  Maybe they shipped it up to Cottage Point as well as the farm in Richmond?  Maybe they keep it in the back of the craft services van in case they need somewhere to prepare large volumes of waldorf salad? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:55 am

Anyone notice Sogand hasn't uploaded her promo dress for tonight??? Maybe she's going home

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 am

brownravens wrote:I think the Australia SHV are harder to track because of such restricted SM behaviour for everyone but I don't think its a big deal yet.

Also I think Vakoo and Chelsea were really close in the house based off the cute FB video so I think its just a case of friends hanging out after like Laura and Flo + Anna and Sarah where they chilled together during the season airing.

Sorry guys catch a newbie up, what's SHV?

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:00 am

Aperry wrote:
brownravens wrote:I think the Australia SHV are harder to track because of such restricted SM behaviour for everyone but I don't think its a big deal yet.

Also I think Vakoo and Chelsea were really close in the house based off the cute FB video so I think its just a case of friends hanging out after like Laura and Flo + Anna and Sarah where they chilled together during the season airing.

Safe House Visit ... a producer-controlled venue where the happy couple get to spend time between the end of filming and when the finale is aired
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:15 am

Aperry wrote:

@Aperry yep @leavers is spot on - if there's anything else you're not sure of there is a list of all acronyms here. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:49 am

GOGGLEBOX GOLD cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:06 pm

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 0ba0d510

And while we watched the super-cute pair race kayaks and... sit in buckets... Kirsten explained that there was actually a lot more to the date that viewers didn't get to witness.

"I was surprised because there was quite a lot you didn’t see," she said.

"We spent a long time in the water and a lot of that was kissing. And as much as I love that it looked like I made the first move, Matt actually kissed me first! I was way too nervous for that kind of confidence."
She continued, "After our ‘chocolate bath 2.0’ we had a wine and a cheese platter, where we both opened up and shared stories about our lives, what we love and what we are looking for. This was the most vulnerable time but also the most special".

"I was disappointed you couldn’t see that," she added.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190823vmyzi/i-was-disappointed-what-you-didnt-see-happen-on-kristens-date-with-matt-20190823

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Missnair wrote:GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 0ba0d510

And while we watched the super-cute pair race kayaks and... sit in buckets... Kirsten explained that there was actually a lot more to the date that viewers didn't get to witness.

"I was surprised because there was quite a lot you didn’t see," she said.

"We spent a long time in the water and a lot of that was kissing. And as much as I love that it looked like I made the first move, Matt actually kissed me first! I was way too nervous for that kind of confidence."
She continued, "After our ‘chocolate bath 2.0’ we had a wine and a cheese platter, where we both opened up and shared stories about our lives, what we love and what we are looking for. This was the most vulnerable time but also the most special".

"I was disappointed you couldn’t see that," she added.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190823vmyzi/i-was-disappointed-what-you-didnt-see-happen-on-kristens-date-with-matt-20190823

I can understand a contestant wanting to justify and clarify a date if only not to appear insignificant, but then I also wonder if any thought was given to the actually F1? Is there a need for the contestants to add on details about a date? I'm curious.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:36 pm

So according to the Insider Guide, Chelsea read Kristen's date card, and then Elly sang a song about it. laugh out loud

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/insider-guide/season-7/the-bachelor-insider-guide-week-4/tpv190822xbskm

Also I enjoyed watching this. Showcased how very different Kristen and Helena are (but I still like them both).

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/exclusives/season-7/bizarre-date-rituals/tpv190821fxkhd
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh