SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:56 am

They could have been somewhere secluded in the Grampians? I really hope so, after the last couple of weeks of dog c**tery they need to have some alone time!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:They could have been somewhere secluded in the Grampians? I really hope so, after the last couple of weeks of dog c**tery they need to have some alone time!

From Chelsea's IG, she's no stranger to a camp site with no power or water IMO.  I think they could have easily pitched a text in a remote spot and gone unnoticed.  Sounds rather nice actually.

butterflylove wrote:
Or even Ali and Taite.. (though I feel like they hid out in Ballarat a bit, or even had some SA SHV?)..

Tate wouldn't be seen dead in Adelaide IMO.  laugh out loud  And yet I'm sure I recall Ali saying F1 HAD to be willing to move to SA or it would be "a total deal breaker".  Ugggghhhh that woman.  :headbanging
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:20 am

Looks like baby Gunsberg came right on time.   yes  Wolfgang is a cool name!

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 NoMl1Mr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:30 pm

This article is totally stupid IMO (as if anyone's getting pregnant on the show) but it implies someone goes to the Bach Pad and that's where the previously-rumoured tryst takes place.  

The fact that they use the word "desperate" makes me think the girl will get knocked back rendering the sex rumour moot. Just TPTB trying to spice up some interest in Matt's season IMO. 

None of this would be possible without the producers driving the wheel so another scripted plot point which points to Abbie IMO, or perhaps Emma if they're ramping up the clinger edit.

Bachelor fans were left gobsmacked to hear that Matt Agnew had allegedly had a late-night rendezvous with a contestant while filming the show. And now speculation has emerged there could be a Bachelor baby on the way!

Woman's Day is told Matt, 32, received a late-night visitor at the Bachelor pad during filming from one of the Bachelorettes desperate to "reignite their spark" after the cameras were switched off for the day.

"She was getting jealous of the other girls' connections with Matt and was trying to win him over," the insider explains. "So she snuck out of the mansion one night and stayed over."

According to the spy, the head-over-heels Bachelorette "left when all the girls were asleep and came back first thing in the morning" and before she knew it there was an uproar and bedlam ensued.

"It was the biggest scandal ever – the girls turned on her completely from that point on and no one trusted her," says the source.

It's believed the mystery Bachelorette had help in arranging the rendezvous, since the girls are stripped of their phones while filming.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Just on a practical question - how does someone sneak into the Bach pad? Isn’t it too far to walk?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:46 pm

brownravens wrote:Just on a practical question - how does someone sneak into the Bach pad? Isn’t it too far to walk?

Yes it's a 1.5 hour walk so completely ridiculous IMO.  As if anyone could just pop on over without the producers enabling it.  Rolling Eyes

Also Chelsea's the only one to have been there this season and I doubt she'd be drawing anyone else a map of directions...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Yes, that whole scenario is ridiculous, but I can't wait to watch it laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Agent99 wrote:Yes, that whole scenario is ridiculous, but I can't wait to watch it laugh out loud

I hope it's someone other than Abbie.  She's had all the good storylines this season - give one of the other girls a scene to put in their showreel when they apply to be an extra on Home & Away!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Yes, that whole scenario is ridiculous, but I can't wait to watch it laugh out loud

I hope it's someone other than Abbie.  She's had all the good storylines this season - give one of the other girls a scene to put in their showreel when they apply to be an extra on Home & Away!

I hope it will be someone else too, but sadly imo it will be Abbie. Imo the rest of the girls have more class, including stage 5 Emma.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I hope it will be someone else too, but sadly imo it will be Abbie.   Imo the rest of the girls have more class, including stage 5 Emma.

Well yeah but they're still on the show so.... laugh out loud

The article upthread also included this line:

23-year-old Abbie Chatfield recently denied any of the girls could have bedded Matt, deeming it "impossible".

So either it's not Abbie, or the media and TPTB are setting her up to look like even more of a liar than she already does.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Bobette wrote:That's interesting @sprout - do you know of anywhere nearby that would be a bit more secluded, but with the same vegetation/rock patterning?  Could they have just pitched a tent, and stayed off the main trails? question

They could’ve I guess but it is a tourist area and I’m not sure pitching a tent out in the sticks would be a typical SHV? There are bush retreats but there would be other guests so not really sure.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:21 pm

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:That's interesting @sprout - do you know of anywhere nearby that would be a bit more secluded, but with the same vegetation/rock patterning?  Could they have just pitched a tent, and stayed off the main trails? question

They could’ve I guess but it is a tourist area and I’m not sure pitching a tent out in the sticks would be a typical SHV? There are bush retreats but there would be other guests so not really sure.

No not typical at all, but IMO Matt and Chelsea are not the usual F1/Lead and I think they would have jumped at the chance to rough it alone in the mountains for a couple of days.  JMO.

Meanwhile... um wot. laugh out loud

The Bachelor: Vakoo Kauapirura and Rachael Arahill's secret love affair exposed

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh