SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:I don't know about this sexual chemistry between Matt and Abbie.  It is being shoved down our throats by the commentary.  We are hearing about it, but I'm not seeing it any more with Abbie than Chelsie or even Helena in their kisses.  I think TPTB thought we've got a sex bomb on our hands here, what are we going to do with her  plotting  and just amped up the sex angle.  Cue misleading articles about them having sex etc etc

I noticed Matt's floating hand in this shot and thought if he was so into her, he would be hanging on tight imo.
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 FU7d3m9
Source

@Agent99 I also noticed the limp wrist.  laugh out loud  By this stage of filming I think he was definitely gravitating towards Chelsea, worrying about stringing Abbie along, and not really knowing how to handle it.  

However I'm also with @leavers in that I think he was genuinely attracted to her, especially in the beginning, and would have FOR SURE taken her home if she'd approached him IRL outside the show.

I think any man (and quite a few women  Hugesmile ) would find her hard to resist.  IMO that's why we have such an odd/unique dynamic with Matt and Abbie - IRL she would be the one calling the shots, IMO.

ETA:  Also I didn't know this emoji existed thank you for bringing it to my attention.  plotting
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Finch Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:49 pm

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Screen14
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Screen15
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Screen16

I noticed the hand with Abbey and also the crossed legs, even after the rose, he stayed with his body not really facing her. In stark contrast to Chelsie, where like someone said up thread, at one stage he just about mounts her laugh out loud!

Chelsie's ITM reminds me of Laura after her second date with Matty. Open. Flushed with oxytocin.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:19 am

Matt is back in Victoria and in the Yarra Valley. This weekend in going to be beautiful, I presume he's with the fam for a Father's Day weekend, but part of me also quietly hopes he and Chels have escaped up to wine country.
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 69290543_120393662659098_4411885739453022145_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&oh=69e7ff70c011129c7d8c7e8c23cdabd4&oe=5D6C86AA&ig_cache_key=MjEyMjMyODcwMTE3MzM1Mjc1Ng%3D%3D
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:30 am

leavers wrote:Imagine if Matt did a Mesnick/Arie and went back to Abbie!

Honestly, I could see it

And I'm not really implying they'd be a love match or in a serious relationship but their sexual chemistry was something else.  I could see them having a passionate fling if he and Chelsie did break up.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 6bd3af10

Something I found on the Instagram handle. Hoping it’s a mistake!
And reaaaaly hoping he’s still with Chelsea. The break up rounds have been there for a while. :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:33 am

@butterflylove, You saying he's back reminds me I forgot to post about the fact that the day after he posted that pic of the sunset in Broome, Matt posted a sunrise pic in Karratha.

No way on any planet in any universe is it possible to get from Broome to Karratha overnight IMO - that's almost as far as Adelaide to Sydney and the roads are a lot less friendly!

IMO he never left Vic and was just posting throwback pics as a misdirection to get people looking at Helena as F1, IMO. Seems to have fooled DM, or they are playing along Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:36 am

Missnair wrote:

Honestly, I could see it

And I'm not really implying they'd be a love match or in a serious relationship but their sexual chemistry was something else.  I could see them having a passionate fling if he and Chelsie did break up.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 6bd3af10

And reaaaaly hoping he’s still with Chelsea. The break up rounds have been there for a while.  :nervous

Don't worry @Missnair, one of those guys is Chelsie's brother in law, so it's a joke.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:59 am

Found a really interesting recap, which I agree with:

And finally, finally, I think I’ve worked out what’s happening. Chelsie is getting the Snezana edit. She’s on the periphery of the drama, narratively coded as too mature for it. She hasn’t had as much screen time as Snez, but all the beats are still there. And in Abbie and Elly, we’ve got Lana and Heather respectively. Lana was very much the Sexy One, and Heather was the Nice One: she got eliminated because Sam saw her more as a friend. Snez, on the other hand, combined both niceness and sexiness, and ultimately won the prize. (If you want more on this, my chapter in Small Screens is a detailed analysis of Lana and Heather in Sam Wood’s season. And if this plays out the same way – ie if Chelsie really is the Snez – I’m going to be so ******** smug, you guys. I’ll be insufferable.) wrote:

Just an observation I had to of their date, Matt right away when she said she couldn’t do the repelling anymore he said okay and they went down together.
Legitimately the most romantic thing I have seen this whole season happens: about halfway down, they decide they suck at rappelling, give up, and let themselves fall gently to the ground. Seriously, is there anything more romantic than looking someone in the eyes and saying ‘ugh, **** this’ at the same time, and giving up together so you can go and eat cheese? I posit that there is not. wrote:

http://bookthingo.com.au/recap-the-bachelor-australia-s7-e10/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:28 am

Agent99 wrote:
Missnair wrote:

Honestly, I could see it

And reaaaaly hoping he’s still with Chelsea. The break up rounds have been there for a while.  :nervous

Don't worry @Missnair, one of those guys is Chelsie's brother in law, so it's a joke.

Cheeky buggers. Just more confirmation(as if we need it) that Chelsie is F1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:53 am

@Zaynab that recap hits a few good notes re: Chelsea but I see two glaring errors with her analysis:

1. Heather was not the "nice" one.  She was the sarcastic funny witty one (and hence my favourite); and

2.  THEY NEVER EAT THE CHEESE. GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698

@Agent99 I wonder if the brother in law is getting kickbacks from Sportsbet.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:56 am

I just can’t take the Abbie storyline seriously no idea ; can’t shake the impression that she is in a bubble in love with the cameras. Because of that impression, IMO she is the perfect F2 because other more authentic gals are saved from having hurt feelings at the end. Instead, take the girl to F2 that is motivated by winning a game.
She’s very attractive, great on camera, has some fun banter, and plays the temptress well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:25 am

notarose wrote:I just can’t take the Abbie storyline seriously no idea ; can’t shake the impression that she is in a bubble in love with the cameras. Because of that impression, IMO she is the perfect F2 because other more authentic gals are saved from having hurt feelings at the end. Instead, take the girl to F2 that is motivated by winning a game.
She’s very attractive, great on camera, has some fun banter, and plays the temptress well.

I agree with your post, but especially the bold :yes:

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 am

Bobette wrote:@Zaynab that recap hits a few good notes re: Chelsea but I see two glaring errors with her analysis:

1. Heather was not the "nice" one.  She was the sarcastic funny witty one (and hence my favourite); and

2.  THEY NEVER EAT THE CHEESE.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698

@Agent99 I wonder if the brother in law is getting kickbacks from Sportsbet.  laugh out loud

Yes, in terms of the "nice" one to me I think it ultimately means someone who ends up being friendzoned, and in terms of to the viewers a favorite.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh