SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:03 pm

Those alleged text messages sound like absolute rubbish laugh out loud Asking. Chelsie to tell them about her man and the “story from start to finish”? They were all literally there from the start and nearly finish what’s there to tell dizzy Ridiculous. 

What I really think is that the media is using this as a way to spoil the F1 without getting into trouble with 10. Basically just make something up to back up that’s it’s known Chelsie wins Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 4256136633 :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:34 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3000552056684749&id=346705712073633&_rdr

Matt’s talk with Brian Schmidt at Questacon.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:08 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B17u2XaF4Bb/?igshid=ps26vwbsff6v

Latest promo for this week!
Looks like the draaamaa is back again! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:00 am

Noticed that Abbie says "I want to win this". IMO she isn't there with the right motive? no no .

Missnair wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B17u2XaF4Bb/?igshid=ps26vwbsff6v

Looks like the draaamaa is back again! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 4256136633
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:19 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Noticed that Abbie says "I want to win this". IMO she isn't there with the right motive?  no no .

Abbie's back is to the camera when she says "win this thing" so once again taken out of context and edited together to make her look cocky IMO.  Her next few lines are even worse.  "I Am nOT taKinG No fOR aN aNSweR."

I don't feel like I'm in a position to judge her motives because I don't feel like we've even got to see her real personality at all.  She's the most edited, most frankenbyted contestant in the history of the AU franchise IMO.  

The only time I've seen her speak a full sentence from beginning to end without being cut off or spliced and diced is in the Extras videos, where she comes across as loud, confident, chatty, and well liked by the other girls.

Unless I see something come out of a contestant's actual mouth I don't believe they said anything this season.  And even if they do say it on camera, most often they are talking about something completely different IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:45 am

Amen! @Bobette

Her edit during the last group date was a joke!!!
Any smart bachelor fan could see Abbie on the floor balancing one of the other girls, then resting ang fanning herself etc..
From the looks of Rachael’s ig and her ig (earlier in the season; haven’t checked for any new Inst stories) she isn’t too upset; her mum had fun taking the piss out of situations like the Gemini meme.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:48 am

@Ash I'm glad she's having fun with it.   Unfortunately most of the general public seem to be taking the edit at face value and hating on her for it.  

Must be so frustrating for her not being able to speak out, but should make for some interesting interviews when contracts expire in 12 months time...

...or at the very least, one heck of a redemption edit in Paradise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:52 am

Abbie’s “win this thing” is probably taken from some group date task!!! We never know! Imo she comes across as competitive but definitely has been edited a lot. Her sister has put up new highlights of Abbie’s stories and she comes across as a fun loving girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:56 am

Missnair wrote:Abbie’s “win this thing” is probably taken from some group date task!!! We never know! Imo she comes across as competitive but definitely has been edited a lot. Her sister has put up new highlights of Abbie’s stories and she comes across as a fun loving girl!

Quite likely IMO @Missnair. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 am

Bobette wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:Noticed that Abbie says "I want to win this". IMO she isn't there with the right motive?  no no .

Abbie's back is to the camera when she says "win this thing" so once again taken out of context and edited together to make her look cocky IMO.  Her next few lines are even worse.  "I Am nOT taKinG No fOR aN aNSweR."

I don't feel like I'm in a position to judge her motives because I don't feel like we've even got to see her real personality at all.  She's the most edited, most frankenbyted contestant in the history of the AU franchise IMO.  

The only time I've seen her speak a full sentence from beginning to end without being cut off or spliced and diced is in the Extras videos, where she comes across as loud, confident, chatty, and well liked by the other girls.

Unless I see something come out of a contestant's actual mouth I don't believe they said anything this season.  And even if they do say it on camera, most often they are talking about something completely different IMO.

The absolute worst one was when she said something last ep like 'I knew Elly would lose.' Both my roommates at the same time noticed the sentence sounded absolutely bizarrely put together and the word lose was quite obviously not the end of the sentence.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:27 am

Bobette wrote:Sorry but they may have gone too far with the shirt this time.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 3806527698

Source

I don't think Abbie is as bad as the "villians" from previous seasons, with or without the frankenbite stuff happening. She reminds me a bit of Alex, a bit obsessive, very confident in herself ... but maybe it's the edits that make me think she's like Alex. She's undoubtedly a very beautiful girl, just not the right fit for Matt... (watching from my couch, with the Ten producers chopping and editing her scenes... )

Now, let's get back to this video of Matt... Ok, am I the only one who got really hot and bothered listening to him nerd talk? Yes I probably am.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:32 am

@chailatte I felt like he dumbed it down too much; would have been way hotter if I didn't understand a word he was saying. Hugesmile

Vjeff wrote:The absolute worst one was when she said something last ep like 'I knew Elly would lose.' Both my roommates at the same time noticed the sentence sounded absolutely bizarrely put together and the word lose was quite obviously not the end of the sentence.

Yeah I remember that. :yes: They've been doing it more with Survivor this season too. Wonder if it's the same editing team...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh