SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:04 am

Noted all your comments, I re-watched and yes, now I see what you mean that the preview only showed Abbie saying to the camera the first couple of words but not the phrase "win this thing".

My IMO isn't about her personality but my opinion of her motive that she is 100% on the show to find a life partner.

Frankenbyting is not a foregone conclusion if a contestant's back is to the camera. JMO it increases the probabilty that frankenbyting occurred but is not definitive.

At the end of the day, my opinion doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking to be entertained and to sleuth1 peace

Bobette wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:Noticed that Abbie says "I want to win this". IMO she isn't there with the right motive?  no no .

Missnair wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B17u2XaF4Bb/?igshid=ps26vwbsff6v

Latest promo for this week!
Looks like the draaamaa is back again! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 4256136633

Abbie's back is to the camera when she says "win this thing" so once again taken out of context and edited together to make her look cocky IMO.  Her next few lines are even worse.  "I Am nOT taKinG No fOR aN aNSweR."

I don't feel like I'm in a position to judge her motives because I don't feel like we've even got to see her real personality at all.  She's the most edited, most frankenbyted contestant in the history of the AU franchise IMO.  

The only time I've seen her speak a full sentence from beginning to end without being cut off or spliced and diced is in the Extras videos, where she comes across as loud, confident, chatty, and well liked by the other girls.

Unless I see something come out of a contestant's actual mouth I don't believe they said anything this season.  And even if they do say it on camera, most often they are talking about something completely different IMO.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:08 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:At the end of the day, my opinion doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking to be entertained and to sleuth1  peace

Your opinion matters as much as anyone's!  There's no right or wrong around here - hence the magic phrase IMO.  Stick an IMO on the end and you can say whatever you like.  laugh out loud  We all see things differently and all opinions/observations are welcome. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:10 am

Thanks @Zaynab for posting this! I really really enjoyed their talk, especially when they explored in depth about Brian Schmidt's research on the accelerating of the expansion of the universe and their mindset when their research yields a result that is the antithesis of what they had set out to prove in the first place.

I really hope Matt ends up with a partner that can apply commensurate intellectual rigour in discussions with him on his passion for science. It brings to mind the Bachie promo where Matt talks about finding an "equal partner", whatever that means to him!

Zaynab wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3000552056684749&id=346705712073633&_rdr

Matt’s talk with Brian Schmidt at Questacon.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hee Hee - spelled Brian's name as Brain. Not Freudian I hope!?)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:13 am

Thanks @Bobette! I did stick the magic three-letter acronym to my original statemen at the start (but not the end), which was why I was a bit surprised and wondered if I should have added JMHO or JMO too  giggling  

Bobette wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:At the end of the day, my opinion doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking to be entertained and to sleuth1  peace

Your opinion matters as much as anyone's!  There's no right or wrong around here - hence the magic phrase IMO.  Stick an IMO on the end and you can say whatever you like.  laugh out loud  We all see things differently and all opinions/observations are welcome.  yes
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:35 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 03e68c10

Songand’s Instagram.
She has uploaded this a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:37 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Thanks @Zaynab for posting this! I really really enjoyed their talk, especially when they explored in depth about Brian Schmidt's research on the accelerating of the expansion of the universe and their mindset when their research yields a result that is the antithesis of what they had set out to prove in the first place.

I really hope Matt ends up with a partner that can apply commensurate intellectual rigour in discussions with him on his passion for science. It brings to mind the Bachie promo where Matt talks about finding an "equal partner", whatever that means to him!

Zaynab wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3000552056684749&id=346705712073633&_rdr

Matt’s talk with Brian Schmidt at Questacon.

Yes thanks @Zaynab for posting the link. I watched the talk tonight. I think it's fantastic how there's an audience of young ladies who are watching the Bachelor and now know that you can be both very smart and sexy (or better yet, it's sexy to be smart!!) We certainly need more women in STEM - thanks Ten for picking Matt!

One of the really nice aspects of their talk is discussing how approachable science really is - you don't have to be Einstein or a genius, just curiosity and desire to ask questions and solve problems. Matt talked about how he's transferred the analysis skills he's learnt from his science and engineering background and now works in Data Science (at Quantium..) He also mentioned that he wanted to stay local which influenced his decision to work in this field. They talked about job opportunities in Astrophysics and science generally... I know there's a huge demand for (big) data analysts so it's certainly a highly employable field. He probably would've had to do post-doctoral studies and research to work in Astrophysics...

Anyway all of it was very interesting to me, including the chat on the research they've done... used to love Astronomy as a kid so of course I was a bit beatingheart listening to this!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:18 am

[mention]She fell quickly for The Bachelor’s Matt Agnew but newly evicted Sogand Mohtat has since changed her opinion of the astrophysicist. Once considered a front-runner, Mohtat said if Agnew cannot see through buxom beauty Abbie Chatfield’s antics, then she isn’t interested in him.
“I want to be with someone who is smart enough to see through someone’s games and lies,” Mohtat told Sydney Confidential.
“I know a lot of girls like Abbie, so if you can’t see through that and people like that then I definitely don’t want to be with someone like that.

“If Matt chooses Abbie then they are definitely right for each other — good luck.”

Mohtat, 30 thinks the way the “Abbie drama” was portrayed on the Channel 10 series­ made her appear petty.
“There was a lot more to my experience … with her,” she said.

“Abbie tried to make it seem as though I was coming across as jealous and I definitely wasn’t. I appreciate beauty and she is a beautiful girl, but beauty also comes from inside.”

While she doesn’t regret appearing­ on the reality show, Mohtat would do things differently a second time around.

“I was always trying to play it fair,” she said.

“I wanted Matt to get to know everyone and pick who is the right person for him, rather than making sure I got heaps of time with him.

“I definitely played that wrong, and also I got caught up with Abbie and not feeling comfortable with her not being real with him.

“I just can’t keep quiet when someone is lying or being fake but, in the end, that took away from my time with him. I wish that I didn’t focus on it so much and just focused on what I had with Matt.”
Asked if she and Chatfield had forged a friendship once the cameras stopped rolling, Mohtat’s response was simple and abrupt: “No.”
[/mention] wrote:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/what-the-bachelor-evictee-sogand-thinks-of-matt-agnew-now/news-story/a9d9bd057a6ff26e684aeab5ca5be1c9

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Zaynab wrote:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/what-the-bachelor-evictee-sogand-thinks-of-matt-agnew-now/news-story/a9d9bd057a6ff26e684aeab5ca5be1c9

I guess Abbie was true to her word. She wasn't there to make friends. I haven't heard any of the girls say nice things about her on their exit.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

I guess Abbie was true to her word.  She wasn't there to make friends.  I haven't heard any of the girls say nice things about her on their exit.

Yes I even noticed how Brianna the girl she was in the Facebook video in and Abbie’s was saying how there besties. Even she didn’t defend her and she also hasn’t followed her on IG, she’s followed people still on the show so it’s not that.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:21 pm

MAtt saying he caught up with F1 on the weekend,

There are more tweets but im waiting for the full video to be put up on youtube

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:58 pm

As per usual, Sogand said her favorites to win are Ellie and Chelsie on fitzy and wippa and they’re there for the right reasons

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:31 am

Also, To note before yesterday, Snezana wasn’t following anyone from this season and today she’s only followed Matt and Chelsie. Obviously, it’s 100 percent that Chelsie has won at this point IMO, just noting.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh