SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy a good love story too!  But that's not why I come here.  If I just wanted to watch the show, gush about my favourites and bitch about the girls I don't like or who wore what, I'd be over on one of the other fan sites.  

I enjoy puzzling things out and knowing more than the public and this year I feel like TPTB and Sportsbet have given way too much away too soon and now the public are all on the same page knowing who wins having put in zero effort. laugh out loud 

It reminds me of when Matty and Laura posted those skiing pics from two different countries and the public were all "Ah HA! they're together! She must win!" and thought they were geniuses.  Right conclusion but based on sloppy detective work!  

I'm sure I'll enjoy watching Matt and Chelsea fall in love but I don't know why they've made it so obvious so soon.  They didn't have to release her bio, meet video etc preshow and could have just subtly woven her into the previews.

I don't know why it's so hard for them to give us a love story and a mystery.  That is meant to be the basis of the whole show after all.  Season 1 did it perfectly.  Maybe I just expect too much.  Or maybe I should just offer to write for them.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Matt will be on 2DayFM this week (I presume Wednesday morning).
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 66376586_260277571595877_6516172103961944321_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel8-1.fna.fbcdn

And he will also be on The Project Wednesday night before the premiere.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 4ea62d485147151745feb3ce7cdf4e0c-538638

In the radio interview with Osher that was posted here the other day, the radio hosts mentioned something about Matt being at their live-watch party in Adelaide on Thursday.

Anyone know of any other appearances or interviews, I presume he'll be on air with Nova and FoxFM in Melbourne at some stage (Thursday morning perhaps?), and more than likely on Kyle and Jackie O 🤢
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:17 pm

It’s matt’s Birthday today, he turns 32.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0eh92Lg6Z9/?igshid=4vomot8gegtv

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Okay @Bobette let’s figure it out! Why is the kit and caboodle out of bag so soon this season? Is it because of the love story? Was there more than one love story? There seems to be a lot of kissing, so could the audience be confused and wonder why he pick F1 and not the other one he may have more of a connection with? Did they feel we needed to know his F1, so we can focus on them and be happy.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:52 pm

Short interview with Matt

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Zaynab wrote:It’s matt’s Birthday today, he turns 32.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0eh92Lg6Z9/?igshid=4vomot8gegtv
Thanks for posting. Now I understand better why he said he is ready to settle down and have kids. I think he might pull a Sam Wood for sure. I am just not sure about the contestants that are in their mid 20’s being that ready to settle down but maybe they will surprise me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Idlemess wrote:Okay @Bobette let’s figure it out! Why is the kit and caboodle out of bag so soon this season? Is it because of the love story? Was there more than one love story? There seems to be a lot of kissing, so could the audience be confused and wonder why he pick F1 and not the other one he may have more of a connection with? Did they feel we needed to know his F1, so we can focus on them and be happy.

OK @Idlemess here's what I'm thinking...  

IMO they're going to play Chelsea off as a nerdy underdog versus Princess Helena and Sexpot Abbie.  It's the only thing that makes sense to me from a storyline point of view.  

Helena seems to be front and centre, especially if she gets the golden ticket (see screen cap thread), and there's a LOT of Abbie kissing/straddling so IMO she'll be the "physical threat".

As you say, the confusing thing is why release so many of the frontrunners so early.  There was no need to do that.  And why the Sportsbet leak.  Also confusing and unnecessary.

In the preview we see Chelsea crying, saying she's never felt good enough.  She's pretty IMO but not in a Pageant Princess way like Helena, and doesn't have the same physicality as Abbie. 

So even though people are seeing her as the logical F1 now maybe TPTB are hoping the waters will be muddied when viewers are watching Matt pash other people week after week.

And I'm still not sure where Kristen fits in.  Looking at Elise, Britt and Sophie (who tied for F2 IMO, neither one was ever going to be F1 IMO) they had minimal story development.

Maybe Kristen is going to be the classic quiet achiever slow burn F2 who's in the background early on and then makes a late charge when Abbie and Helena are out of the way.  

But that would be ignoring the chemistry shown on night 1.  Or maybe they'll downplay that/edit it out.  Or maybe I misinterpreted the pics and he didn't want to jump her right there.  laugh out loud

Or maybe she crashes out/walks before hometowns and Token Brunette Emma comes into play in the final 4.  It will be interesting to see how they edit Kristen and Chelsea in ep 1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:54 am

Two things about this article of interest:

1. It's about Emma.  The Last Brunette.  Really wondering if they put her in the top 4 based on hair colour alone.

2. They interpret the golden ticket the same way I did - that it guarantees the recipient a spot in the final 4.

How does everyone else interpret this?

This time round, one lucky bachelorette will be handed a golden ticket in the first episode which automatically secures them a home visit with Matt.

It's usually the final four women who get a home visit, suggesting the ticket will guarantee that girl's place on the show until the final three episodes.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 am

Excuse me for the newbie question: what is “the golden ticket”? A date to the lead’s home?

In US, they have hometown dates for f4
Fantasy overnight dates for f3
F2 meet the lead’s parents
Last Chance dates for f2
Final Rose Ceremony

How’s Australia Bach?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:02 am

sdmom wrote:Excuse me for the newbie question: what is “the golden ticket”? A date to the lead’s home?

In US, they have hometown dates for f4
Fantasy overnight dates for f3
F2 meet the lead’s parents
Last Chance dates for f2
Final Rose Ceremony

How’s Australia Bach?
It’s mostly the same @sdmom except there’s are no overnight dates, and they usually have some gimmick that they throw in on the first night in place of the first impression rose. It’s a way to guarantee more time with the lead, either letting them steal them to a private place at any CP, or to plan a date for the lead whenever they want to. 

The Golden Ticket we’re not sure of yet, the article that @Bobette found today definitely implies that it’s a fast track to hometowns. I found an article the other day that implied to me that it guaranteed the contestant a dates in Matt’s hometown that they could claim whenever they wanted. 

I really think it’s a bad idea to guarantee someone hometowns on night 1, what if they end up being boring, or the lead isn’t into them anymore but TPTB often do things that I think are a bad idea, so it could well be the case.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:14 am

I actually think your interpretation makes more sense than the way DM & I interpreted it @Dirty Street Pie and I agree, we might get lumped with a dud for the whole season if it's a fast track (like the DD rose Uncle Sam)

Also your interpretation explained Helena in the carriage at Flemington but the fast track interpretation doesn't since she lives in WA? Then again Helena would be in the 4 no matter what IMO so seems like a waste to give it to her?

Considering Matt seems to have a thing for blondes and Emma was mentioned in the same article I'm wondering if she gets the ticket (that way TPTB have brunette finalist guaranteed).  The gimmicks always serve a TPTB storyline purpose IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:16 am

Here’s the article I found, it’s also from the DM

Season seven of The Bachelor is fast approaching and ahead of its premiere, a brand new twist in the show's format has been revealed. 
According to Woman's Day, one lucky girl will be handed a 'golden ticket' in the first episode, which secures her a date with new Bachelor Matt Agnew in his home town.
It's usually the final four women who get a home visit, suggesting the ticket will guarantee that girl's place on the show until the final three episodes.

So it’s a bit contradictory, and shows lack of knowledge of the show by the writer of the article. The F4 don’t generally get a trip to Matt’s hometown, they take him to theirs. So, for now, I’m going with the general theory that the DM are not to be trusted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7271353/The-Bachelor-reveals-huge-NEW-golden-ticket-twist-season-sevens-episode.html

Regarding what you wrote about this seasons storyboard @Bobette ITA. Helena = perfect princess pageant girl, Abbie = hot physical attraction girl, Chelsie = underdog, everywhere except Sportsbet
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh