SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Michdealm Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Where is Helena?

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Michdealm wrote:Where is Helena?

Deliberately edited out to make people think she walks IMO.  Or maybe in the loo... laugh out loud

She's pictured at the rose ceremony though so she's definitely there somewhere.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:27 pm

I seem to notice that Chelsie and Abbie often chat. This would indicate that they have a reasonably good relationship. This would probably make it easier for Chelsie if she is watching the show. Abbie never tries to play down her connection with Matt. So Chelsie should not be too shocked if she watches.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 pm

I honestly think Chelsie is just fine in how she feels and handles post-filming and has no problems with how everything went down and a lot of her "fears" are edited as overhyped because as F1 what else are TPTB going to push as an obstacle. It's so blatantly obvious a typical plot point.

Another thing is that she even said to Matt she knows her worth now and what she deserves and that's the past. As for what went on in the house, she was there herself and knew what was going on (Abbie spilled the beans a ton) and has even said on the show that she knew she wasn't as out there as some of the other girls.

It's super obvious that Abbie is the initiator with Matt (even the SCs it's her on top of him, not the other way around) and hey Sam Wood was being all super handsy with Lana/F2 and very physical as a lead and him and Snez are together, married and two kids. Despite all that, still it was Snez and in this case it's still Chels.

It's Matt who pursued Chelsie much more than he did any of the other woman on the show. If anything, the show has shown that Abbie is chasing Matt and Matt is chasing Chelsie and Chels knows this --even with Abbie chasing Matt so much the end is STILL Matt chose her, Chelsie, over everyone else.

It ultimately means nothing else matters and it didn't matter that Chels was not as out there or that Abbie was or whatever. Chels was still, per Matt's own words, pretty much his dream woman and everything he was looking for. That has to make Chels feel even better imo :yes: I'm sure they are enjoying their time together post-show rendezvousing :gotcha:  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I honestly think Chelsie is just fine in how she feels and handles post-filming and has no problems with how everything went down and a lot of her "fears" are edited as overhyped because as F1 what else are TPTB going to push as an obstacle. It's so blatantly obvious a typical plot point.

Another thing is that she even said to Matt she knows her worth now and what she deserves and that's the past. As for what went on in the house, she was there herself and knew what was going on (Abbie spilled the beans a ton) and has even said on the show that she knew she wasn't as out there as some of the other girls.

It's super obvious that Abbie is the initiator with Matt (even the SCs it's her on top of him, not the other way around) and hey Sam Wood was being all super handsy with Lana/F2 and very physical as a lead and him and Snez are together, married and two kids. Despite all that, still it was Snez and in this case it's still Chels.

It's Matt who pursued Chelsie much more than he did any of the other woman on the show. If anything, the show has shown that Abbie is chasing Matt and Matt is chasing Chelsie and Chels knows this --even with Abbie chasing Matt so much the end is STILL Matt chose her, Chelsie, over everyone else.

It ultimately means nothing else matters and it didn't matter that Chels was not as out there or that Abbie was or whatever. Chels was still, per Matt's own words, pretty much his dream woman and everything he was looking for. That has to make Chels feel even better imo :yes: I'm sure they are enjoying their time together post-show rendezvousing :gotcha:  jmo

I think the big tell is how quickly Matt scheduled a second date with Chelsie. Both Abbie and Helena had their first dates before Chelsie but their second dates well after Chelsie. Matt brought both Chelsie and Emma forward on the second dates and pushed Helena and Abbie back. I think his initial feelings for Elly were overtaken by the others and he proved that to himself after their second dates.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:19 am

stoneleigh wrote:
I think the big tell is how quickly Matt scheduled a second date with Chelsie. Both Abbie and Helena had their first dates before Chelsie but their second dates well after Chelsie. Matt brought both Chelsie and Emma forward on the second dates and pushed Helena and Abbie back. I think his initial feelings for Elly were overtaken by the others and he proved that to himself after their second dates.

If the Australian show does things the same way as the US, it's not the lead who chooses who goes on the dates. The lead gives production a weekly shortlist of who they like in order and then TPTB choose who goes on which dates (which they also have planned). Colton confirmed this on a recent episode of This American Life. He said he realised that they were planning dates for the girls he was putting in second, third, and fourth place and never Cassie, his favorite - so he started telling them Hannah G was his favorite so Cassie would get dates.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:23 am

So who is not sincere now?

From Daily Telegraph:
Despite their steamy chemistry and romantic dates, nurse Elly Miles insists she was never in love with Bachelor Matt Agnew.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 am

[mention]Despite their steamy chemistry and romantic dates, nurse Elly Miles insists she was never in love with Bachelor Matt Agnew. The 24-year-old was surprisingly last night booted from the dating competition by the astrophysicist.
“I am someone who always has my walls up so I was very grateful I left when I did rather than him meet my family,” she told Confidential. “I think there was a lot of friendship and a lot of humour and appreciation for each other. But in terms of longevity and how our lives would mesh together, I don’t think he saw it.”

Miles, who was an early favourite to win the competition, said her decision to speak up about series villain Abbie Chatfield’s intentions may have contributed to her exit.

“We had a conversation where I opened up to him (Agnew) about fear of heartbreak and I said to him that I’m worried we’ll get to the end of this and it won’t be me because we’re too different,” she said. “From that point I noticed changes in his interactions with me a little bit. I felt him really take what I said on board.”
Miles’ elimination came as a surprise to fans with many expecting her to make it to the end.

The Parkes local remains single but has no intention of applying for Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor In Paradise.

“I’m not a tactical person and I don’t want to be in a situation where someone wants my man and they’ve got a man,” she said. “Mum and dad watched it and they are like ‘Don’t you dare, you’re not allowed’.”
Careful not to say anything negative about Agnew, Miles did describe him as too much of a city slicker.

“I like bush blokes. I probably would have liked Nick (Cummins),” she said. “I love a blokey bloke.”[/mention] wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiwm66B8cjkAhWsnOAKHWOmAT8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fbachelor-favourite-elly-miles-evicted-in-shock-rose-ceremony%2Fnews-story%2F55b3582954c7111944c88fecf4e9d852%3Ffrom%3Dhtc_rss&psig=AOvVaw1sa2Tkse2oolqK7BwNMgOD&ust=1568295195185737

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 am

Embarrassing
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Elly has come to her defense.

[mention]Elly -- ever the amiable lady both on and off-screen -- has come to the defence of her controversial co-bachelorette, condemning the vitriol that has been directed Abbie's way over the past few weeks. "Abbie and I got in touch when the first episode came out and cleared the air, and we're on good terms," Elly told 10 daily, adding, "Things were said about each other on-screen and whatnot, but it's fine -- it happened with all of the girls."
"But the way things went down with her look bad on TV, and as a result, Abbie's copped a heap of backlash. There's been so many awful comments directed at her and it just sucks because it was all from a situation that was intensified."
Being on a reality show generally comes hand-in-hand with the inevitable social media trolls posting hurtful comments, but Elly insisted that the excessive hate towards Abbie has gone too far.

"No one deserves to have that kind of hate thrown at them. Some of the things said about her are just so nasty," she added.

As for whether she was heartbroken over being dumped by Bachie Matt, Elly revealed that she's doing fine, adding that if she made any further, it may have been a different story.

"I think I narrow narrowly missed out on getting my heart broken. If I made it to hometowns, it would have been a lot worse," she explained.

"I forgot pretty quickly about everything and went overseas for nine weeks with my sister," she said, adding, "I went to Europe and had a few flings!"

"It was almost surprising to me how quickly I accepted what had happened. I just moved on and got over it!"[/mention] wrote:

https://10daily.com.au/amp/entertainment/tv/a190911jlacy/the-bachelors-elly-defends-abbie-no-one-deserves-that-hate-20190911?__twitter_impression=true

IMO, I understand what she is saying in terms of since she left when she did her feelings weren’t able to develop that far, I think most of the contestants don’t have those strong feelings unless they make it to top 2. I agree with her that it’s a heightened situation. Also, I think Matt would have sent her home either way since she said once that had that conversation about her fears she could feel him shift his behavior toward her. I think the drama probably pushed him to send her home at this point possibly if she focused on them they would’ve been able to develop further, but like Matt said he had to make a decision based on stronger feelings.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:41 pm

Enough wrote:So who is not sincere now?

From Daily Telegraph:
Despite their steamy chemistry and romantic dates, nurse Elly Miles insists she was never in love with Bachelor Matt Agnew.

OHH!!! so who was the one that was not being sincere? I am a pretty intuitive person and I felt Elly at the end was just trying ( sweetly and genuinely)to get Abbie out of the picture. Because she obviously thought herself the winner and it was Abbie the only one that was making her nervous so ... she used her "good intentions" to have Matt send Abbie home. It backfired her! And at the end... Matt didn't make a mistake.

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Matt didn't make a mistake since he chose the right woman for him in the end, Chelsie. So him sending Elly home and keeping Abbie is really better for Elly.

At the end of the day, there's only ONE person he is choosing and it wasn't going to be Elly so she is actually lucky he let her go earlier before she did get invested. And it's not going to be Abby either.

So overall no mistakes made at all. Matt did the right thing by never taking a fan favorite further along when he'd get more backlash.

This season is the opposite of Richie's season since Matt will choose the Nikki of this season (Chelsie) and the Alex (Abbie) won't be it. It's the ending the audiences wanted for Richie's season that they will finally get on Matt's season. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh