Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:54 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:@Missnair nice catch!  thumbsup It goes along with everything I've been told, that Matt and Chelsie are very happy together  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 1f60d

Guess who lives in Perth..... Prince Charming Todd
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5694
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stoneleigh on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:48 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Vjeff wrote:
@Sprite wrote:
Hmmm...that might be because she is telling Matt that she is ready for marriage (commitment and monogamy are kind of implied with that) and wants kids. That means that Sogand and Matt's friend who chatted with Abbie were correct...she is saying stuff because that is what he wants to hear, not because that is what she wants. Nothing wrong with thinking like that, just don't go and lie about it to win the Bachelor!

Uh disagree with this completely. Saying you want marriage and also saying monogamy can be toxic do not have to be two separate things. I know several married couples who are either open or explore together outside of their marriage and are completely committed and devoted. You know the reason Curious Creatures is so popular in Melbourne? Not everyone has to subscribe to the conventional ideals of what marriage 'should be.' High time to break the taboo around open marriages and the idea that they are less genuine than conventional ones. Abby didn't say she wants to be single and screw around, she said she is a fan of open relationships. I love that she liked that post because she wasn't ashamed of not confirming to the norms. Whether married couples want to be monogamous, whether they want to do S&M or swing, whether they want to not have sex at all - none are less valid or 'better' than the others.

The point is that Matt wants monogamy. He wants to be in a relationship with ONE person and commit to one person only as he's stated. Not an open marriage or a non-monogamous relationship. Doesn't matter if open relationships are wonderful for other couples as it's not something Matt wants and so therefore it's just another incompatibility between Matt and Abbie. jmo

Exactly. Nothing wrong with Abbie's views at all, they are just incompatible with Matt's and would be absolutely deal breaking for him I would think... which is why I said I would be surprised if she was F1 because why on earth would she 'like' this post again now if she was?? It wasn't a dig at Abbie, it was just another clue that she's not F1.

stoneleigh

Posts : 471
Join date : 2016-09-08

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:50 pm

@Sundy wrote:
@Rikkim wrote:Hi all, been lurking and enjoying all the sleuthing...is this Daily Mail report a red herring or should Chelsie fans be nervous?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html

IMO there is no way she would be flying commercial and be so visible. I do also recall Matt saying he is still dating the one he chose
@Sundy wrote:
Guess who lives in Perth..... Prince Charming Todd

@ZeegaZigHah wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here and I've enjoyed your updates here Smiley .

Also have been looking for spoilers in other sites. haha.

But this one right here though: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html  Rolling Eyes

What do you say about that guys, if that's true at all...

I feel sad for Chelsea if she's indeed the F1 then had her heart broken again because of that... sad

What a waste of time watching this show if that's the case.

Don't worry @ZeegaZigHah, that's just a red herring IMO and as @Sundy suggests above, it's far more likely Abbie was in Perth to see Todd since they've been "chatting" via SM.  

I wouldn't even be surprised if TPTB paid for Abbie's flight - just like when they flew Taite and Todd to Fiji to make it look like they were filming BiP and Taite wouldn't be F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10418
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rikkim on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:28 pm

@Bobette @ZeegaZigHah @Sundy
Just to add, here's an interview Matt did with Steve Price on 6th September stating he's still with the one he chose at the end.

Here's a quote from the article:
'Matt Agnew says the yet-to-be-revealed winner is the love of his life.
But he tells Steve Price although he was friends with many of the other women on the show, he no longer keeps in touch with them.
“I can’t really pursue those friendships because there’s someone who is more important in that whole process that I pick at the end.
“As much as I made these great friendships and had these wonderful experiences, I need to make sure that I prioritise the reason I went on the show which is for that person at the end.'

https://www.2gb.com/matt-agnew-reveals-life-after-the-bachelor/
Rikkim
Rikkim

Posts : 125
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:10 pm

@stoneleigh wrote:

Exactly. Nothing wrong with Abbie's views at all, they are just incompatible with Matt's and would be absolutely deal breaking for him I would think... which is why I said I would be surprised if she was F1 because why on earth would she 'like' this post again now if she was?? It wasn't a dig at Abbie, it was just another clue that she's not F1.

I guess for me, being spoiled since before the show started airing, knowing Abbie doesn't win I'm never going to judge her for not wanting marriage or kids. I think F1 was probably always between Chelsie and Helena but Chelsie's been Matt's fave for a good while now especially once Helena started making it clear commitment wasn't her thing either. Abbie he clearly is just sexually attracted to, and who can blame him for that? Even if she was cast to play a role he probably still finds her sexually attractive.


leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 57
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 pm

@Rikkim wrote:@Bobette @ZeegaZigHah @Sundy
Just to add, here's an interview Matt did with Steve Price on 6th September stating he's still with the one he chose at the end.

Here's a quote from the article:
'Matt Agnew says the yet-to-be-revealed winner is the love of his life.
But he tells Steve Price although he was friends with many of the other women on the show, he no longer keeps in touch with them.
“I can’t really pursue those friendships because there’s someone who is more important in that whole process that I pick at the end.
“As much as I made these great friendships and had these wonderful experiences, I need to make sure that I prioritise the reason I went on the show which is for that person at the end.'

https://www.2gb.com/matt-agnew-reveals-life-after-the-bachelor/

I love that Matt is making quite clear in his interviews that he found love and it is serious. There is no ambiguity there.

Agent99

Posts : 691
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stoneleigh on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:40 pm

@leavers wrote:
@stoneleigh wrote:

Exactly. Nothing wrong with Abbie's views at all, they are just incompatible with Matt's and would be absolutely deal breaking for him I would think... which is why I said I would be surprised if she was F1 because why on earth would she 'like' this post again now if she was?? It wasn't a dig at Abbie, it was just another clue that she's not F1.

I guess for me, being spoiled since before the show started airing, knowing Abbie doesn't win I'm never going to judge her for not wanting marriage or kids. I think F1 was probably always between Chelsie and Helena but Chelsie's been Matt's fave for a good while now especially once Helena started making it clear commitment wasn't her thing either. Abbie he clearly is just sexually attracted to, and who can blame him for that? Even if she was cast to play a role he probably still finds her sexually attractive.  



I'm never going to judge her either for not wanting marriage, I personally have never been even remotely interested in getting married myself (although I do have kids) and would run a million miles in the other direction if it was presented as an option. :yes: rofl :halo

stoneleigh

Posts : 471
Join date : 2016-09-08

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 pm

@stoneleigh wrote:
@leavers wrote:
@stoneleigh wrote:

Exactly. Nothing wrong with Abbie's views at all, they are just incompatible with Matt's and would be absolutely deal breaking for him I would think... which is why I said I would be surprised if she was F1 because why on earth would she 'like' this post again now if she was?? It wasn't a dig at Abbie, it was just another clue that she's not F1.

I guess for me, being spoiled since before the show started airing, knowing Abbie doesn't win I'm never going to judge her for not wanting marriage or kids. I think F1 was probably always between Chelsie and Helena but Chelsie's been Matt's fave for a good while now especially once Helena started making it clear commitment wasn't her thing either. Abbie he clearly is just sexually attracted to, and who can blame him for that? Even if she was cast to play a role he probably still finds her sexually attractive.  



I'm never going to judge her either for not wanting marriage, I personally have never been even remotely interested in getting married myself (although I do have kids) and would run a million miles in the other direction if it was presented as an option. :yes: rofl :halo

:yes: My partner and I have 2 kids and have lived together 15 years and no marriage here! And I can't blame anyone for not wanting kids these days either.

I think most people watching the show (not us, I mean regular viewers who never get spoiled etc) don't consider that many women on the show are cast not as genuine contenders but to play roles. Narrator, villain, middle of the pack/easy to eliminate (MOTs as they're called here), the clinger, the inevitable Paradise islanders, the future Bachelorette, the diversity hires (I'm pro-diversity, but it was so clear that this year there was at least one woman cast purely for the woke points. I see you, tptb). I think Abbie was never cast as a true F1 contender, but as someone who would last to the end and then be used by tptb for other things. Abbie has a huge TV presence; if she gets a redemption edit on Paradise and Australia falls in love with her a la Alisha on last season, she really could have a future in TV and I see Channel 10 facilitating that.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 57
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 pm

@leavers wrote:I think most people watching the show (not us, I mean regular viewers who never get spoiled etc) don't consider that many women on the show are cast not as genuine contenders but to play roles.  Narrator, villain, middle of the pack/easy to eliminate (MOTs as they're called here), the clinger, the inevitable Paradise islanders, the future Bachelorette, the diversity hires (I'm pro-diversity, but it was so clear that this year there was at least one woman cast purely for the woke points.  I see you, tptb).  I think Abbie was never cast as a true F1 contender, but as someone who would last to the end and then be used by tptb for other things.  Abbie has a huge TV presence; if she gets a redemption edit on Paradise and Australia falls in love with her a la Alisha on last season, she really could have a future in TV and I see Channel 10 facilitating that. 

I agree I totally agree with everything you say above, @leavers.  

Re: Abbie and BiP, I wonder if they're cooking something up between her and Todd or if the audience would be against that.  Anyone not following him on SM would probably still think he's pure and innocent and may think Abbie's corrupting/forcing herself on him the way they seem to think she is with Matt even though IMO Matt's loving it and Todd would be in his element, IMO.

ETA: BiP3 thread is HERE for anyone wanting to continue the shipping/discussion.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 3806527698


Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10418
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:27 pm

@Rikkim wrote:@Bobette @ZeegaZigHah @Sundy
Just to add, here's an interview Matt did with Steve Price on 6th September stating he's still with the one he chose at the end.

Here's a quote from the article:
'Matt Agnew says the yet-to-be-revealed winner is the love of his life.
But he tells Steve Price although he was friends with many of the other women on the show, he no longer keeps in touch with them.
“I can’t really pursue those friendships because there’s someone who is more important in that whole process that I pick at the end.
“As much as I made these great friendships and had these wonderful experiences, I need to make sure that I prioritise the reason I went on the show which is for that person at the end.'

https://www.2gb.com/matt-agnew-reveals-life-after-the-bachelor/

I really like this! yes


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54869
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Has kristen done any interviews? Is it usually just the top five that do them? Suddenly I'm so much more dissapointed in Matt for not taking her further hehehe
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 440
Join date : 2018-08-17

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 pm

@Bachbee wrote:Has kristen done any interviews? Is it usually just the top five that do them? Suddenly I'm so much more dissapointed in Matt for not taking her further hehehe

Yes her interviews have been excellent @Bachbee!  If you go to the archive and scroll down to "related clips" there are two interviews embedded there (direct link here).  She is SUCH a sweetheart and very diplomatic with her wording, IMO.


Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 10418
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum