SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab September 15th 2019, 12:35 am

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:Matt has been doing the media round for the last 2 weeks. He will be going overdrive with the media this week. Will be on everything radio show and Ch 10 show

And then do it all over again with Chelsie by his side next week.

Yes, on the channel 10 website for the project, they already have Matt and his chosen lady scheduled to come on Friday. This season is well and truly coming to an end soon. I’m excited purely to see Matt and Chelsie together.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee September 15th 2019, 3:17 am

Chelsie recently has only posted pictures of her RC outfits and her family on IG.... Abbie is posting pics with Matt, more than happy to be a red herring? question
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah September 15th 2019, 3:46 am

butterflylove wrote:1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 D2378ee8fd8d66bc6eb8dcf236856b05?width=1024

Bachelor’s Helena says producers concealed reason for her walk out

Helena Sauzier has criticised producers for concealing the reason she threatened to exit the show twice this week.

"I don’t know how much I am allowed to go into it but he forgot our meeting on the red carpet, then he got my occupation incorrect — he asked if I was a theatre nurse and I was like, what? Wrong girl.

And he also forgot where I was from, Mauritius, and that had formed the basis of so many conversations we had over dates and stuff. So him getting three things in a row wrong — my heart kind of sank."

Sauzier will this week battle it out against fan favourite Chelsie McLeod and the shows villain Abbie Chatfield, in a bid to end up as the last one standing alongside Agnew.

"Chelsie and I are similar, so she is my biggest threat," Sauzier said.

NoT a surprise at all that Helena is forgettable to Matt. He is attracted to her, especially that shes "the type". But not really as close in connection compared to other girls.

But why is he (or the show) keeping her??? Simply, the girls who were having more connection with him (Elly, Monique, Sogand) all spoke against his FAVORITE TOY = ABBIE. And Matt is simply too carnal to let anyone ruin his time with a favorite toy. peace

So much for his claim of looking for a serious relationship when his head (up there and down there) are too fogged up.

So along those times, he is left with Helene and Chelsie, who may be of equal or of higher connection with him, to join Chelsie as girls of obvious high value in balancing out and maintain his image as an "old fashioned romantic Astrophysicist" amidst his distraction from his "real purpose" in joining the show.

So again, beside Elly, Monique and Sogand, Helena to Matt is obviously Forgettable, but worth keeping 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 1f44d .

Proof #1:  first single date. After their Pearl IVF date filled with sexual innuendos, which seems to be the only thing Matt remembers during hometown visit, his thoughts were apparently more on "getting to the bottom of this" regarding Monique's throw away comment -- that the date ended awkwardly with both of them running in opposite directions without even a goodbye peck at the end! Remember, remember, remember question ???

If a guy is as interested in a girl as he says he is, he would at least forget what other girls of supposed lesser interest said about him, at that moment, wouldn't he? Talk about his reason for dumping frontrunner Elly for spending time talking against his favorite toy rather than "opening up to him", while he already did the same thing to Helena when he focused on Monique during his 1st date with Helena question .

Proof #2: His on cam interview - saying he really cared about Monique - and was really hurt and disappointed with what she said and her denial of it. Definitely worth spending the whole cocktail night of investigation and ruining half the supposed precious time with his date with Helena, the posh girl he's ideally expected to pursue.

Proof #3: The ear scratch during dinner with previous Bachelor couples. His excuse now that he "didn't know" he did it at all is a shallow excuse to not embarrass Helena now. But duh, he was definitely not spaced out the whole time he was given the simple instruction Rolling Eyes .

So aside from the list of forgotten basic things mentioned by Helena in the Daily Telegraph article, yes Helena is forgettable to Matt. If she happened to join the other girls who spoke against his favorite toy, she would very possibly have been dumped a long time ago. But no, she's classy and much too reserved to do that, so there, Matt is battling while trying to meet his own idealization of himself to pick more good girls than bad that he and his professional life can respect.

And because there are now clearer clues that he would eventually give up his favorite toy (sorry for the sexist term but what Abbie is doing or being edited as by the show is being just that -  that girls can go a long way by just offering sex and not much else), having Chelsie being the most probable F1, the show is still not serving the viewers a good story at all this time because they focused too much on mundane stuff.

The only love story this show will prove is if Matt has indeed found his real connection when his relationship with the winner would really work for long.

So, people, where can I bet? 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 3806527698 I'm new to betting and all, so link please! rotfl

Last edited by ZeegaZigHah on September 15th 2019, 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah September 15th 2019, 3:50 am

Bachbee wrote:Chelsie recently has only posted pictures of her RC outfits and her family on IG.... Abbie is posting pics with Matt, more than happy to be a red herring? question

Can be her way of distracting people from betting on the winner!

So, I'm betting on both of them. Where to bet??? 1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 3806527698

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy September 15th 2019, 3:59 am

@ZeegaZigHah I think I disagree with most of this, sorry! I think Matt has held up very well considering. TPTB would be feeding lines left right and centre to Matt and others to stir stuff up and when they can’t get what they want they edit the words together to get their sentences.

I take EVERYTHING on this show with a very big grain of salt. I believe Matt enjoyed Abbie’s company and she would have been tptb choice for F2 from very early on. There is a lot we don’t see and I think Chelsie was very secure in her position. She would have known Abbie’s connection as Abbie has admitted to confiding in Chelsie on more than one occasion. As for keeping Helena, I dunno, she provided drama and an easy F2 for Abbie knowing how shaken she was. Perhaps she was promised an F3 finish?

As for the betting, I’m not sure I follow what you are asking
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 September 15th 2019, 4:13 am

Bachbee wrote:Chelsie recently has only posted pictures of her RC outfits and her family on IG.... Abbie is posting pics with Matt, more than happy to be a red herring? question

And look who's liking the post laugh out loud

1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 ZFm8txN

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers September 15th 2019, 4:23 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:
And because there are now clearer clues that he would finally give up his favorite toy (sorry for the sexist term but what Abbie is doing or being edited as by the show is being just that -  that girls can go a long way by just offering sex and not much else).

So having Chelsie being the most probable F1, the show is not serving the viewers a good story at all this time because they focused too much on mundane stuff.

The only love story this show will prove is if Matt has indeed found his real connection when his relationship with the winner would really work for long.

I don't think Abbie is only "offering sex and not much else". She's clearly intelligent, well-spoken and fun. We don't know what kind of conversations they have that we don't get to see. By the same token, we don't get to see a lot of physical stuff between Chelsie and Matt that they clearly cut out, there's been at least 2 kisses they've cut for sure.

I agree with you that only time will tell if Chelsie and Matt are right for each other, and if they stay together.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah September 15th 2019, 4:24 am

That's A-Ok, @Sundy. We have all our different opinions of what's folding out on screen and what could have really happened based on spoilers here and there.

But Helena being inexperienced in love, I still give her more credit for being fickle and easily swayed to going back for promises of anything better than a dreaded rejection.

Abbie on the other hand, has been around and apparently knows what she's doing, so to speak.

Yes, I agree that Chelsie is secure in her position with Matt. She's just not the flaunting and assuming type, but she may have a very good knowledge and sense of what's going on already. She's a person who thinks through a lot by nature, after all.

Regarding betting, I've just browsed through again for what I used to see somewhere. Found that it's just here  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5236-bachelor-australia-matt-agnew-season-7-betting-odds-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers Hugesmile .

Last edited by ZeegaZigHah on September 15th 2019, 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah September 15th 2019, 4:29 am

leavers wrote:
ZeegaZigHah wrote:
And because there are now clearer clues that he would finally give up his favorite toy (sorry for the sexist term but what Abbie is doing or being edited as by the show is being just that -  that girls can go a long way by just offering sex and not much else).

So having Chelsie being the most probable F1, the show is not serving the viewers a good story at all this time because they focused too much on mundane stuff.

I don't think Abbie is only "offering sex and not much else".  She's clearly intelligent, well-spoken and fun. We don't know what kind of conversations they have that we don't get to see. By the same token, we don't get to see a lot of physical stuff between Chelsie and Matt that they clearly cut out, there's been at least 2 kisses they've cut for sure.  

I agree with you that only time will tell if Chelsie and Matt are right for each other, and if they stay together.

Yes. like I said, there's a lot being edited out by the show. And what we see on TV now is not serving Abbie as a person (you know what I mean?) or young impressionable girls in general. It makes a harmless fun entertainment for mentally mature audience, though. And instagram boost for everyone else ;).

Last edited by ZeegaZigHah on September 15th 2019, 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking September 15th 2019, 4:31 am

I really can’t see Matt choosing anyone but Abbie at this stage. Such strong chemistry and so much air time compared to say Chelsie. I’ve never seen such sexual, passionate scenes on any AU or US seasons. It’s hard to imagine Matt not choosing Abbie. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy September 15th 2019, 4:44 am

Just Looking wrote:I really can’t see Matt choosing anyone but Abbie at this stage.   Such strong chemistry and so much air time compared to say Chelsie.  I’ve never seen such sexual, passionate scenes on any AU or US seasons.  It’s hard to imagine Matt not choosing Abbie.   JMO

There’s been a few. Jessica Jones from Blake’s season. She was damn sexual and Lana from Sam Woods. I think we need to cut Matt some slack. He’s not the first, won’t be the last

Source Daily Mail and tenplay. Source1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 61eebf10
1 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 65dd6d10

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff September 15th 2019, 9:12 am

Is it weird that Chelsie follows Cassandra on Instagram but no one else?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh