SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:43 am

Season 28 epi discussions here.

GuardianAngel wrote:A full list of the pairings. For easy reference I will add this to the first post on the first page.

https://people.com/tv/dwts-season-28-celebrity-pro-dancer-pairings/

Mary Wilson with Brandon Armstrong

Karamo Brown with Jenna Johnson

Hannah Brown with Alan Bersten

Sailor Brinkley-Cook with Val Chmerkovskiy

Lauren Alaina with Gleb Savchenko

James Van Der Beek with Emma Slater

Ray Lewis with Cheryl Burke

Kate Flannery with Pasha Pashkov

Ally Brooke with Sasha Farber

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:38 pm

I have not watched the last few seasons of this show, but I guess with this cast -- I will be tuning in again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:04 pm

We haven't had much activity the last several seasons therefore the threads were limited.

Thanks for starting the GD @HavaDrPepper

I moved posts to the new thread.

DWTS General Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:09 pm

I think Hannah did a good job dancing!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:18 pm

It was a solid performance, as I expected. Alan is a good teacher and Cha Cha as a first dance is always good to work through the early nerves. I did see what the judges were saying about her rushing a bit because I think she got a little too excited.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 pm

lleyki wrote:It was a solid performance, as I expected. Alan is a good teacher and Cha Cha as a first dance is always good to work through the early nerves. I did see what the judges were saying about her rushing a bit because I think she got a little too excited.

I posted in the other thread before I saw this one, I think her timing was off at the beginning, but she improved once she got going or as CA said...she got her feet under her.

I like Alan and I think they will make a good team. I can see they are already trying to put a stop to any romance rumours which I appreciate!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 pm

As usual I'm little late but I also enjoyed Hannah's cha cha. Thought it was a good first effort and it had to be nerve wracking as she was first up and it was her first dance. Looking forward to next week with Hannah.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Hannah did amazing IMO for a first dance. She did rush ahead of the music a bit but once she settles in and becomes less nervous, she can only but get better. I want Hannah to get to the level that Paige V got to when she did this salsa with Alan, it was fire!!! Though it was MarK’s choreography, it was really well executed by Alan and Paige https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YcR7PxJJsI

I have Kel as one of the ones that will go far, the tango was a hard one to start with so like the judges said, he is got potential and I expect him to bring it more next week.

Oh wowza for Kate, she did well better than I expected.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 pm

I see Tayshia.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Kel wasn't bad either. A little stiffer than Hannah. I did see him lose hold. It will be interesting to see when he gets a little more comfortable.

I am hoping that they are serious about having more proper dance steps/traditional ballroom dances.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 pm

Pasha seems sweet and they look like they could be a fun couple.

Kate is a little stiff...particularly those hips...and I think there was a bit of a stumble in there.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Lamar was awkward. Just don't know what else to say.

ETA: corrected typo.

Last edited by Doats on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez