SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Any of us could have written that. It is what we have been saying since we found out about the voting this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Was traveling for work this week. Do we know who is on Hannah's team for the team dance?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:26 pm

quick screenshot of Team Trick for Monday's team dance
dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Screen13

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 pm

@Norcalgal Thank you!  So glad to see James on her team and Spicer is not!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:15 pm

IMO, if the voting wasn't all goofy this would be a great season. There is a greater than usual collection of really good talent, making exceptional progress week to week and I am enjoying all the additional production value and as always, the fantastic costumes. The music, I'm finding a bit lackluster, IMO. Pasha is a great addition to the pro team, IMO. He is an exceptional choreographer who is almost Derek-like in his ability to tailor the dance to the dancer and highlight their strengths.

I'm preparing myself for a totally surprise ending because once Spicer is gone, it's anyone's game and that's what makes it exciting, IMO. However, the voting process makes it almost impossible to trust that there is any semblance of fairness so, I fear some viewers' attitudes will be much like when Bobby Bones won - no matter who the new winner is.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:27 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dancing-with-the-stars-peta-murgatroyd-reveals-that-shes-really-rooting-for-this-contestant-192721829.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Hmmm, I smell a conspiracy for the second week. Think the judges are now trying to get Spicer into the bottom 2 so they can eliminate him.

First, Hannah's group looks like it was packed with 4 strong dancers. Think it will be very difficult for the other group (with SS) to pick up the most points.

Second, and in my non-dancer opinion, Kel's jive was quite good but I wouldn't have given him four 9's for that performance. However, he would better survive the bottom 2 if paired with SS with a high score of 27.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:49 pm

I think Hannah actually “performed”better this week and she was better than Ally tonight IMO but who knows what the judges know about the voting scores.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:03 pm

First Latin song of the season for a Latin dance for Lauren Alaina’s Tango; yikes these producers really suck with the song selections this season.

I think all the performances tonight so far have been lack luster compared to what we have seen in prior seasons IMO, they need to let the pros take over the song selections and overall package IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:06 pm

While I do agree a bit with the judge that Hannah sometimes seems so focused on the steps that she doesn't really "feel" the music but on the other hand they do seem very tough on her in comparison to others. To see Karoma get the scores he did compared to Hannah makes no sense to me. Sometimes I wonder if they already have an idea on the fan voting and try to manipulate things with the judges votes??

On a side note, there's been speculation of something between Hannah and Alan, but tonight they couldn't be farther apart from each other. Such a difference from the last couple weeks
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:10 pm

Hannah most definitely has a lot to improve on the performance side of things, the steps are not her problem as she hits them clean. My issue is the inconsistency with the scoring; Ally and Karamo had very obvious errors at I saw and Hannah gets the same score as Karamo, what the heck???? Well we shall see if Hannah lands in the bottom two tonight, gonna be interesting. She was already tearing up as Carrie Ann was laying it on her. And watch the judges give Spicer no constructive feedback, and an 8 for effort laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Demi looked pretty sad in the audience....

Funny that they cast the stiffest dancer as a stiff Frankenstein....

Last edited by Billysmom on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez