SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:18 pm

mercieme wrote:For real though, it’s not just vets voting for him based on the tweets going out weekly for Spicer on SM from different outfits.. I don’t have a problem with people voting for Spicer if they are watching the show, it’s just not based on what I am reading on SM. IMO, if Spicer gets to the finale or wins with the massive voting he is apparently getting, this show will not survive it, jmho.
Agreed.

I am still of the opinion that he is #1 in votes and Lauren is #2 with Bobby Bones pimping for her on his national radio show.  It worked for him last year so he's doing the same thing for Lauren.  I'm not sure BN is turning out for Hannah but I think she is in the middle for the number of votes she is getting.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

2 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Regarding Spicer, I think the stink that was made about him being on the show PO'd a lot of people.  No, he's not the best dancer, but if nothing would have been said about him being on, he probably would have already been eliminated.  Only my opinion of course.

I do think the final 4 were on the Trick team, and it wasn't just a coincidence that they were all together on that team

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:As much as I dislike Spicer I guarantee there are people that vote for Hannah and others without watching.  Spicer just has a larger base.  
The West Coast of course is voting before watching which is travesty on its own. But I don’t want to bring non forum topics in here to prove my point, just watch the tweets on SM going out weekly and you will get an idea of the driver behind some of the votes Spicer is getting, which is just insane and crazy to me to use this show as a stomping ground to make points that are totally irrelevant IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:24 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Regarding Spicer, I think the stink that was made about him being on the show PO'd a lot of people off.  No, he's not the best dancer, but if nothing would have been said about him being on, he probably would have already been eliminated.  Only my opinion of course.

I certainly agree with this. Had Tom kept his mouth shut and not even brought the political side into it in the beginning, I don't think people would have paid any attention to him.  Tom's comments just riled people up and now they are out to prove a point.

I will say he has improved some.  He still can't dance but week 7 looked a lot better than week 1!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:36 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-dwts-apos-alan-bersten-011330816.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:50 pm

Karamo could be voted off wearing pajamas

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:16 am

Looks like h and a didn't take/do any interviews last night.... Hope it's just that h is tired after wedding weekend (which could also explain some of her emotionality yesterday?)  hope she can find her way back to enjoying this experience....she puts so much pressure on herself it seems to me jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:01 am

I think the judges feel that Hannah is safe in the voting and with that they are being really tough on her. They, too, create a storyboard for the contestants. I think they have realized that hers is a big story for the show and are adding to it.
Based on all of the dances (iMO) that were done last night, I think she deserved a higher score. Based on what they expect from her, maybe the score is true....but in comparison to some of the scores given, I would say they were not judging in equal standards.
I could tell her feet were really sore and giving her problems. I expect that next week will be a break out week for her with the judges and I think the audience as well.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:35 am

Doggoneit wrote:I think the judges feel that Hannah is safe in the voting and with that they are being really tough on her.  They, too, create a storyboard for the contestants.  I think they have realized that hers is a big story for the show and are adding to it.  
Based on all of the dances (iMO) that were done last night, I think she deserved a higher score.  Based on what they expect from her, maybe the score is true....but in comparison to some of the scores given, I would say they were not judging in equal standards.
I could tell her feet were really sore and giving her problems.  I expect that next week will be a break out week for her with the judges and I think the audience as well.

In total judges scores Hannah and Ally are tied for second place. I feel that they are judging Hannah on more of a pro level because she nails every dance and they still have something bad to say. The other dancers have missteps and still get higher scores. I can understand how Hannah feels because no matter how good she does it's not good enough for the judges.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:16 am

@Doggoneit and @nannymargie, I couldn't agree more with your comments. I still can't believe the judges gave Lauren a 27 for that dance in comparison to Hannah's. I'm not a dancer but I know sometimes when I watch Hannah she seems like she's so focused on the dance that she doesn't relax and enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I think she does a beautiful job, especially in the ballroom dances, I'm sure it's extremely frustrating for her to never have it be good enough for the judges.

I really hope she doesn't get too down on herself for her sake and for Alan's. Maybe Peta can come in again and help her out.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:34 am

@Doggoneit

I also think the judges are being extremely hard on her. I think it is possibly because she has sort of stagnated in her dancing. She IMO is not showing the improvement that others have shown.  She is still good but she could be better.  I think that is what Carrie Ann was trying to tell her.  They know she has more in her and she just isn't getting to where she should be.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:43 am

She may have chosen her footwear based on sore feet, but those shoes added to her looking a bit clunky this dance. She made all her steps, but that’s what they looked like to me - steps. Perhaps a heel would’ve made a difference, but perhaps not. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez