SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:08 pm

https://people.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-season-29-full-cast/
Here is the list of celebrities
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Anyone excited by the cast? All I can think is Johnny Weir is going to love the sparkles!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:25 pm

@Norcalgal I am excited for AJ, Kaitlyn and Johnny. I predict these 3 will be finalists.

We need to do something regarding Carole - don't vote for her!!
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:53 pm

I can not believe they are having Carole on are they desperate to get celebs to do it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:47 pm

I think Johnny could be a contender. I really enjoy him when he & Tara are commentating on figure skating. Kaitlyn could be good also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:49 pm

The only wtf name is Carole Baskin like really? I mean I guess it's better then Sean Spicer. Other then Kaitlyn, looking forward to Jeanie Mai, Chrishell Stause, and AJ. Oh and maybe Justina because I watched when she guest-starred on Jane the Virgin.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:11 pm

I am protesting the firing of Tom Bergeron and so refuse to watch DWTS any longer. I admit this is petty and childish but I thought Tom was the best host on TV and do not wish to reward TPTB by watching.

Will follow Kaitlyn, Johnny and Vern closely through your posts here. Hope they all make it to the finals.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:09 pm

@Doats I'm with you. I haven't watched regularly in several years ... mainly due to the blatant favouritism and rigging of the scores that the judges have done for years. Tom's firing was the last straw. It's sad that I am hoping the whole thing tanks since it used to be one of my favourite programs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:04 am

I stopped watching a long time ago but do occassionally watch videos of certain dancers online. That's what I'll do this year. I think dropping Tom was a mistake but it might not end up hurting them too much because new programming is at a premium these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:16 pm

Doats wrote:I am protesting the firing of Tom Bergeron and so refuse to watch DWTS any longer. I admit this is petty and childish but I thought Tom was the best host on TV and do not wish to reward TPTB by watching.

Will follow Kaitlyn, Johnny and Vern closely through your posts here. Hope they all make it to the finals.

@Doats your post was like you read my mind. It's not gonna be any fun without Tom.....sad
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:39 am

According to this website, the pairings for this season include:

https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/confirmed-season-29-celebs-dancing-with-the-stars

Kaitlyn with Artem
AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke
Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy
Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe
Jesse Metcalfe and Sharna Burgess
Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd
Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko
Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten
Nelly and Daniella Karagach
Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong
Carole Baskin and Pasha Pashkov
Justina Machado and Sasha Farber
Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson

Note that Emma isn't listed in this group????

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:11 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Doats wrote:I am protesting the firing of Tom Bergeron and so refuse to watch DWTS any longer. I admit this is petty and childish but I thought Tom was the best host on TV and do not wish to reward TPTB by watching.

@Doats your post was like you read my mind. It's not gonna be any fun without Tom.....sad

@LoveDovez I very often find myself of the same mind/on the same page as you. 1 - DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1377737533

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit