SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Based on instagram Lauren Alaina's partner is Alen Bersten
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Why do you think that?

I am discounting IG follows at this time. Once practices start, IG might be more reliable. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see all of the contestants following all of the pros and vice versa.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:04 pm

@HavaDrPepper when do you think practice starts
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:28 pm

if they had lined up Melissa McCarthy to compete against Sean Spicer

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:33 pm

Bringing this information over from general thread:

HavaDrPepper wrote:PureDWTS is further speculating that there might be 2 more contestants this season that have not been announced.  Lots of rumors have been flying that Rob Gronkowski and his girlfriend will be on the show (yes Jason's friend and retired NFL player).

Gronkowski has an announcement to be made next week. Patriot fans are hoping he comes out of retirement to play this season and he can do that anytime from now til October.   By waiting until now, he could avoid playing and possibly injuring himself in pre-season games but would still be eligible for regular season.

Sort of makes sense that there are 2 extra pros... in case Gronk (who has long desired to be on DWTS) and his girlfriend decide to do it. Otherwise, they could be there for group pro dancers and back ups if a pro is unable to dance for some reason.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:34 pm

emiusacska wrote:@HavaDrPepper when do you think practice starts

No idea.

I didn't watch any interviews but I saw on PureDWTS that one of the interviews (not sure who) said they meet the pro/contestant on Monday.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:42 am

Norcalgal wrote:Val will be partnered with one of the female stars that will draw the most attention - thinking Christie Brinkley or even Mary, from The Supremes. How great it is she is doing the show!
On his instagram I saw that Lauren Zima says she wants Hannah B for Val
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:19 am

I sort of want Val for Hannah too. I would have liked Artem for Hannah too. Wonder what the backstory is about him and Sharna not competing this season?

Was looking yesterday, there is only a few pros that are as tall as Hannah and Christy. while Christy is going to be a good draw, her age bracket is not the typical DWTS voter. As good as she may be, she may not be the fan favorite.

Lauren is going to have a good story along the way. She is cute and candidly not confident about dancing. Will be fun to watch. Ali is going to be good as well and may garner a more international vote. Hannah is going to be a fan favorite from the get-go, and BN will be heavy voters. She has to be careful about her story arc

More contestants to come? Is TC still out of contention?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:29 pm

I am giving all of my votes to Hannah and Lamar
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Sean Spicer was on the Fox morning show and when they asked about who his partner was he said that next week he is to show up to his practice place and his pro will show up as well. I took it that neither will know until they walk into the room who their partner is.

I do think TPTB already have the pairings decided so no amount of begging by a pro or contestant will change who they are with. IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:36 pm

I have loved Val for years, but he is kind of strict, demanding etc.  Although that brings out the best in his partners, would Hannah respond to it???  I think Keo's choreography has been underrated in past years, and he has a gentleness to which I think Hannah might better respond.  With maybe two exceptions, I am really looking forward to this cast.  I'm nervous if Gronk comes on board.  As a Steeler fan, I see how those Patriot fans come out for their guys laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Gronk's pretty likable also, @pavalygurl. I’d never vote for a Patriot, though.

I can’t imagine Spicer will be any good. I feel for the dancer who draws him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71
gurlbrit