SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:47 pm

Billysmom wrote:I still think she got engaged to Jed but am anxious to find out when and why she says it's not supposed to be like this...

I think that statement was said because she was supposedly torn in the end. So hard to choose, yadda yadda yadda, but I think she wanted Jed in the end and that's why she chose him. I also think her family's comments threw a monkey wrench in there too. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Amberly Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Jolena wrote:The IG bacheloretteABCspoilers is saying she was engaged to Jed, found out about GF , broke up with him and is now single and her Final 3 guys will all get closure on ATFR . So this is pretty much what RS has said .if this is how it all goes down then the only thing that no one knows yet is if she’ leaves the ATFR still single or with Tyler . RS says no chance of her and Tyler getting back together but that still remains to be seen . unless someone from production told him  and they already know this  is the way it ends. ( and I’m sure they do know before anyone walks out on that stag )  Jmo

As much as I would have loved for Tyler and Hannah to give it a try - I think that this is exactly as it plays out - She chose Jed -
GF - Break-up - Single. It really could have been the most dramatic/romantic episode ever!!! Oh well...

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:46 pm

If she gets DWTS, than that's great and I am happy for her. I do not see it as a "happy ending", though and I doubt I am the only viewer that would think so. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:54 pm

suzq wrote:If she gets DWTS, than that's great and I am happy for her.  I do not see it as a "happy ending", though and I doubt I am the only viewer that would think so.  JMO.

I agree

I don't either. Girl gets stressed and panicked so easily. DWTS would NOT be good for her at all.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:02 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

snipped

My excerpts all come from this article on Bachelorette casting:

the Ringer wrote:
the troubling back-to-back revelations about two prominent Bachelorette contestants indicate that both the series’ structure and casting process are failing to keep up with modern times.

“At the end of the day, the producer’s intentions are to set the lead up with someone great who they’re compatible with,” the producer said.

Two former Bachelor franchise producers I spoke to said that, though executive producers were responsible for choosing finalists from a pile of dossiers and interview tapes, they rarely worked closely with the casting department to investigate their backgrounds. Producers typically research contestants for their own purposes, Googling to see whether cast members have a significant other, or friends in common. Producers outsource the vetting system to the casting director.

snipped
Thanks for this @Lucas15

This is what I've been saying since the beginning of the season. They absolutely knew about Jed however IMHO they figured he'd be F4 like Luke Pell and Wes, both country musicians, but things backfired. The Detective Demi was all planned out before as I posted my opinions way back, when did she find out about Scott's ex? It had to be around the time he was revealed or just before and yet they were able to put together the fake set up. Of course they had no idea if Jed would fess up.

IMHO one 'ett in 15 seasons has been offered DWTS and she got married to her F1 when she was asked. Personally, IMHO Hannah would crack under the pressure and would never be able to handle it, plus why would the first ette who ends up single, if she is, be offered DWTS? I may be wrong but I don't see it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm

TBH, I don't want to feel like I have to watch and support her on DWTS. I used to be a faithful viewer of that show, but haven't watched the last few seasons and haven't missed it. The Bachelor Franchise is pretty much the only shows that I keep up with on a very regular basis.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMHO one 'ett in 15 seasons has been offered DWTS and she got married to her F1 when she was asked. Personally, IMHO Hannah would crack under the pressure and would never be able to handle it, plus why would the first ette who ends up single, if she is, be offered DWTS? I may be wrong but I don't see it.

I agree

Trista was offered the spot because it was the first season. It was an unknown show and nobody knew how it would be received. She was a name some viewers of ABC would recognize since she was the first Bachelorette and she had already married her final choice from the show in a televised wedding. The eventual winner of the season was a much loved ABC soap star. Add in an known heavyweight boxer, a supermodel, an actor/game show host and a member of NKOTB. The only person I had not heard of that season was Rachel Hunter since I didn't (and still don't) follow fashion.

As for me watching DWTS if she is on. Not going to happen.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:23 pm

@HavaDrPepper Oh I know Rachel Hunter. She took away my chances of marrying Rod Stewart along with all his other wives. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:39 pm

I also don't see how DWTS would be a happy ending or anything viewers would care about. And tbh I also don't get the idea that the network owes her anything. They are not responsible for her decisions re Luke and Jed. IMO they knew about Jed but they didn't make her keep him around; she willingly kept a man who said he was there for his career and kept him after that hometowns. My guess is the show didn't think he would make it that far. I'm not sure how you can blame the show for Hannah's bad taste. I I think there were some good men in her cast. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper Oh I know Rachel Hunter. She took away my chances of marrying Rod Stewart along with all his other wives. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698

That's funny...

never a fan of him either so had no idea she was his wife along with being a model.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:35 pm

I'm guessing TPTB will allow her on DWTS similar to Melissa because she gets her heart broken.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:57 pm

SarahD wrote:I'm guessing TPTB will allow her on DWTS similar to Melissa because she gets her heart broken.

Melissa was a last minute replacement for Nancy O'Dell who got hurt in practices and had to have surgery. She had 2 days notice that she was going to be on the show. If I remember right, Nancy was in all the promo material and fans were told about Melissa replacing her on the night of the premiere.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove