SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm

Billysmom wrote:So anyone guessing what might have been the straw that broke the camels back if Tyler is really not interested in getting back with Hannah?  The Frc? Windmill? Long distance (which supposedly she'd discussed with her final guys)? could Tyler be afraid of the ghost of Jed? I'm flummoxed, because of any guy we've met in bn he seems like the only one who might've been able to rise above all of these seeming impediments. But maybe that would have cost him too much....? Did Hannah's proclamation of herself as strong and independent make him feel un-needed?? 

I'm presently thinking his heart still wants her but his head is thinking she needs time to heal and be certain of her feelings and he needs time to heal and be sure he's not just being a doormat. But unicorn that he is I think his concern for Hannah's well being is still the hugest factor. Or at least it would be for the Tyler I've created in my mind, laugh out loud.

It seemed so perfect, each of them sorta between real jobs, having flexibility, perhaps doing dwts together. So much fun. But not to be.
Part of me applauds their seeming maturity, the other part of me thinks, you silly fools, you can grow together (there's a song by ben platt about that...) - as long as you are similar enough and respectful enough, etc etc. 

But maybe each had served his purpose in the others life already, and it's time to move on. Personally, if I were Hannah, I'd unfollow him. Not healthy. Jmo

I’ve been wondering the same thing, honestly. I just need an answer as to why.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:19 pm

@Dahling Nick changed his mind after watching more of the season and believes he fell for her. Even on Nick's podcast with him, Tyler's feelings are clear. Just watch him when they bring up Hannah doing another season.

But sometimes feelings aren't enough.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Dahling Nick's changed his mind after watching more of the season and believes he fell for her. Even on Nick's podcast with him, Tyler's feelings are clear. Just watch him when they bring up Hannah doing another season.

But sometimes feelings aren't enough.

That’s actually kind of sad.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:23 pm

@Billysmom I would think watching the show back was probably a hard pill to swallow for Tyler. Up until FS, Hannah treated him like he was just a hot dude and didn't take him seriously. There were so many instances in which Tyler wanted to get to know Hannah better, but she had chosen to just want to make out with him. She also put him in a box with preconceived notions, yet also holds him to a different standard than the rest of her guys. She, herself, has admitted that she did a disservice to Tyler and their relationship by taking so long for her to realize that Tyler was the real deal and allowed herself to finally let her walls down. But it was too late. She already spent so much time and effort with the other guys for Tyler to catch up in the last week of filming. I imagine watching episode 7 really opened up Tyler's eyes to where he stands with Hannah throughout filming. On their second 1-1 he was grilled so hard, when she should really be grilling other guys with so many glaringly obvious red flags. I think that's why Tyler went crazy drunk tweeting that night. Looking back, I'm sure Hannah probably regrets judging Tyler so quickly. It probably hurts her even more knowing how her engagement ended and what could have been if she chose another guy. Tyler was the only guy consistently on and off the show defending her even though she never chose him. I don't see that changing anytime (despite the GiGi stuff) and I think Hannah is appreciative for his support. I was happy to see Hannah's interview today in which she clarified the status of their relationship and continues to want the best for both herself and Tyler. I think if anything, at least they will be friends at the end of all this. That's more than what she'll be with the rest of her guys this season, imo.

Last edited by dee on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So anyone guessing what might have been the straw that broke the camels back if Tyler is really not interested in getting back with Hannah?  The Frc? Windmill? Long distance (which supposedly she'd discussed with her final guys)? could Tyler be afraid of the ghost of Jed? I'm flummoxed, because of any guy we've met in bn he seems like the only one who might've been able to rise above all of these seeming impediments. But maybe that would have cost him too much....? Did Hannah's proclamation of herself as strong and independent make him feel un-needed?? 

I'm presently thinking his heart still wants her but his head is thinking she needs time to heal and be certain of her feelings and he needs time to heal and be sure he's not just being a doormat. But unicorn that he is I think his concern for Hannah's well being is still the hugest factor. Or at least it would be for the Tyler I've created in my mind, laugh out loud.

It seemed so perfect, each of them sorta between real jobs, having flexibility, perhaps doing dwts together. So much fun. But not to be.
Part of me applauds their seeming maturity, the other part of me thinks, you silly fools, you can grow together (there's a song by ben platt about that...) - as long as you are similar enough and respectful enough, etc etc. 

But maybe each had served his purpose in the others life already, and it's time to move on. Personally, if I were Hannah, I'd unfollow him. Not healthy. Jmo

I’ve been wondering the same thing, honestly.  I just need an answer as to why.  

Gigi Hadid. Not many 20 somethings would turn down the chance with her and she seems to get what she wants. Unfortunately, she’ll chew him up and spit him out the minute the next shiny object comes along.

IMO
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:32 pm

@dee As a fan, I remember how much hope I had going into their second one-on-one, and then watching it juxtaposed with Jed's was such a huge blow to me. Then there was just blow after blow after blow. Her continuing to beam over Jed and Luke at hometowns. Remember when we all got the sneak peek about her grilling Tyler about FS and we thought it was a joke because their emotional connection seemed way more advanced than she gave it credit for? Then the peter/windmill spoiler came out. And we couldn't believe it. I then guessed that her and Tyler never had sex and people couldn't believe that was the case, then turns out it was true. Tyler's constant excitement with her only half in was so hard to watch. Man it was just constant blows on this ride as a fan of theirs. This has truly been stressful to watch as someone who wanted Tyler badly to be F1 and I can only imagine how hard it's been for tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:34 pm

avacaroline wrote:

Gigi Hadid. Not many 20 somethings would turn down the chance with her ...

IMO

I didn't know how to boil it down to this nugget laugh out loud laugh out loud
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:35 pm

To me I was done with Tannah when their 2nd date aired. I just didn't like it. That "man up" comment rubbed me the wrong way.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:38 pm

@Floridian1990 Yes, it was bad. You could tell Tyler was bothered by the comment to. It became clear she was giving him a hard time because he wasn't the traditional southern "I am man. Hear me roar!" dude she'd always dreamt of marrying.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:39 pm

@avacaroline.....
Hmmm could be...... Odd thing is, as pretty as Gigi is in some pics, I find her equally unattractive in others. 

Hannah totally owned up to how unfair she had been with Tyler, which is why I thought he could forgive that. He claimed to want her to do the experience to the full, in her own way (even windmills). I guess it all would make sense if he hadn't seemed to be such an enlightened guy. Plus even his family seemed to support him taking her back.

I'm still thinking each is now looking out for the other, and neither will swallow their pride or allow themselves to ask for a round two, to put it out on the line. But I hope I'm wrong, cause that would be incredibly sad.

I still maintain, unfollow one another on sm. You have each other's phone number if needed. I think it must be so hard to break up with someone in this sm era. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm

@Billysmom He still has her bag so I'm guessing they plan to still be friends.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm

I actually believe him when he says there are still feelings there. But he did get hurt and not many people want to stick their hand back on a flame to potentially get burned again. Maybe he really does just need some time to see if he can trust her and if the feelings are more than nostalgia and friendship. And in the meantime, dating other people gives him a point of comparison. And Hannah knows she needs to give him that space because as she acknowledged, she hurt him. Maybe they don't work out but more likely they need time and space. (although if I was Hannah, I would shut down so fast after the guy I liked went out with Gigi Hadid. My need to self-protect would go into overdrive).

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove