Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Cari on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 22:44

@Cari wrote:

snipped

***EDITED***. Episode's LCD clearly showed the disparity between the final two. Hannah couldn't even be clearer and i quote, "i can totally see Tyler as my husband. As in TOTALLY" While Tyler was very clear that He wants Hannah to be his Wife and the Mother of his children.

***EDITED***

Tomorrow? The ONLY conflict going with Jed is he is Hannah's "ideal" ONLY on paper, in her mind.

However, in her heart, Tyler ticked all the boxes and have proven to be more than she expected.

Tannah is truly endgame!

#RMFTing for Tannah

ALL OF the above post IMTOA

Obviously from my post above which was edited,

IIRC I did NOT use the word "Haters" with "Haters HERE IN THIS FORUM"?

IIRC i peppered my post above with "in my opinion"

IIRC my airquote "haters" post is about the General Public. Have you seen Hannah's social media? The sl*t shaming especially her Windmill Joke last night? The general vibe out there is that Hannah is single and that they want Tyler to be Bachelor because they don't want Tyler to be a default choice. Does anyone here has proof that i wrote "you haters here in this forum"?

AGAIN. My post did NOT have "Haters HERE IN THIS FORUM".

If any of you are offended by my use of Hate then clearly you have not seen how hard for me as a Hannah fan how she is bashed in social media. And YES, i am so ready to move on and have this Season over BECAUSE i cannot stand how Hannah is extremely bashed in Social Media. I'm not even her family and i could only imagine what her Family and Friends feel and IN MY OPINION, Tyler....

SMH really, really hard....


JMHO



"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattandChelsie #MaRthur #JorJo #Jashley #CassColton #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-05-31

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Doats on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 23:18

@Cari wrote:
@Cari wrote:

snipped

***EDITED***. Episode's LCD clearly showed the disparity between the final two. Hannah couldn't even be clearer and i quote, "i can totally see Tyler as my husband. As in TOTALLY" While Tyler was very clear that He wants Hannah to be his Wife and the Mother of his children.

***EDITED***

Tomorrow? The ONLY conflict going with Jed is he is Hannah's "ideal" ONLY on paper, in her mind.

However, in her heart, Tyler ticked all the boxes and have proven to be more than she expected.

Tannah is truly endgame!

#RMFTing for Tannah

ALL OF the above post IMTOA

Obviously from my post above which was edited,

IIRC I did NOT use the word "Haters" with "Haters HERE IN THIS FORUM"?

IIRC i peppered my post above with "in my opinion"

IIRC my airquote "haters" post is about the General Public. Have you seen Hannah's social media? The sl*t shaming especially her Windmill Joke last night? The general vibe out there is that Hannah is single and that they want Tyler to be Bachelor because they don't want Tyler to be a default choice. Does anyone here has proof that i wrote "you haters here in this forum"?

AGAIN. My post did NOT have "Haters HERE IN THIS FORUM".

If any of you are offended by my use of Hate then clearly you have not seen how hard for me as a Hannah fan how she is bashed in social media. And YES, i am so ready to move on and have this Season over BECAUSE i cannot stand how Hannah is extremely bashed in Social Media. I'm not even her family and i could only imagine what her Family and Friends feel and IN MY OPINION, Tyler....

SMH really, really hard....


JMHO


Cari, I couldn't find a smilie that worked for what I wanted to express my thoughts re: the above so I only have words to say I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Hang in there...

Doats

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hotmomma on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 23:24

I maybe the odd person out here BUT I donot blame Jed from taking away her season.. Was Jed wrong ABSOLUTELY!!!!and didn’t tell Hannah the FULL truth! YES! But if her love for Tyler was stronger she would have chose him then!!! JMO and she is to take some responsibility herself!!! Heck her parents try to warn her too!!! JMO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Posts : 5446
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 23:27

I was a huge fan of Nick 1.0
That was difficult. But I earned not to read negative posts if it bothered me so much.
Hannah has 1.7 million followers; she has more people who love than hate her.

She will be fine no matter what happens tonight.

All Jmo.


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7191
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Cari on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 23:27

@Doats

I hope you feel my HUGE virtual hugs across the world! and a very heartfelt "maraming salamat!" or Thank you VERY MUCH in English!

30 minutes more and this Season is finally over AND i cannot wait....

To my longtime friends here in BB, whatever side we may be... Virtual Toast and Cheers for probably one of the Best Seasons ever because of how well they kept their cards to themselves... IMO

I'll see y'all in BIP? HAHAHAHA


"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattandChelsie #MaRthur #JorJo #Jashley #CassColton #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-05-31

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue 30 Jul 2019 - 23:36

@sdmom wrote:I was a huge fan of Nick 1.0
That was difficult. But I earned not to read negative posts if it bothered me so much.
Hannah has 1.7 million followers; she has more people who love than hate her.

She will be fine no matter what happens tonight.

All Jmo.

Even if she reconciles with Jed? :uptonogood laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8721
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed 31 Jul 2019 - 2:35

@Just Looking me too! He's so adorable! I look forward to reading the posts.

@Hotmomma wrote:I maybe the odd person out here BUT I donot blame Jed from taking away her season.. Was Jed wrong ABSOLUTELY!!!!and didn’t tell Hannah the FULL truth! YES! But if her love for Tyler was stronger she would have chose him then!!! JMO and she is to take some responsibility herself!!! Heck her parents try to warn her too!!! JMO!

I totally agree with you. She has not made the best decisions all season long. Jed was the one she choose because she fell in love with him. She had no idea about his past. If Tyler was the one she couldn't live without then she would have chosen him. She didn't.

Now that all is revealed, she has decided she would like to give it a chance. This isn't a Jason Molly Arie Lauren situation for me. Those couples IMHO were totally in love. She didn't have those feelings for Tyler until pretty much the end. Now that he's so popular it's the right thing to do (because SM think's so IMHO)


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55355
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Doats on Wed 31 Jul 2019 - 19:22

To all the posters this season, I will miss you, your thoughts, opinions, sleuthing, screen caps, everything. Because of this, 50% of me is glad this season's over (it was 1 heck of a ride) but the other half is saddened as I won't be able to interact with so very many of you.

:Thanktwo  for making this my favorite B'ette season ever!

Doats

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed 31 Jul 2019 - 21:28

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Just Looking me too! He's so adorable! I look forward to reading the posts.

@Hotmomma wrote:I maybe the odd person out here BUT I donot blame Jed from taking away her season.. Was Jed wrong ABSOLUTELY!!!!and didn’t tell Hannah the FULL truth! YES! But if her love for Tyler was stronger she would have chose him then!!! JMO and she is to take some responsibility herself!!! Heck her parents try to warn her too!!! JMO!

I totally agree with you. She has not made the best decisions all season long. Jed was the one she choose because she fell in love with him. She had no idea about his past. If Tyler was the one she couldn't live without then she would have chosen him. She didn't.

Now that all is revealed, she has decided she would like to give it a chance. This isn't a Jason Molly Arie Lauren situation for me. Those couples IMHO were totally in love. She didn't have those feelings for Tyler until pretty much the end. Now that he's so popular it's the right thing to do (because SM think's so IMHO)

Totally agree, @GuardianAngel

Hannah's Tyler ship has sailed, IMO. He has too much dignity and pride to settle for her after what he's seen these past two weeks. Other men would lose respect for him and he'd lose the opportunity to find his one true love who deserves him and whom he can trust. Hannah is broken, IMO. He will be polite, he was there last night to keep her from looking like a complete azz and to give the audience what they were salivating for - illusion/delusion/collusion. TPTB gave them something other than her bad choices to focus on. At the end of the day however, he's gonna leave that baggage where he found it or, become a laughing stock for other men. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1819
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu 1 Aug 2019 - 1:58

Reality speaks louder than vibes. Let’s wait and see.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1819
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SarahD on Thu 1 Aug 2019 - 2:45

I agree. It’s their lives so whatever makes them happy. Whatever we think won’t matter.


It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Posts : 952
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Amethyst on Thu 1 Aug 2019 - 5:26

One thing that dawned on me is that if Hannah is now free to date Tyler, she is also free to date Peter. Since they are both in SoCal, it would be a lot easier than dating Tyler. Plus, they have an established chemistry. BN would probably hate that, though.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Posts : 724
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum