SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by appiah01 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:37 am

pavalygurl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok i am feeling dumb but what does it mean when CH said I can ship this?
Shipping means you really like a couple and root for them. Ship comes from relationship.

I had to laugh when both Hannah and Tyler were like nah, we're good.  In other words, do not butt into this.  However, it would be good for ABC to pay for the date since they helped enable the mess in the first place.

Umm, with the amount of Insta-money, Hannah and Tyler are gonna be pulling in- they can afford the drink. But, ABC kind of owes Hannah one. Red flags or not, Jed was a nightmare and they cast him and apparently did little to no research on him and certainly helped Hannah end up where she did- so drinks AND dinner for the girl.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:41 am

appiah01 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok i am feeling dumb but what does it mean when CH said I can ship this?
Shipping means you really like a couple and root for them. Ship comes from relationship.

I had to laugh when both Hannah and Tyler were like nah, we're good.  In other words, do not butt into this.  However, it would be good for ABC to pay for the date since they helped enable the mess in the first place.

Umm, with the amount of Insta-money, Hannah and Tyler are gonna be pulling in- they can afford the drink. But, ABC kind of owes Hannah one. Red flags or not, Jed was a nightmare and they cast him and apparently did little to no research on him and certainly helped Hannah end up where she did- so drinks AND dinner for the girl.

I think ABC should bloody shout them a holiday somewhere! maybe even give then a SHV house to stay in and film something for us fans Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:32 am

I thought it was very interesting how Chris Harrison phrased the question to Tyler about not seeing Hannah before today rather than saying that he hasn't talked to Hannah since Crete. I so believe that they had been communicating before.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:49 am

Wow, I missed a whole lot! Of all the days I had to travel. I'm actually in LA maybe I should look for Tyler and Hannah having a drink.

Everything was sorted, I guess:

- so glad they're broken up and not getting back together!
- Jed is a lying POS and SCUM (never liked him from night 1)
- Hannah should thank Haley. She saved her from a lifetime of lies
- some of us knew he told a watered down version. Hannah was only able to put 2 and 2 together when people issue came out. It was so sad to hear her circling words on the magazine
- the girls on reddit was right and that's probably why Hannah's brother was on there asking for info. He fed it to his sister!!
- I'm actually glad that Hannah didn't show anger anymore towards Jed. It means she's over him and it's just sadness. She showed more anger towards Luke.
- Hannah is a queen. She showed grace and composure even when she confronted Jed. She could have been more hysterical with ugly tears.
- sad that Hannah now wants Tyler but he seems only friendly. He was so sure when he proposed, but not anymore. his body language and facial expression says it all. But he is as always the perfect gentleman. How did Hannah miss it all?
- I guess they may only rekindle if they go to DWTS together.

So glad this season is done. I hope Tyler is not the Bachelor because I don't want to be invested in the next one. I want my life back!!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:32 am

Haven't seen the episode yet, still waiting for it.
What I read about Tyler's reaction. I would be more surprised if he didn't act the way he did. He just saw it all unfold. He may have heard from Hannah what happened, but he only saw it for himself a few minutes before! He was friends with Peter and Jed during filming. He is a great guy, but he also has his proud and his feelings to deal with. Hannah bragging about the windmill sex and choosing Jed. It must have been difficult for him. He also trusted Jed and has been betrayed just like Hannah. I think he might still have feelings for her, but is conflicted. She needs to fight for him and proof to him she really wants him and appreciates/loves him and not just wants to hang out because she wants to save her face and please her family, friends and fans!

Last edited by Dutchy23 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:41 am

I think his BFF Matt feels so strongly against it based on all his stories.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:46 am

I get why Matt would be nervous and protective of his friend. More than anyone he’s probably seen Tyler at his lowest because of this situation, so it’s understandable. Tyler’s a grown man though and can make his own choices and Matt should keep his concerns off of IG. 

When Hannah asked Tyler he responded, without hesitation, and said “I would love to. Tell me when and I’m there.” They can figure it out in their own.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:48 am

I don’t think Tyler has told Matt what was all going on and clearly Matt wasn’t following along their sm like we were laugh out loud we could have told him.

I understand he’s protective of his buddy but this is a super bad look for Matt imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:51 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ Haley will be on with RS tomorrow to talk about what was said by Jed tonight.  He said only 20 minutes or so. He also has those other texts.  Not sure if he is planning on releasing them Or not

I thought I read that Haley was in another relationship?? It sure don't sound like it and I thought the only reason she sung her pitiful tale to anybody that would listen was to get her side of it out.... How long do you reckon that's gonna take?? I think this girl needs to look in a mirror? Just how long does she expect this turnip to bleed??? SMDH and people wonders why I didn't/couldn't jump on her bandwagon....She's just as pathetic today as she was the day she agreed to let her "boyfriend"go on a dating show.....@@ JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:00 am

Matt, get over yourself and step to the side, you’ve been replaced. Even if you don’t approve, why be so negative publicly? 👎

I don’t know why we need to hear from Haley again since almost everybody believes her anyway and almost nobody likes or believes Jed. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:10 am

yana_bach wrote:Matt, get over yourself and step to the side, you’ve been replaced. Even if you don’t approve, why be so negative publicly? 👎

I don’t know why we need to hear from Haley again since almost everybody believes her anyway and almost nobody likes or believes Jed. JMO

So true.... Nothing she says can make me like him any less. She needs to find a seat somewhere.

Matt also would do well with finding a seat and staying out of it. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:20 am

Oh, I bet there are things Haley could reveal that would make people like Jed even less. Based on the tweets from the People magazine editor, his behavior after coming home from Greece was vile. I wouldn't be surprised if more women contacted Haley after she did the first podcast. His tea is about to be fully spilled imo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr