SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:42 am

^Thank you, @Dutchy23 beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by suzq Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:45 am

I thought it was very interesting that RS tweeted out nothing about Hannah asking Tyler for a drink -- sorry, RS you said that it was more likely that Hannah would get back together with Jed than have anything with Tyler. I'm giving RS a very partial spoiler success with the outcome of this season. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:04 am

I’m legit cackling remembering that time when Jed was spotted at the airport with his guitar and we were like, there’s no way he was on an SHV! Why would he have his guitar with him! laugh out loud How young and naive we were. That proposal was hands down one of the funniest/most embarrassing franchise moments ever. It was like something out of Burning Love.

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:16 am

I wish we would’ve gotten more on Tyler last night. I know they had to have him come out last but it he didn’t get nearly enough time. How many F2’s don’t get a sit down with CH by themselves?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:35 am

avacaroline wrote:I wish we would’ve gotten more on Tyler last night. I know they had to have him come out last but it he didn’t get nearly enough time.  How many F2’s don’t get a sit down with CH by themselves?

Tyler did have almost 10 minutes. Granted Jed had more time but there was a lot more to that story line since he was the F1. It deserved more time.

Tyler is gonna get quite a few media opportunities from this so you'll be seeing more of him! I have a feeling that if Jed is asked (Lauren Zima said on Roses and Rose that she would love to interview him) that he might just turn them down. JMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:36 am

Jed has done a disservice to musicians on this franchise. He overdid it with the guitar thing.

Hope they don’t cast a musician ever again. No good track record. 

Hawaii Girl wrote:I’m legit cackling remembering that time when Jed was spotted at the airport with his guitar and we were like, there’s no way he was on an SHV! Why would he have his guitar with him! laugh out loud How young and naive we were. That proposal was hands down one of the funniest/most embarrassing franchise moments ever. It was like something out of Burning Love.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:59 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I wish we would’ve gotten more on Tyler last night. I know they had to have him come out last but it he didn’t get nearly enough time.  How many F2’s don’t get a sit down with CH by themselves?

Tyler did have almost 10 minutes.  Granted Jed had more time but there was a lot more to that story line since he was the F1. It deserved more time.

Tyler is gonna get quite a few media opportunities from this so you'll be seeing more of him!  I have a feeling that if Jed is asked (Lauren Zima said on Roses and Rose that she would love to interview him) that he might just turn them down.  JMO

No way Jed is going to agree to be interviewed. He has been laying so low since the news broke. I don't expect him to post on SM anytime soon. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:11 pm

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAxXHKOU0AAtzz1
Jimmy Kimmel Live @JimmyKimmelLive
Backstage at #Kimmel with #TheBachelorette @AlabamaHannah #TheBachloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/CAiezxaNXJ
Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAxnyn4U0AAnP4D
Jimmy Kimmel Live @JimmyKimmelLive
After The After The #AfterTheFinalRose with #TheBachelorette @AlabamaHannah! #TheBacheloretteFinale #BachelorNation @BacheloretteABC pic.twitter.com/DIbAu0R24u
https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/1156413327972524038?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:13 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

Tyler did have almost 10 minutes.  Granted Jed had more time but there was a lot more to that story line since he was the F1. It deserved more time.

Tyler is gonna get quite a few media opportunities from this so you'll be seeing more of him!  I have a feeling that if Jed is asked (Lauren Zima said on Roses and Rose that she would love to interview him) that he might just turn them down.  JMO
 You're right.  I think I'm in protective momma mode this morning.  I just love him.  He's such a gem.   Praying
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:16 pm

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAxr4CpVAAAfVRk
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
That was one historic finale. Now it's time for #TheBachelorette: After The After The After The Final Rose. See what @alabamahannah has to say on @jimmykimmellive tonight! #Kimmel pic.twitter.com/CdTNHW45Xk
Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAzItJBXsAsBJPI
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Miss @AlabamaHannah already? Start your day with her on @GMA and @StrahanAndSara! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/mL2LmhPIPB
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAzSvdDVUAAZpIe
Good Morning America @GMA
OMG SHE IS HERE! @AlabamaHannah joins us LIVE in Times Square after last night's #TheBacheloretteFinale! gma.abc/2RozHGE #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC pic.twitter.com/hSEvhljZ8S
Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAzUFYUUwAEVWOg
.@AlabamaHannah on Jed: "I definitely have closure on that relationship. It was heartbreaking...but I've said everything that I can say." #TheBacheloretteFinale #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC gma.abc/2YB51FA pic.twitter.com/uqS0AVxqrZ
Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAzX45rUwAIMtOA
AlabamaHannah on seeing Jed after all that happened: "I was a little nervous obviously but...I'm ready to move on and to move forward." #TheBacheloretteFinale #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC gma.abc/2YB51FA pic.twitter.com/0S2BOb7CAv
Kimmel - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 EAzane4UcAAKB-p
.@AlabamaHannah on Tyler: “He has always been supportive and respectful and has continued to do so. So I want him to be a part of my life in some way and so I want to be able to hang out...” #TheBacheloretteFinale #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC gma.abc/2MuIDHl pic.twitter.com/dMIUnam8zA
https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA/media/grid?idx=10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:54 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I’m legit cackling remembering that time when Jed was spotted at the airport with his guitar and we were like, there’s no way he was on an SHV! Why would he have his guitar with him! laugh out loud How young and naive we were. That proposal was hands down one of the funniest/most embarrassing franchise moments ever. It was like something out of Burning Love.

I muted that proposal but kept the closed caption. I couldn't handle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr