SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:29 am

@Lucas15

Can't wait to read your thoughts!

I have had some of my own as well. I normally don't follow post season press very closely but this season has been very interesting. I plan to watch the video of Nick's podcast today as well. And, what I have seen of Hannah so far has been very consistent.

I'm actually considering doing a deep dive on her post filming press as well because I think these last 2 months have been monumental in her growth.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:03 am

Why oh why didn't anyone know about Jed's gf and tell Hannah BEFORE the end of the show. If the producers knew, then it was so cruel to keep her going with it, falling in love with him, believing in him etc. If the producers knew anything, they knowingly took away her chance at true love. She should have chosen Tyler and IMO she would have if she'd had a little more time to grow the connection. If people knew during the show about Jed, then I feel very angry that Hannah wasn't informed. Someone knew about Scott's gf, so why not Jed's? So many unanswered questions for me. Hannah and Tyler had such a strong and genuine connection and I feel that this was taken away from them.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:04 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:@Lucas15

I have had some of my own as well.  I normally don't follow post season press very closely but this season has been very interesting.  I plan to watch the video of Nick's podcast today as well.  And, what I have seen of Hannah so far has been very consistent.

I'm actually considering doing a deep dive on her post filming press as well because I think these last 2 months have been monumental in her growth.
I'm listening to Nick's podcast now and I'm really enjoying it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:08 am

Just Looking wrote:

I have had some of my own as well.  I normally don't follow post season press very closely but this season has been very interesting.  I plan to watch the video of Nick's podcast today as well.  And, what I have seen of Hannah so far has been very consistent.

It's also on Youtube now. I waited for the video, far more interesting. Body language..........

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:25 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

It's also on Youtube now. I waited for the video, far more interesting. Body language..........

Me too. Got my breakfast during the first part of ads so I can sit and watch with no distractions!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:46 am

Just Looking wrote:Why oh why didn't anyone know about Jed's gf and tell Hannah BEFORE the end of the show. If the producers knew, then it was so cruel to keep her going with it, falling in love with him, believing in him etc.  If the producers knew anything, they knowingly took away her chance at true love. She should have chosen Tyler and IMO she would have if she'd had a little more time to grow the connection. If people knew during the show about Jed, then I feel very angry that Hannah wasn't informed.  Someone knew about Scott's gf, so why not Jed's?   So many unanswered questions for me.  Hannah and Tyler had such a strong and genuine connection and I feel that this was taken away from them.
I've posted this several times only because I can't wrap my head around why the browns asked Tyler how he would handle coming to tell Hannah that he'd done something she might not have liked, but we were not shown Jed being asked the same thing.... So weird to me.

I start to get angry about the possible manipulation and/or concealment by tptb that might have cost Hannah her love, but I try to remind myself that evil cannot win out, that these two, albeit wounded, are seemingly fearless (horses excepted?) and care very much about each other.....  I am praying, as I suspect they are, that they will not give the Luke's and Jed's - or the temptations and pressures that come with their fame - the power to destroy something truly lovely. They are being very smart so far, IMHO, so we shall see.... That they are patient and forgiving (hmmm need to review that love passage in Corinthians) and upbeat is a great start. That Tyler continues to prioritize Hannah's well being suggests to my eyes that there is deep feeling there, and I think the physical attraction is not likely to have dissipated either. All jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:58 am

Just Looking wrote:Why oh why didn't anyone know about Jed's gf and tell Hannah BEFORE the end of the show. If the producers knew, then it was so cruel to keep her going with it, falling in love with him, believing in him etc.  If the producers knew anything, they knowingly took away her chance at true love. She should have chosen Tyler and IMO she would have if she'd had a little more time to grow the connection. If people knew during the show about Jed, then I feel very angry that Hannah wasn't informed.  Someone knew about Scott's gf, so why not Jed's?   So many unanswered questions for me.  Hannah and Tyler had such a strong and genuine connection and I feel that this was taken away from them.

I totally agree.  The love story we saw unfold on our screens was clearly Hannah and Tyler - not Hannah and Jed *IMO**.  The fact that Hannah was struggling so much on her LCD with Jed is because her heart was telling her it was Tyler, but she went with her head.  I also believe given another week, she would have chosen Tyler.  I think she struggled with her decision to get engaged to Jed very soon after she made it.  I do believe Tyler is still in her heart, and Tyler being the guy he has proven to be will understand.  I for one was ecstatic when she asked him out for drinks on ATFR.  I really have high hopes for these two.  I think it would be a beautiful relationship!  All IMO.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am

snipped

I love when you post dear Blu! It’s a rare treat! beatingheart I cannot agree with you more, and have been feeling distressed by some of the very harsh comments and critics that some post here. It really made me uncomfortable to read for example how hilarious it is that Hannah fell in the street of Crete, en route to the FRC
I can respect other people’s opinion, but am I expecting too much to want some decency in expressing those? She is far from perfect but she is not anywhere near the level of wrong that we have seen with Jed and Luke. There is difference between someone who makes one or several mistakes, like Hannah, and someone who PURPOSELY lie, manipulate others and things that are said, repeatedly misrepresent themselves and others, and demean your own feelings or actions, like both of those guys did. They took away a lot of Hannah’s true ability to choose safely and effectively the best partner for her.
I do hope she has learned not only about a new possible relationship model but also to choose wisely who she associate with through this BN world.
JMO[/quote]

@Astrobach, I loved your entire post but your last paragraph was superb and captured what I have also been feeling these past couple of weeks. Thank you for expressing your thoughts and doing so at such a high level.

bowdown

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:50 pm

Ok well I caught up on the episodes this what I saw and my opinion. I didn't see a love story with Hannah and Tyler, what I saw was Hannah treated him like one of those matter of time people...she was distant with him and she was still not interested in him on the aftr. Before she asked him to go for drinks sometime, she said she was fine being alone, that was a cue to not expect too much. Then she went on the JK show saying the same thing. You can't rekindle feelings you never had. If she fell in love with Tyler, why didn't she pick him instead of of Jed and then told him who she did love.It was Jed especially with that piano scene, she had her head on his shoulders holding tight, it could see clearly then it was him. It's sad that it didn't work out for her. I read about the other girl. 4 months I would hardly call that a relationship. You're okay with letting him go on the show with the excuse you're musician so I understand, Well understand you lost him to another woman, that happens sometimes. I do believe he did fall in love Hannah, it's like that commercial "good people do bad things sometimes". What I heard she knew about the girl but left somethings out unlike Ed who kept it a secret. I respect that he didn't just deny it all again unlike Ed, which people continue to like but hate Jed. In Hannah words " Jesus still loves Jed. I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:35 pm

pbmax wrote:If she fell in love with Tyler, why didn't she pick him instead of of Jed and then told him who she did love.It was Jed especially with that piano scene, she had her head on his shoulders holding tight, it could see clearly then it was him. It's sad that it didn't work out for her.

All IMO to follow...

In all post show interviews she has done she has been quite vocal about the fact that she did fall in love with Tyler and that her choice came down to the feeling of safety with Jed. She admitted that Tyler was unlike anyone she has ever known and it scared her. You can tell her pain when she talks about that last day. And, you can see in these interviews that all feelings she had for Jed are gone. Even on the couch Tuesday night, all I saw was someone that didn't believe a word he said. But she was quite gracious about it and in all interviews she does see that there is good within him and wants him to have a good life. It won't be with her though. Also on the couch Tuesday night, I could see that she was absolutely giddy about seeing Tyler again. She is the same in the post show interviews. And, quite freely admits that she struggled with her feelings for him. She couldn't turn them off like a light switch. And, Tyler. Man he was laser focused on seeing her again as well... completely ignoring Chris Harrison until after he hugged Hannah.

Had Jed been completely honest with Hannah, would it have been different? Possibly, but I tend to think she would have grown out of the relationship. It took Ed years to get past his cheating ways. Jed just isn't there yet. The ex wasn't the one either or he would have never even considered going on the show. Jed's behavior when it comes to women didn't change post filming, If he was really in love with Hannah, it would have.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:49 pm

pbmax wrote: I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.

Thank God Hannah didn't wait for a person who seems incapable of fidelity and didn't have the courage to tell her the truth before getting engaged. The boy couldn't even be honest with her during the breakup scene. And he was out there flirting with women and inviting them back to his place while he was engaged? And behaving this way in the early stage of the relationship? Dysfunction city.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:52 pm

pbmax wrote:Ok well I caught up on the episodes this what I saw and my opinion. I didn't see a love story with Hannah and Tyler, what I saw was Hannah treated him like one of those matter of time people...she was distant with him and she was still not interested in him on the aftr. Before she asked him to go for drinks sometime, she said she was fine being alone, that was a cue to not expect too much. Then she went on the JK show saying the same thing. You can't rekindle feelings you never had. If she fell in love with Tyler, why didn't she pick him instead of of Jed and then told him who she did love.It was Jed especially with that piano scene, she had her head on his shoulders holding tight, it could see clearly then it was him. It's sad that it didn't work out for her. I read about the other girl. 4 months I would hardly call that a relationship. You're okay with letting him go on the show with the excuse you're musician so I understand, Well understand you lost him to another woman, that happens sometimes. I do believe he did fall in love Hannah, it's like that commercial "good people do bad things sometimes". What I heard she knew about the girl but left somethings out unlike Ed who kept it a secret. I respect that he didn't just deny it all again unlike Ed, which people continue to like but hate Jed. In Hannah words " Jesus still loves Jed. I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.

I agree.  She was all about Jed from the beginning, but I think she really started to seriously fall for him in Amsterdam.  She said that she cried on the floor many times when the Haley news broke...pitches snitches was directed at Haley, NOT RS. You could tell she was still emotional seeing Jed at ATFR.  I don't see her relationship going anywhere with Tyler except for good friends and I think a lot was orchestrated for a Bachelor happy ending.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr