SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:58 am

Well Hannah gave us a bible lesson this season, that's for sure...what she told Luke, he without sin cast the first stone. I'm just so glad Jesus isn't like man, there would be no hope. Well I'm out I will surely be back if Peter the next bachelor.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:27 am

North wrote:
pbmax wrote:
North wrote:
msjr wrote:
pbmax wrote: I wish she would have waited and took her time before making her decision on Jed. Waited until all publicity died down (no public influence) and returned to the real world to see how things fare with Jed, Since she's a Christian, realize that we all makes mistakes...we all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. That's just my thoughts and I know it might not be favorable.

Thank God Hannah didn't wait for a person who seems incapable of fidelity and didn't have the courage to tell her the truth before getting engaged. The boy couldn't even be honest with her during the breakup scene. And he was out there flirting with women and inviting them back to his place while he was engaged? And behaving this way in the early stage of the relationship?  Dysfunction city.

Hannah needed to do what was right for her. Not anyone else. Christian or not Christian. Period. She can forgive Jed AND still decide to do what's best for her.  She gave him way more grace (on the finale) than he did her -- during the season (lies and deceptions), during their relationship (acting inappropriately with other women), and after the show (liking degrading instagram posts). All IMO.

I watched the Haley / Lauren Zima interview and couldn't believe it when Haley dropped that not only did she spend the night with Jed before he left. They were also with his parents and they all prayed for his experience. What kind of Christians pray for the success of someone trying to deceive another so he can promote his music career!?!? And that Haley actually spent time with the Wyatts while Jed was gone. No wonder the Wyatts were befumbled when Jed showed up with Hannah.

He didn't murder anyone but he hasn't been a good person for quite some time (IMO) and has left a lot of hurt and humiliation in his wake.

Exactly! My point was for her to take her time to make the right decision for herself and not be influenced by public opinion or social media...that includes pushing her into a relationship with Tyler, that seems clear to me that she's not interested in. If she decided to dump Jed that's her right, he wasn't going anywhere where she couldn't dump him now or later. As for his parents I don't know if they prayed for that because I didn't hear that prayer just hearsay. I know what I heard on the show and from that I gather they don't believe in this show, they think like many parents that it's a bunch of garbage. It's a speed dating show. Jed's not the first to come on with a girlfriend or a motive and he won't be the last. I'm use to it now and don't expect a whole lot from any of them. I like Peter and hope he will be the bachelor, but I suspect that was his goal. I also don't believe Hannah came on for Colton. JMO

What makes you think Hannah didn't take the time to make the right decision for herself? By both their admissions, Jed revealed Haley the day after they got engaged. Hannah stewed on that until the People heads-up that an exclusive was breaking and then had another week before her break-up with Jed. How long should one wait to break-up after being lied to and manipulated?

The break-up happened 7 weeks ago -- out of the public's eye.

And, Haley's ET Interview about her relationship with Jed and his parents can be found at the link below. Give it a listen and decide if she is believable or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9VeAY0obA

I think she did but I wish she had took more time when all this hoop-la is over. That's just my take, it's her prerogative to do what She want, I'm not gonna criticize her for what decision She makes, not my life. She kept Luke around a long time until she got clarity and she was listening to him with the guys. I don't believe Jed is evil or some scumbucket, I do with Ed but that's how different we all are.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 am

pbmax wrote:Exactly! My point was for her to take her time to make the right decision for herself and not be influenced by public opinion or social media...that includes pushing her into a relationship with Tyler, that seems clear to me that she's not interested in. If she decided to dump Jed that's her right, he wasn't going anywhere where she couldn't dump him now or later. As for his parents I don't know if they prayed for that because I didn't hear that prayer just hearsay. I know what I heard on the show and from that I gather they don't believe in this show, they think like many parents that it's a bunch of garbage. It's a speed dating show. Jed's not the first to come on with a girlfriend or a motive and he won't be the last. I'm use to it now and don't expect a whole lot from any of them. I like Peter and hope he will be the bachelor, but I suspect that was his goal. I also don't believe Hannah came on for Colton. JMO
My goodness. If Hannah's not interested in a relationship with Tyler, I'd hate to see how over the top she'd be with someone she actually IS interested in! laugh out loud IMO she could not possibly have made it more clear over the past month that she is extremely, EXTREMELY interested in getting back together with him. Watching her try to be cool and keep a straight face when Chris first mentioned Tyler's name at ATFR was priceless. She was practically vibrating with excitement before he came out. I don't think she's being pushed into anything and is going very, very willingly.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:08 am

eusebeia wrote:ITA.  Jed definitely knew he was toast before he rat-a-tatted on Hannah's door.  

Wells has an IG story saying that knock is not a when you are breaking up with your gf knock. It kind of cracked me up how upbeat the knock was considering the circumstances. giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:53 pm

I’m still mulling over the season. I can’t rationalize away the coincidence of the Scott gf focus in the first epi and the Jed gf in the end. Maybe it’s a big leap to think tptb knew about Jed and manipulated Hannah to choose him. Or is it?

When Tyler came on stage at aftr and bypassed Chris to hug Hannah, I thought how sweet that he made a beeline for her. But then as they talked, I began to get the sense that Tyler was unhappy with Chris, so perhaps in essence unhappy with tptb. Does he feel they did Hannah dirty? Took advantage of her naïveté? Plotted a storyline and didn’t care about her heart? I will be so glad when they are able to talk openly about the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:18 pm

I don't think she was manipulated by TPTB to choose Jed. He was totally her type. Any manipulation came from Jed.

She admits to falling for Jed and also admits to falling for Tyler. She admits her choice came down to who she felt safer with at that time.

If any TPTB manipulation was done, it was ATFR... keeping Tyler til the end and Chris setting up Hannah asking Tyler to go out for a drink. I think TPTB are shipping this couple.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:00 am

BlueTone wrote:I’m still mulling over the season. I can’t rationalize away the coincidence of the Scott gf focus in the first epi and the Jed gf in the end. Maybe it’s a big leap to think tptb knew about Jed and manipulated Hannah to choose him. Or is it?

When Tyler came on stage at aftr and bypassed Chris to hug Hannah, I thought how sweet that he made a beeline for her. But then as they talked, I began to get the sense that Tyler was unhappy with Chris, so perhaps in essence unhappy with tptb. Does he feel they did Hannah dirty? Took advantage of her naïveté? Plotted a storyline and didn’t care about her heart? I will be so glad when they are able to talk openly about the season.

Yeah. I've been kicking around this as well. I'm now of the mind that TPTB didn't know at the start of the season but heard rumors and decided to let the season play out. I do think that mid-season recap gave them time to recut a few of the last episodes.... add some ominous music, include a few awkward ITMs, etc...

Also, I loved that Tyler went straight to Hannah. So sweet -- she probably needed a hug. What an awful evening for her. I think both are ready to move past this season - whether together or apart. BIP and the new Bachelor can't come soon enough for them!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:14 am

I think that Tyler deserves to be chosen for his own wonderful qualities. Not because he was the last man standing after Luke and Jed both flaked out on her, and after she bragged about repeatedly having sex with someone else. At what point was Tyler ever number one with her? -- never! I'm remembering back to Desiree's season when she genuinely mourned the loss of Brooks (heck *I* mourned the loss of Brooks,) but went on to form a genuine attachment to her eventual husband. She chose Chris because she came to see him for the good, devoted man that he is. Not because he was second, or third, or fourth best, and that's all that was available to her.

I'm not against them as a couple -- if that's what they both want, then fine. I just think that Tyler needs to proceed with caution if they decide to give it a try. To me, Hannah is a very confused young woman who doesn't seem to know what she wants in a man just yet.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:22 am

Amethyst wrote:I think that Tyler deserves to be chosen for his own wonderful qualities. Not because he was the last man standing after Luke and Jed both flaked out on her, and after she bragged about repeatedly having sex with someone else. At what point was Tyler ever number one with her? -- never! I'm remembering back to Desiree's season when she genuinely mourned the loss of Brooks (heck *I* mourned the loss of Brooks,) but went on to form a genuine attachment to her eventual husband. She chose Chris because she came to see him for the good, devoted man that he is. Not because he was second, or third, or fourth best, and that's all that was available to her.

I'm not against them as a couple -- if that's what they both want, then fine. I just think that Tyler needs to proceed with caution if they decide to give it a try. To me, Hannah is a very confused young woman who doesn't seem to know what she wants in a man just yet.
I think this is so unfair. Not directed at you, just this situation in general for Hannah.

Brooks LEFT des. She would have absolutely, positively chosen him imo and probs has a very bad ending just like hannah, maybe no cheating, but def no happy marriage out of it either. She only saw Chris for what he was bc there was no one else. She had no choice but to give him a real chance and then she fell in love with him.

Hannah would have done the exact same thing if jed had left her too and would be happily engaged to a really wonderful, loving man rn. Jed just completely, maliciously screwed her over. She is already, now, falling in love with Tyler even without a real second chance. She’s already seeing what she could have had and what a colossal mistake she made.

Man, I feel so sad for Hannah. I hope Tyler truly gives her a second chance. I don’t think she’s ever, ever going to take him or his love, attn and devotion for granted again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:23 am

Amethyst wrote:I think that Tyler deserves to be chosen for his own wonderful qualities. Not because he was the last man standing after Luke and Jed both flaked out on her, and after she bragged about repeatedly having sex with someone else. At what point was Tyler ever number one with her? -- never! I'm remembering back to Desiree's season when she genuinely mourned the loss of Brooks (heck *I* mourned the loss of Brooks,) but went on to form a genuine attachment to her eventual husband. She chose Chris because she came to see him for the good, devoted man that he is. Not because he was second, or third, or fourth best, and that's all that was available to her.

@Amethyst
Excellent post. Agree with every word. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:47 am

Alanna wrote:

I think this is so unfair. Not directed at you, just this situation in general for Hannah.

Brooks LEFT des. She would have absolutely, positively chosen him imo and probs has a very bad ending just like hannah, maybe no cheating, but def no happy marriage out of it either. She only saw Chris for what he was bc there was no one else. She had no choice but to give him a real chance and then she fell in love with him.

Hannah would have done the exact same thing if jed had left her too and would be happily engaged to a really wonderful, loving man rn. Jed just completely, maliciously screwed her over. She is already, now, falling in love with Tyler even without a real second chance. She’s already seeing what she could have had and what a colossal mistake she made.

Man, I feel so sad for Hannah. I hope Tyler truly gives her a second chance. I don’t think she’s ever, ever going to take him or his love, attn and devotion for granted again.

I agree Alana, in an interview she did she does not consider Tyler a second choice because she had strong feelings for him and was conflicted at the end and made the wrong choice. You can tell they still have feeling for each other and there is nothing wrong with giving this a chance and see where it goes. I truly believe Hannah sees Tyler for the great guy he is and if she does get that second chance with him she will truly love and cherish him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:01 am

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I agree Alana, in an interview she did she does not consider Tyler a second choice because she had strong feelings for him and was conflicted at the end and made the wrong choice.  You can tell they still have feeling for each other and there is nothing wrong with giving this a chance and see where it goes.  I truly believe Hannah sees Tyler for the great guy he is and if she does get that second chance with him she will truly love and cherish him.

She got downright prickly about the term second choice in that interview.

I still say 1 more week and the ending would have been completely different. Heck, even a couple of days might have done it. She just didn't have enough time to process what she was feeling (I'll say it again... speed dating is not her friend). She admits that she still had feelings post filming but she tried to put them aside in respect for her relationship with Jed and I don't think she is lying about that. That relationship would not have lasted for more reasons that an girlfriend never broken up with.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr