SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:19 pm

I can live with a Jason + Molly beginning. Hope (for both of their sakes) it ends similarly.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 pm

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think they were acting. Hannah was excited at him coming out and CH actually seemed surprised. She said Tyler had been supportive and said they'd been in contact. My guess is that they had talked about this prior to tonight because I don't think she'd have brought up their drink/date otherwise. No idea if this will pan out but a lot better than her giving Jed another chance. I just hope he stays off our tv from now on. :yes:
I think it was planned in the sense that no way she would've asked if she didn't know for sure she was gonna get a yes. I think they've BEEN talking and decided how they would handle unveiling their relationship.
Someone called this exact scenario in the Tannah fan thread yesterday that she was gonna ask him out. @Alanna was it you that called this?
Yep Smiley I thought she’d ask him to get fully back together, not a drink, but seeing how long the jed thing lasted, this made more sense. I’m super interested to see how it goes from here. Obvs thisbhas been going on for a long time given all the sm stuff.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 pm

@mercieme :iloveyou guy's too. If it wasn't for all our members, we wouldn't have this crazy place to come to and spill our guts out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 pm

I ship Hannah and Tyler. I actually think Hannah now who knows what she deserves and has grown and matured from watching the season is going to be a better match for a man like Tyler than she was before. There are no guarantees in life but the things they liked about each other are still there, their families are obviously all about it, and they are clearly attracted to each other so why not? The second choice thing- well, unless everyone marries their first love, every one is chosen second, or third, or whatever. This was the format of the show- she had to choose someone and she chose the guy who didn't care so he fed her what she wanted to hear whereas Tyler was honest and thus a slower burn. Finding a match is tough so they should shoot their shot. Why not? They're young, hot and about to secure the bag with IG endorsement deals.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Mega unpopular opinion, I know, but I really don't think Tyler looked happy. He was talking about how he hopes to find that feeling again, not that he still has it. I don't think he knew it was coming and was essentially forced into saying yes because he would look like a jerk if he said no. I'm putting this more on producers than Hannah, because I'm sure they led her to believe he was open to it, but idk... the whole thing just felt super manipulative to me. Just look at Matt's Instagram story. That is not the reaction of someone who knew his best friend wanted her back. I really, really hope I'm wrong about this, but honestly right now I just feel bad for Tyler. If he wanted to be the Bachelor, he basically just lost it because of something that he may not have even wanted and was completely out of his control.

I hope I'm wrong and they come out later and say they've been talking and he knew it was happening but... my gut reaction is that he was ambushed. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I can live with a Jason + Molly beginning. Hope (for both of their sakes) it ends similarly.

Totally this!

I agree with others that they had planned out how they would handle it, and that there is no way they have not been in touch. In fact, I bet when he went radio silent on SM about her was when they started talking. And, I loved the smile she gave when Chris mentioned they still needed to talk to Tyler with Jed sitting next to her.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 pm

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 EAxDOUNUcAA1s1u
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
We adore these two! And the windmill cookies. #TheBacheloretteFinale @AlabamaHannah pic.twitter.com/8rZaIaSHD5
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Mega unpopular opinion, I know, but I really don't think Tyler looked happy. He was talking about how he hopes to find that feeling again, not that he still has it. I don't think he knew it was coming and was essentially forced into saying yes because he would look like a jerk if he said no. I'm putting this more on producers than Hannah, because I'm sure they led her to believe he was open to it, but idk... the whole thing just felt super manipulative to me. Just look at Matt's Instagram story. That is not the reaction of someone who knew his best friend wanted her back. I really, really hope I'm wrong about this, but honestly right now I just feel bad for Tyler. If he wanted to be the Bachelor, he basically just lost it because of something that he may not have even wanted and was completely out of his control.

I hope I'm wrong and they come out later and say they've been talking and he knew it was happening but... my gut reaction is that he was ambushed. All JMO.

nah I think he knew it was all planned and that he knew she was going to ask him out. im sure since they have talked that they talked about how to handle tonight and that's what they came up with imo
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Mega unpopular opinion, I know, but I really don't think Tyler looked happy. He was talking about how he hopes to find that feeling again, not that he still has it. I don't think he knew it was coming and was essentially forced into saying yes because he would look like a jerk if he said no. I'm putting this more on producers than Hannah, because I'm sure they led her to believe he was open to it, but idk... the whole thing just felt super manipulative to me. Just look at Matt's Instagram story. That is not the reaction of someone who knew his best friend wanted her back. I really, really hope I'm wrong about this, but honestly right now I just feel bad for Tyler. If he wanted to be the Bachelor, he basically just lost it because of something that he may not have even wanted and was completely out of his control.

I agree with you my sister and I were talking about the same thing!!!
If they end up together good for them!
I wish no one ill !
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:26 pm

I totally thought the drinking was BS and they have been talking for weeks but that is JMO. This is totally Jaitlyn 2.0
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Tyler has seen all of hannahs sm just like we have and it’s been wild imo. Why wouldn’t he have put a stop to it and warned her ahead of time not to ask and he’s not interested like that anymore? I think he would have.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:26 pm

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 EAxLhtPXkAAqPDu
@itsKaydeeBITCH
Toast to making the BEST decision of your life, Hannah Brown. #TheBachelorette #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/RZtdrQFGB0
https://mobile.twitter.com/itsKaydeeBITCH/status/1156382254479945730?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr