SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 pm

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 EAxLPi3UYAAMROj
E! News @enews
Their chemistry!!!!! Took one nonverbal communication course in college so, ya know, feeling very strongly about these two rn. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/m3zbDtOhNN
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews/status/1156381939126792192?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 pm

HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:He showed almost no emotion.  I was hoping for more from Tyler.  He was a bit Jed like tonight
That was very shocking to me especially since their Sm.. he really did even say much JMO

Tongue in cheek.... but he was almost... okay, fine.

She acted like a teen... she thinks he his still in love.., for me he moved on..... his eyes are on the next bachelor. This will go nowhere

Exactly! I was listening to her talking about how this experience has helped her grow and how she doesn't need a husband, so on and so on. Doesn't sound like a person interest in rekindling anything with Tyler. She sounded like someone still trying to get over a broken heart.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:29 pm

Question: Any idea how RS got the initial Tyler F1 spoiler? He didn't even propose.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:31 pm

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 EAxKqKdWsAATCzU
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Getting engaged to @TylerJCameron3 is the best revenge, @AlabamaHannah. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/fRYfkicUvt
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:32 pm

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 EAxR1v_WwAE4roz
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
What an emotional roller coaster, rose lovers! First, @AlabamaHannah got engaged. Then she had her heart broken. AND THEN SHE ASKED @TylerJCameron3 OUT FOR DRINKS. My full recap of #TheBacheloretteFinale is live. Thanks for taking this "journey" with me! share.ew.com/jA9MfI0 pic.twitter.com/Zq6DDIpBxp
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 pm

also anyone noticed how she went from heartbroken to having love eyes with Tyler real quick? that girl amazed me tonight with her acting. Get your man girl! and don't mess it up this time
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:34 pm

eusebeia wrote:Question:  Any idea how RS got the initial Tyler F1 spoiler?  He didn't even propose.

Good question, but many thought Tyler was F1 in Greece and was always the F1. We saw that was wrong tonight. Like it or not, RS was right more about the season than he was wrong.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Imagine being dumped on national TV for some douche bag who Hannah was still heartbroken over tonight.
Would you jump back into things with her or be a supportive friend who helps her save face in the end of this mess with a “ happy ending” of sorts.
It’s also not going to hurt Tyler to stay in the public eye with Hannah if he wants to be the next Bachelor.
Not saying this is the case and I adore both of them, but I didn’t see Tyler being that into this reconciliation tonight, except from a caring friendship level. Tyler seems to be a very loyal friend.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Imagine being dumped on national TV for some douche bag who Hannah was still heartbroken over tonight.
Would you jump back into things with her or be a supportive friend who helps her save face in the end of this mess with a “ happy ending” of sorts.
It’s also not going to hurt Tyler to stay in the public eye with Hannah if he wants to be the next Bachelor.
Not saying this is the case and I adore both of them, but I didn’t see Tyler being that into this reconciliation tonight, except from a caring friendship level. Tyler seems to be a very loyal friend.

hey it happen for Jason and Molly and it happen for Arie and whatever her name is. they all got over it and these two will too. I guess what matters is that she realized that she couldn't be with a lying a** and talked to Tyler and he was ok with her asking him to take her back. Im sure it happens all the time in real life too. as the saying goes " if you love someone set them free if its meant to be they will come back to you" and that's what happened here tonight.

Last edited by Crazylady29 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:38 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Imagine being dumped on national TV for some douche bag who Hannah was still heartbroken over tonight.

hey it happen for Jason and Molly and it happen for Arie and whatever her name is. they all got over it and these two will too

Lauren Burnham, now Luyendyk. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:38 pm

@Goldie2 I didn't either, he looked embarrassed to me.

If he was all in, or surprised, I would have expected a very much different reaction.

None the less, I wish them luck, and they wouldn't know unless they gave it a chance.

It's difficult to take her seriously after saying she doesn't need a man, what does she need then. Arm candy?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:38 pm

The local news here in Birmingham is interviewing Hannah's parents, can't wait to watch!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr