SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well yeah he refers to the show experience in past tense, and the next chapter + grabbing drinks in future tense.  beatingheart
Right. Why wouldn’t they want to put this sh!tshow behind them?? Here’s to the future. Leggo!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lsEnAHzK8/

Swipe for Hannah's reply.

Btw Hannah just said momma knows best on s&s

Rachel was just very cute taking a question about Jed intended for Hannah so Hannah can still be very gracious, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Hannah on why it would be hard to see Tyler as the Bachelor.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-on-why-it-would-be-hard-to-see-tyler-as-the-bachelor-exclusive-129592

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 pm

I’m torn between wanting them to get together and wanting Tyler to be Bach. 

I still love Hannah because seeing it all made me understand where she ended up and want nothing but the best for her. 

But Tyler also deserves someone who would choose him first. Love what he’s got to offer even when there’s other guys around. 

Ugh...this is so hard. My hatred for Jed is so much because his lies took the experience from Tyler and Hannah. While they seem to be two different people, they seem to need someone like each other in their lives but everything that has transpired may never bring the same spark they had during the show. In my opinion, stolen by Jed’s fraud.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:44 pm

Billysmom wrote:He's just protecting his heart and allowing her to do what's right for her, recognizing that she's been thru hell. One day at a time. If anyone has enuf patience for this sort of scenario it's the hot guy who suggested no sex in the fs. Jmo

Ps I heart him

Hannah will have to do most of chasing and the only positive is that she did tell him at MTP that she was falling in love with him. So wanting to reconcile is not coming from a place that she wasn't feeling for him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:44 pm

Rachel is a tannah shipper...she wouldn't let Hannah put the usual x on the eliminated contestant, so she handed Tyler's pic to Hannah who took it with her laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah on why it would be hard to see Tyler as the Bachelor.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-on-why-it-would-be-hard-to-see-tyler-as-the-bachelor-exclusive-129592
Love this interview. My favorite thing about Hannah is her honesty. There's a lot of good stuff in this interview. Right there with people as the best ones.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:47 pm

If anyone needs a laugh this am. dying

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lwJvmnhas/?igshid=1sa8e1809xrpu
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah continues to take the high road https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-on-if-she-thinks-jed-wyatt-cheated-on-her-exclusive-129589

She’s too gracious towards him, honestly.

Seriously, come at me if you think this girl is immature or undeserving. Cause opposite, freaking opposite.

Well if you want to "read" someone who ISN'T so gracious, read Kate Coyne's (@KatePeople - Editorial Director, PEOPLE. Overseeing entertainment.) twitter feed for the last day or so:

https://twitter.com/KatePeople

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:51 pm

I am pleasantly surprised at how mature and how gracious Hannah is. Adversity builds character and IMO, she’s grown. Good for her!

It doesn’t matter to me if Tyler and Hannah are friends only or become romantic partners, as long as both are happy and have peace.
Best wishes for both of them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:53 pm

SarahD wrote:I’m torn between wanting them to get together and wanting Tyler to be Bach. 

I still love Hannah because seeing it all made me understand where she ended up and want nothing but the best for her. 

But Tyler also deserves someone who would choose him first. Love what he’s got to offer even when there’s other guys around. 

Ugh...this is so hard. My hatred for Jed is so much because his lies took the experience from Tyler and Hannah. While they seem to be two different people, they seem to need someone like each other in their lives but everything that has transpired may never bring the same spark they had during the show. In my opinion, stolen by Jed’s fraud.
I hear you. But I'm thinking Hannah needed this stuff to go down because she might always have questioned Tyler.... Now she sees him for real. I'm trying not to fault her that her life experiences prior to this didn't prepare her for someone like him. Let's face it, even an old lady like me has only heard of a couple of gems like this in her lifetime....and I took mine off the market laugh out loud   I think in due season Tyler will come to trust her feelings for him ... If it's meant to be. He once posted something somewhere about "all in gods time" so I guess this is apropos in his current situation as well, jmo. It's neat that these two can mutually use phrases like that one and appreciate them...ie I think Tyler gets in a visceral way the concept of being on a spiritual journey of sorts, partly because he's very in tune with his own evolution as a man. Jmo
Ugh....I'm doing it again....the more I write in support of a couple the more they're likely to implode, given my track record ugh. I should stop jinxing them.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:57 pm

Billysmom wrote:Rachel is a tannah shipper...she wouldn't let Hannah put the usual x on the eliminated contestant, so she handed Tyler's pic to Hannah who took it with her laugh out loud

And to think people were on about Rachel being so mean to Hannah. Noo Rachel just called it like she saw it. Hannah had a bad picker. Rachel never liked Jed from the beginning. And she thought Hannah wasn't ready for this process. Didn't mean she didn't like her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256