SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:33 pm

@alwaystulips Almost Famous podcast with Ben and Ashley I. If you have an iPhone, it’s in podcasts just search for it. Otherwise just google it.

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:46 pm

Omg you guys. Stop for a second.

Tyler’s post about Hannah has over a MILLION likes. A MILLION. A post from a F2, that is slightly platonic/slightly hopeful/always supportive. A million likes.

Like seriously. Bachelor nation has to be shooketh. laugh out loud No wonder Ben and Ashley were asking borderline inappropriate questions and seemed to be discouraging this partnership. laugh out loud Poor Ashley, in her wedding month too! laugh out loud

So proud of my bbs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:47 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:03 pm

Diana wrote:I really have zero want to hear Jed be the victim again especially after those likes this morning. I have no respect for him and his lies. I just DGAF and neither does Tannah. IMO

He's a disgusting pathological liar. He "apologized" and I rather that be the last we hear from him.

Last edited by beautifulxendings on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:07 pm

I don't watch GMA but am looking forward to people posting about the lies coming out of his mouth.

Now I want him to talk with Lauren Zima so she can ask for "clarity" about some of the things she learned from Haley today... Like the free cabin that really wasn't free.

JERK

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@sosleepy Is he contractually obligated to do GMA as the winner?

I really doubt it. Other full out COUPLES have declined media rounds (Juan Pablo and Nikki come to mind). He’s not obligated to do it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:12 pm

I will be happy to never hear from Jed or Haley again. She did her part the story is out, it over no need to keep dragging him. Hannah is by far the biggest person of the three and I think she is immature all imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:13 pm

Seriously, who the f**k wants to hear his side?! Colton is right, he should just go away. He’s extending his 15 minutes. Publicity, good or bad, gets your name out there. :angryemotion

I have never seen a post from a Bach contestant or lead with over a million likes. I think he’s going to catch up soon to Hannah’s 2M followers!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:25 pm

I haven’t seen this posted anywhere yet. Hannah and a few familiar faces answer Ellen’s questions. The way Hannah describes her season as a movie says it ALL. This was back in June.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Ok so I went back to listen a specific section of the AF podcast, s/o @bleuberry for the time stamp in the fan thread, and Tyler describes still have certain feelings when he sees Hannah. But for everyone who said he's just being polite and a gentleman and wants a drink as friends, Tyler described the drink as a first date.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:33 pm

@ReneeM I forgot that he used the word date! awwww

Also Hannah used to pick his boogers laugh out loud https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-one-thing-she-wont-miss-tyler-cameron/

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:39 pm

notarose wrote:
O.m.g.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256