SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM I forgot that he used the word date!  awwww

Also Hannah used to pick his boogers laugh out loud https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-one-thing-she-wont-miss-tyler-cameron/
@blueberry, what the what!!!!  Now that is what I call love because that’s a major pass for moi laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM I forgot that he used the word date!  awwww

Also Hannah used to pick his boogers laugh out loud https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-one-thing-she-wont-miss-tyler-cameron/

Love in 2019, pick your partner's boogers Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@sosleepy Is he contractually obligated to do GMA as the winner?

I really doubt it. Other full out COUPLES have declined media rounds (Juan Pablo and Nikki come to mind). He’s not obligated to do it.

JPG bit the hand that fed him, so he was completely cut off from any media opportunities. As for Jed, it might possibly be a contractual obligation. I highly doubt he would volunteer to be dragged any more than he has been in the past month or so. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:36 pm

Ha! No wonder the family was like that and the mom’s toast was really spot on.

North wrote:Haley's ET Interview post ATFR

Woah!
12:23. She spent time with Jed's family while he was gone. SHE SPENT TIME WITH HIS FAMILY WHILE HE WAS GONE.
12:50. They spent the evening the night before with his family and they were all praying for her.

What a horrible person and a terrible liar...like he is so bad at it. What the ever living @#$%! And he's out there liking degrading instagram comments about Hannah? Holy guacamole! We didn't hear half the @#%! that he did.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 am

SarahD wrote:Ha! No wonder the family was like that and the mom’s toast was really spot on.

Woah!
12:23. She spent time with Jed's family while he was gone. SHE SPENT TIME WITH HIS FAMILY WHILE HE WAS GONE.
12:50. They spent the evening the night before with his family and they were all praying for her.

What a horrible person and a terrible liar...like he is so bad at it. What the ever living @#$%! And he's out there liking degrading instagram comments about Hannah? Holy guacamole! We didn't hear half the @#%! that he did.

Can you imagine being Jed's family, and having to film that Hometown date?  I originally didn't think much of them, but now  knowing what we know, I really feel for them and what he put them through.  No wonder they came across as cold and distant.  I'd be mad as hello, if that was my son!
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:07 am

coffeeyum wrote:
SarahD wrote:Ha! No wonder the family was like that and the mom’s toast was really spot on.

Woah!

Can you imagine being Jed's family, and having to film that Hometown date?  I originally didn't think much of them, but now  knowing what we know, I really feel for them and what he put them through.  No wonder they came across as cold and distant.  I'd be mad as hello, if that was my son!

This 100%! 5 weeks earlier they were praying over Haley and Jed and for Jed's journey to promote his music. And then he shows up with Hannah. They are just collateral damage in Jed's destructive wake.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:21 am

Whose parents would pray over someone they are casually dating? Did she say she spent 5 days with them? He’s a horrible guy because of what he’s put them through, forcing them all to lie but his parents should not enable him anymore. The behavior must stop!!

North wrote:
coffeeyum wrote:

Woah!

This 100%! 5 weeks earlier they were praying over Haley and Jed and for Jed's journey to promote his music. And then he shows up with Hannah. They are just collateral damage in Jed's destructive wake.

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:33 am

bleuberry wrote:@alwaystulips Almost Famous podcast with Ben and Ashley I. If you have an iPhone, it’s in podcasts just search for it. Otherwise just google it.

Awww Thanks so much @bleuberry.  Just listened. It was sort of confusing to me.  Tyler said.a ton of nice things about Hannah. But it’s almost like how you’d talk about your sister who you’re so proud of.  IDK, he’s open to a drink date, but didn’t seem overly enthused about it, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:39 am

alwaystulips wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@alwaystulips Almost Famous podcast with Ben and Ashley I. If you have an iPhone, it’s in podcasts just search for it. Otherwise just google it.

Awww Thanks so much @bleuberry.  Just listened. It was sort of confusing to me.  Tyler said.a ton of nice things about Hannah. But it’s almost like how you’d talk about your sister who you’re so proud of.  IDK, he’s open to a drink date, but didn’t seem overly enthused about it, IMO.

Anyone have a link to Almost Famous podcast? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@sosleepy Is he contractually obligated to do GMA as the winner?

I really doubt it. Other full out COUPLES have declined media rounds (Juan Pablo and Nikki come to mind). He’s not obligated to do it.

JPG bit the hand that fed him, so he was completely cut off from any media opportunities.  As for Jed, it might possibly be a contractual obligation.  I highly doubt he would volunteer to be dragged any more than he has been in the past month or so.  Jmo

Well... Jason and Molly voluntarily cut their media rounds short too, as did Ben and Courtney. Pretty sure Jed isn’t contractually obligated at this point.

Also, he deserved every bit of what he got and then some. The man is absolute disgust, and his gross likes today only cement that opinion for me. He’s learned nothing. He’s so self serving and selfish. He came off even worse during that filmed breakup than I imagined he would. Hannah was more than gracious towards him. He could have (and should have, imo) gotten it worse than he has.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:53 am

@Jolena I listened on my iPhone, but I think this works:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:04 am

Here's another fun listen. Littman is not on but quite fun. I agree with their assessment of Tyler and why he won't be a good Bachelor candidate. He'll be the future president! laugh out loud

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2019/7/31/20749151/bachelor-party-b-side-the-bachelorette-finale-part-2-with-bill-simmons-and-mallory-rubin

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256