SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 am

Astrobach wrote:All I can say is JINX !!!! cantstopl

giggling hehehe Yep bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 am

yana_bach wrote:They're coming for JoJo's crown!  thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 20 1f60e

Well, only 100,000 is separating Jojo and Hannah right now... so totally possible that Hannah gets there soon! laughlaughlaugh
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:27 am

If she does DWTS, she will dethrone Jojo. But Tyler may catch up to her or exceed her soon. There used to be 500-600k gap between them and now it’s a couple hundred.

By the way, I may have missed this, but why did Jed tag Tyler in his IG story of a cookie like they’re besties.  He’s so inappropriate given it’s only been a day after the finale and his ex-fiancé just asked him out. I think he’s trying to get into Tyler's head. My opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:28 am

@sosleepy I am not excited about DWTS -- I watched it for years, but haven't watched it in a few years and haven't missed it. If Hannah and Tyler are on it -- I will, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:32 am

@SarahD I wouldn't worry about anything Jed does in regards to Tyler. I have no doubt that Tyler knows even more than we do about everything that went down between Hannah and Jed. I assure that Jed is one of the very last people that Tyler would ever trust again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:32 am

*am sure

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:33 am

SarahD wrote:If she does DWTS, she will dethrone Jojo. But Tyler may catch up to her or exceed her soon. There used to be 500-600k gap between them and now it’s a couple hundred.

By the way, I may have missed this, but why did Jed tag Tyler in his IG story of a cookie like they’re besties.  He’s so inappropriate given it’s only been a day after the finale and his ex-fiancé just asked him out. I think he’s trying to get into Tyler's head. My opinion.

Just on brand with Jed...he’s so disgusting... I hope Tyler has the sense to UNFOLLOW HIM... and Jed had many posts he could’ve like but he purposely chose those...it says it all... no no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:34 am

North wrote:Yikes! People Magazine editor Kate Coyne is NOT a fan of Jed.

Maybe he didn't know being engaged meant being in a relationship! thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 20 3806527698

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 20 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:23 am

I thought this was funny. Jed's got the opposit of Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to poop. laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/B0pX-0Yn7Uu/

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:48 am

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@dee in an interview Mills was kind of comparing Tyler and Hannah to Molly and Jason and how they took baby steps, did long distance for a while, and then went full on. He said he understands bachelor nation will really want to know about Tyler and Hannah and what’s going on with them, so he said maybe they could document it in some way.

The head of ABC Reality TV. This is the first real clue to me that we might actually see them both cast on DWTS. Like I kind of think that was probably what he was implying.

I cannot believe I might have to watch that stupid show this year. laugh out loud

Yes you might have to watch again and thanks for sharing this.  I agree and think this could be a DWTS clue.  Unless document in some way means they get their own show. laugh out loud   Just kidding.  I use to watch DWTS and stopped until grocery store Joe was on. He was the worst dancer but kept getting votes to stay. I read an article that DWTS is coming back this fall but with some changes. One of them will be the voting system. Can you imagine if Hannah and Tyler were to be on together?  They would have so many votes because of their popularity.  I think this new season they want to put more emphasis on the judges votes etc.  The article said all would be revealed as the show premiers.  

This statement also tells me that maybe TPTB know more. I’m wondering if when Tyler first came to LA that he might have already had some talks.  Between talking with Hannah and Tyler they knew they were possibly going to continue dating. But how could they if Hannah and Tyler barely know, or do they??  Jason and Molly took baby steps but were committed to one another and saw each other every other weekend.  Either he went to Molly in Michigan or she came to him in Seattle.  It was a little harder and different because Jason had a child.

So much to speculate about. I want to add again that Peta following Tyler is an odd one. She doesn’t just follow anyone although I checked and she follows Des. So maybe she loves the bachelorette. No she doesn’t follow Hannah. I know EVERYONE follows Tyler so it could be nothing but for me it might be the biggest clue.  :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 am

The People Magazine article and interview with Hannah:

I'll paraphrase the most interesting point because A) It came from the People Magazine article that I haven't yet had the time to buy, and it's copyrighted material anyway. And B) It came from a post on another site.

But someone bought the magazine and posted some of the questions and answers and one was about Tyler. Hannah answered that she was afraid of Tyler because she felt he was someone who could really hurt her and she didn't know if he was ready to get engaged. Their FD rocked her because her feelings came on so fast. She said she felt she did a disservice to herself and Tyler because she didn't allow herself enough time to get ready to be engaged to Tyler and so she went with the choice that seemed safer to her - Jed.

I post this one answer because all along I suspected that the reason she didn't pick Tyler was because he was one that could really hurt her and she was afraid to take the risk of being that deeply hurt. Turns out I was probably right.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:12 am

LaineyG wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@dee in an interview Mills was kind of comparing Tyler and Hannah to Molly and Jason and how they took baby steps, did long distance for a while, and then went full on. He said he understands bachelor nation will really want to know about Tyler and Hannah and what’s going on with them, so he said maybe they could document it in some way.

The head of ABC Reality TV. This is the first real clue to me that we might actually see them both cast on DWTS. Like I kind of think that was probably what he was implying.

I cannot believe I might have to watch that stupid show this year. laugh out loud

Yes you might have to watch again and thanks for sharing this.  I agree and think this could be a DWTS clue.  Unless document in some way means they get their own show. laugh out loud   Just kidding.  I use to watch DWTS and stopped until grocery store Joe was on. He was the worst dancer but kept getting votes to stay. I read an article that DWTS is coming back this fall but with some changes. One of them will be the voting system. Can you imagine if Hannah and Tyler were to be on together?  They would have so many votes because of their popularity.  I think this new season they want to put more emphasis on the judges votes etc.  The article said all would be revealed as the show premiers.  

This statement also tells me that maybe TPTB know more. I’m wondering if when Tyler first came to LA that he might have already had some talks.  Between talking with Hannah and Tyler they knew they were possibly going to continue dating. But how could they if Hannah and Tyler barely know, or do they??  Jason and Molly took baby steps but were committed to one another and saw each other every other weekend.  Either he went to Molly in Michigan or she came to him in Seattle.  It was a little harder and different because Jason had a child.

So much to speculate about. I want to add again that Peta following Tyler is an odd one. She doesn’t just follow anyone although I checked and she follows Des. So maybe she loves the bachelorette. No she doesn’t follow Hannah. I know EVERYONE follows Tyler so it could be nothing but for me it might be the biggest clue.  :yes:

The voting system is part of the reason I didn't watch anymore. It's more of a popularity contest instead of a dancing contest. As a formal dancer it was hard to watch people with no dancing skills getting trough only on popularity.

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 20 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256