SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:15 am

@suzq I am sure that he does know a lot more. I think Hannah and Tyler have been talking for a while now. She did say there had been some texts on Strahan and Sarah, but judging by late night activity when she was WC, and he in NYC, I would say it's been a little more. I think it is interesting how Tyler said that he did not see Jed at AFR. Garrett and Blake saw each other and spoke.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 am

I would love to see Hannah and Tyler on DWTS - I would definitely watch and I'm pretty sure they would be lovingly competitive. What a match, but who knows what's in store for them individually and/or as a couple.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 am

Doggoneit wrote:@suzq I am sure that he does know a lot more.  I think Hannah and Tyler have been talking for a while now.  She did say there had been some texts on Strahan and Sarah, but judging by late night activity when she was WC, and he in NYC, I would say it's been a little more.  I think it is interesting how Tyler said that he did not see Jed at AFR.  Garrett and Blake saw each other and spoke.
Why would Tyler want to see Jed? He is clearly very disappointed from what he's said.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:12 am

LaineyG wrote:So much to speculate about. I want to add again that Peta following Tyler is an odd one. She doesn’t just follow anyone although I checked and she follows Des. So maybe she loves the bachelorette. No she doesn’t follow Hannah. I know EVERYONE follows Tyler so it could be nothing but for me it might be the biggest clue.  :yes:

I don't take anything by Peta following Tyler. The pros on DWTS are very good about not following their partner until after the pairs have been announced. The other thing is Peta was Nick's partner. Nick met and likes Tyler. Maybe Nick told Peta about Tyler and she decided to check him out.

The other thing is there are rumors that Peta and Maks quite possibly will not even be on the show this fall. Nothing substantial but those that follow DWTS hard are suspecting it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:03 am

Just listened to Kaitlyn and Jason’s otv where they recapped their thoughts on the finale.

They both are crushing on Tyler and think Jed is a pos. Join the club, guys.

Jason said Tyler is built like an Adonis basically, but he’s so humble and well-spoken and a genuinely good guy and a class act. He loves his family and where he came from, and is super down to earth. Kaitlyn said that she can’t even joke abt leaving Jason to be on Tyler’s season of the bachelor, implying she’d truly consider it laugh out loud I think she’s kidding. Hopefully laugh out loud

Jason is a big time Hannah & Tyler shipper and brought up the ig post that bachelorette official ig posted of Tyler and Hannah from afr, saying there’s still hope. Kaitlyn thinks it’s just for show and the ship has sailed. Shut up, Kaitlyn, who made you the boss?? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Kaitlyn thinks producers might have know abt jed and Haley earlier but didn’t say anything to Hannah and let her choose him. She suspects that might be the case bc they hate when people try to use them and their show to build their own careers but they kinda let jed hang himself (singing at frc, singing at htd etc). She hopes they’re not that evil and screw Hannah over like this but nothing surprises her.

They’re also really happy that the show is becoming more progressive and were cheering for the 4x windmill adventures.

They talk abt how they think peter (Ben Higgins season) is being set up for the bachelor and they’re not promoting mike enough if they’re really considering him. They don’t know anything, just speculating like we are.

Overall, they think Hannah was one of the greatest of all time leads (I heartily concur), Jed is a loser pos (yep), and Tyler is an amazing guy & class act (double yep yep from this poster).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:23 am

Lucas15 wrote:The People Magazine article and interview with Hannah:

I'll paraphrase the most interesting point because A) It came from the People Magazine article that I haven't yet had the time to buy, and it's copyrighted material anyway. And B) It came from a post on another site.

But someone bought the magazine and posted some of the questions and answers and one was about Tyler. Hannah answered that she was afraid of Tyler because she felt he was someone who could really hurt her and she didn't know if he was ready to get engaged. Their FD rocked her because her feelings came on so fast. She said she felt she did a disservice to herself and Tyler because she didn't allow herself enough time to get ready to be engaged to Tyler and so she went with the choice that seemed safer to her - Jed.

I post this one answer because all along I suspected that the reason she didn't pick Tyler was because he was one that could really hurt her and she was afraid to take the risk of being that deeply hurt. Turns out I was probably right.
JMHO

Right there with you @Lucas15

Safe won out over risky that last day in Greece.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:33 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:

I'll paraphrase the most interesting point because A) It came from the People Magazine article that I haven't yet had the time to buy, and it's copyrighted material anyway. And B) It came from a post on another site.

But someone bought the magazine and posted some of the questions and answers and one was about Tyler. Hannah answered that she was afraid of Tyler because she felt he was someone who could really hurt her and she didn't know if he was ready to get engaged. Their FD rocked her because her feelings came on so fast. She said she felt she did a disservice to herself and Tyler because she didn't allow herself enough time to get ready to be engaged to Tyler and so she went with the choice that seemed safer to her - Jed.

I post this one answer because all along I suspected that the reason she didn't pick Tyler was because he was one that could really hurt her and she was afraid to take the risk of being that deeply hurt. Turns out I was probably right.
JMHO

I heard her say in an interview that she was really conflicted at the end and chose the safe one. Then I also read that she was scared that Tyler would have broken her heart. Turns out its just the opposite. How could she have gotten this so wrong?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:05 am

nannymargie wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

JMHO

I heard her say in an interview that she was really conflicted at the end and chose the safe one.  Then I also read that she was scared that Tyler would have broken her heart.  Turns out its just the opposite.  How could she have gotten this so wrong?

That “safe choice” is just party line BS. Hannah had ZERO reason to think that Jed was a safe choice. NO ONE endorsed him. Not her family, not his. I’d have about a thimble of respect for her if she’d just simply tell the truth. She chose Jed because she loved him. It was written all over her. She was blinded by her love for him.. could not see how fake he was, could not hear her parents who’ve loved her all her life, could not hear his sister and his mother tell her to scram. She wanted Jed, she got him. Enough with the revisionist history, bs cover story, convenient excuse. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:31 am

@Chgohighlife she said he was safe because she's always dated Jeds, and never a guy like Tyler. I can believe that, because when RS spoiled Tyler won, I was shocked - figured Luke or Jed were a shoe in for f1.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 am

bleuberry wrote:@Chgohighlife she said he was safe because she's always dated Jeds, and never a guy like Tyler. I can believe that, because when RS spoiled Tyler won, I was shocked - figured Luke or Jed were a shoe in for f1.

Exactly.

He was safe because he was like other guys she had known. And, she felt comfortable with him from the start. There are some people that you automatically feel safe with because of your environment. Jed was that for her. Tyler wasn't. Thus Jed was safe and Tyler was the risky.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:09 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@Chgohighlife she said he was safe because she's always dated Jeds, and never a guy like Tyler. I can believe that, because when RS spoiled Tyler won, I was shocked - figured Luke or Jed were a shoe in for f1.

Exactly.

He was safe because he was like other guys she had known.  And, she felt comfortable with him from the start.  There are some people that you automatically feel safe with because of your environment.  Jed was that for her.  Tyler wasn't.  Thus Jed was safe and Tyler was the risky.

IMO

IMO the “safe choice” rationale/position implies she’s too stupid to factor in new information. That she made a decision and never wavered even through every red flag she was banged over the head with, especially the absolutely heartbreaking HTD at Jed’s vs the eye opening positive info she learned about Tyler and support at his HTD and FSD were irrelevant in her decision making process.

I can only go with that excuse if I assume she’s a moron. Intelligent people reassess based upon new data/inputs/information consistently. It’s how we learn about people, places and things from infancy.

I know people want to see them together but, her rationale is dishonest, IMO. She loved Jed. It’s ok. Love is not rational. It doesn’t have to be. But, this tired lie about why Tyler was her third or fourth choice is just annoying and a major cop out, IMO. She did not love or, want Tyler enough so she did not choose him. Simple truth, IMO.

If Luke had just kept his mouth shut for one day, he’d be engaged to Hannah, right now, IMO.  In the rear view mirror she sees what everyone else sees. But she did not see it when it counted so I don’t trust her Monday morning quarterbacking revision and I sincerely hope and believe Tyler won’t either. She loved him as a friend/valued him for has support of her. Who wouldn’t but she lusted after Peter, Loved Luke, when that failed Jed was next. All facts in evidence. All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

Exactly.

He was safe because he was like other guys she had known.  And, she felt comfortable with him from the start.  There are some people that you automatically feel safe with because of your environment.  Jed was that for her.  Tyler wasn't.  Thus Jed was safe and Tyler was the risky.

IMO

IMO the “safe choice” rationale/position implies she’s too stupid to factor in new information. That she made a decision and never wavered even through every red flag she was banged over the head with, especially the absolutely heartbreaking HTD at Jed’s vs the eye opening positive info she learned about Tyler and support at his HTD and FSD were irrelevant in her decision making process. I can only go with that excuse if I assume she’s a moron. Intelligent people reassess based upon new data/inputs/information consistently. It’s how we learn about people, places and things from infancy. I know people want to see them together but, her rationale is dishonest, IMO. She loved Jed. It’s ok. Love is not rational. It doesn’t have to be. But, this tired lie about why Tyler was her third or fourth choice is just annoying and a major cop out, IMO. She did not love or, want Tyler enough so she did not choose him. Simple truth, IMO. If Luke had just kept his mouth shut for one day, he’d be engaged to Hannah, right now, IMO.  In the rear view mirror she sees what everyone else sees. But she did not see it when it counted so I don’t trust her Monday morning quarterbacking revision and I sincerely hope and believe Tyler won’t either. She loved him as a friend/valued him for has support of her. Who wouldn’t but she lusted after Peter, Loved Luke, when that failed Jed was next. All facts in evidence. All IMO.

Agree to disagree.

Enough said.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256