SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:15 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Well if you want to "read" someone who ISN'T so gracious, read Kate Coyne's (@KatePeople - Editorial Director, PEOPLE. Overseeing entertainment.) twitter feed for the last day or so:

https://twitter.com/KatePeople

Her tweet about the "validation" he evidently needed has been alluded to by Hannah in several of her interviews as well.

Just confirms to me that this relationship was rocky from the start. They may have had 24 hours in the beginning where it was all sunshine and roses but it started going downhill when he "fessed up" about Haley.  Hannah was willing to work through it and apparently she tried a lot harder than he did.  But then, he never tried real hard at anything but spewing bs all season.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 pm

IMO there is no friendship to be had here. After him being F2, after everything that has happened and her putting it out there that she's interested in him romantically, they either go for it, or there's not going to be a relationship in any capacity. I believe he's being cautious and wants to take it slow with the least amount of pressure. But IMO there just can't be a middle ground here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:24 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Well if you want to "read" someone who ISN'T so gracious, read Kate Coyne's (@KatePeople - Editorial Director, PEOPLE. Overseeing entertainment.) twitter feed for the last day or so:

https://twitter.com/KatePeople

Her tweet about the "validation" he evidently needed has been alluded to by Hannah in several of her interviews as well.

Just confirms to me that this relationship was rocky from the start. They may have had 24 hours in the beginning where it was all sunshine and roses but it started going downhill when he "fessed up" about Haley.  Hannah was willing to work through it and apparently she tried a lot harder than he did.  But then, he never tried real hard at anything but spewing bs all season.

IMO
Yeah, it sounded to me on s&s like he was jealous of the other relationships as they watched the episodes each week. Ironic, eh?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:34 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think she's in the drivers seat because Tyler will never push. Glad to hear she's also aware of the hurt he's dealing with, too. 

Personally, I doubt the friends phase will last long....even though Tyler might be cautious. Too much affection between them, jmo

I saw almost no affection from Tyler last night at ATFR imo. He seemed more like a friend and even the eye wittiness on Reddit seemed to confirm that.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:39 pm

HEA wrote:
LaineyG wrote:RS said Tyler is out if the running for the bachelor unless he breaks up with Hannah in this month,  and peter and mikes opportunity went up.  He also mentioned clay from BIP has a chance. Not sure why he thinks that.
He said Tyler and Hannah are doing it righ by taking it slow.

Tyler will not have a credible edit if he says that he is ready to move on to the next bachelor gig if he just ended a relationship with hannah. tyler needs to convince the fans that he is willing and VERY single with no regrets

1 month makes sense to build this before the announcement in september imo

Tyler is smart... a IG announcement will happen with a beautiful explanation will follow soon

:yes:
Saw Hannah on S&S. Said her and Tyler are friends. Audience loved Tyler, of course!
The Bach gig is his if he wants it based on fan base. The next month should be very telling.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelorettefan885 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:42 pm

Hannah will be doing Build Series interview at 5pm ET today. FYI
Look forward to watching. They do great interviews and ask great questions.
Cheers!

Link: https://www.buildseries.com/#nav-up-next

bachelorettefan885

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:42 pm

@Tiggerlgh If you're talking about the person who was in the audience, she said that Tyler still seemed interested in Hannah. Plus, on Nick's podcast Tyler is talking about Hannah's cute dimples and being able to buy her drinks. Imo, he wants to see what's there just as much as her.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:43 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
LaineyG wrote:RS said Tyler is out if the running for the bachelor unless he breaks up with Hannah in this month,  and peter and mikes opportunity went up.  He also mentioned clay from BIP has a chance. Not sure why he thinks that.
He said Tyler and Hannah are doing it righ by taking it slow.

Tyler will not have a credible edit if he says that he is ready to move on to the next bachelor gig if he just ended a relationship with hannah. tyler needs to convince the fans that he is willing and VERY single with no regrets

1 month makes sense to build this before the announcement in september imo

Tyler is smart... a IG announcement will happen with a beautiful explanation will follow soon

:yes:
Saw Hannah on S&S. Said her and Tyler are friends. Audience loved Tyler, of course!
The Bach gig is his if he wants it based on fan base. The next month should be very telling.

With the amount of posts about him on the Twitter 'Ette page, I would be shocked if he wasn't at least in the running. Seriously, it was overkill how many posts were showcasing him and it made me very... Suspect jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 pm

From the interviews I’ve watched or read today I get the feeling that Hannah is a bit surprised by the amount of focus on Tyler and the audience frenzy that his name creates. I think she was expecting much more “I am woman hear me roar” type of kudos and support for walking away from a toxic relationship and ending single. Now all anyone wants to talk about is drinks with Tyler!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:48 pm

Al wrote:@Tiggerlgh If you're talking about the person who was in the audience, she said that Tyler still seemed interested in Hannah. Plus, on Nick's podcast Tyler is talking about Hannah's cute dimples and being able to buy her drinks. Imo, he wants to see what's there just as much as her.

There response seemed varied depending on which question she was responding to. But it wasn’t all glowing

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Hannah deserves the support and kudos at this time. I remember someone saying that Rachel said this was one of the toughest stage post-show and she was glad she had Bryan to lean on.

Hope that she has good friends with her doing these rounds. I’m sure it’s exhausting and at times sad because she has to relive and replay in her head in order to properly respond.

bachelorettefan885 wrote:Hannah will be doing Build Series interview at 5pm ET today. FYI
Look forward to watching. They do great interviews and ask great questions.
Cheers!

Link: https://www.buildseries.com/#nav-up-next

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:50 pm

@Tiggerlgh Yes, she said Tyler seemed really nervous, but when Tyler and Hannah were talking during commercial break, he seemed more interested.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256