SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:37 pm

suzq wrote:There is not anyone who can tell me that Hannah feels that great about the Gigi thing.  No One.  I also am not appreciating Matt's IG stories right now.  I think he's living vicariously through Tyler.  

Why would she not feel great? Hannah has been dealt one blow after another and still rise. In my opinion, this to shall pass and she will be moving forward in her life.

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:38 pm

sdmom wrote:I feel I want to defend Matt here.

He knows Tyler. We don’t. He spends time with Tyler, almost 24/7 for the past month. None of us here does.  He’s one of his long time best friends. His stories at AFTR tell me he’s skeptical but wants to protect Tyler.  IMO, he would have Tyler’s best interests in mind, no?

All Jmo.
IA he knows the best but putting things on SM and drawing attention to Tyler and whoever he with is not a good look IMO, kinda childish. Tyler seems private to me and has not put his business out there, so I think Matt should do the same, at least that’s how I would for my friends...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 pm

He knows Tyler. We don’t. He spends time with Tyler, almost 24/7 for the past month. None of us here does.  He’s one of his long time best friends. His stories at AFTR tell me he’s skeptical but wants to protect Tyler.  IMO, he would have Tyler’s best interests in mind, no?

All Jmo.
I think if the roles were reversed - Tyler was the lead, chose someone else over Hannah, that went up in flames, Tyler asked Hannah out for a drink at ATFR - and say, Demi was posting the exact same stories as Matt? People would be cheering her on and saying that she's the best friend ever for looking out for her girl. Matt's been living with Tyler for the past month. He knows more about the situation than any of us do. I know if I were in Matt's position I'd want my best friend to move forward with a super hot model instead of going back to the person who dumped them laugh out loud At the end of the day it's up to Tyler, but Matt isn't some supervillain for looking out for his best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Matt can go fck off with this, rn. He’s awful.
I’m so sad for Hannah. I just pray she knew.

Horrible look, Tyler. Horrible.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:42 pm

Guys, Page 6 might have their pics coming out of Soho house, at least that’s what I am waiting for now bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 44 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:44 pm

I no longer like Matt. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Hannah's latest IG post. The season that keeps giving/never ends laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:

All Jmo.
I think if the roles were reversed - Tyler was the lead, chose someone else over Hannah, that went up in flames, Tyler asked Hannah out for a drink at ATFR - and say, Demi was posting the exact same stories as Matt? People would be cheering her on and saying that she's the best friend ever for looking out for her girl. Matt's been living with Tyler for the past month. He knows more about the situation than any of us do. I know if I were in Matt's position I'd want my best friend to move forward with a super hot model instead of going back to the person who dumped them laugh out loud At the end of the day it's up to Tyler, but Matt isn't some supervillain for looking out for his best friend.

AND people would be encouraging Hannah to go out with the hot A lister who she had plans with before agreeing to drinks.

Hannah literally had the ball in her court with Tyler. She could’ve had Tyler all to herself and she chose another man. Tyler moving on with his life is not a blow to Hannah. She. Let. Him. Go. Hannah did this to herself.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:47 pm

I don't understand this 'poor Hannah' narrative. She was literally bragging about f*cking another guy 4 times in one night less than a week ago. Tyler doesn't owe her immediate exclusivity just because things didn't work out for her with the guy she chose over him. This isn't The Bachelorette anymore, everything can't be on her terms. Tyler's allowed to live his own life, and it's not like he publicised this. Someone else broke the rules of their SoHo House membership to post that photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:If Tyler and Hannah are meant to be, they’ll make their way back to each other. Hannah had him about to get on bended knee and rejected him. If Tyler can look past that, and the windmill, and her engagement to Jed, then she can let him figure out if he wants to be with her or elsewhere. JMO
So true.  I thought maybe the windmill thing was a joke but after listening to her talking with a Jenny, seems like it did happen 4 times.  I wonder why she didn’t choose Peter then.

Honestly sex might not be a big thing to her, which is why she let Tyler stay the night with no commitment (assuming they actually had sex, which we don’t know).

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:

All Jmo.

So true about the double standard.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:49 pm

I can't believe this turn of events laugh out loud.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256