SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 am

:soapbox

I’m confused and don’t know what to think about any of this except that I 100% believe that Matt James is trash. If he was a true friend to Tyler, he would follow his lead. Tyler has been nothing but classy and mature about every single thing that has gone down. Tyler shut down Nick when he brought up Gigi so, IMO he either wasn’t ready to talk about it or it’s nothing. Regardless of what happened today at SOHO, it’s going to be a pain in Tyler’s a$$ to deal with. He’s got enough on his plate. Even if he is pursuing Gigi, I can’t imagine that he was ready to deal with the questions and the attention. So, Matt making MULTIPLE shady posts to fuel the fire, is completely out of line. For gods sake, how many posts has he made? It’s like he spirals out of control. To take the time to find all of those gifs.... what in the f is wrong with that dude???? None of this is about him and the fact that he’s trying to draw attention to himself, IMO at Tyler’s expense, is terrible.  It’s not supportive, it’s not protective, it’s just trash. And for him to behave in such an immature way on social media is disheartening given that he has dedicated a huge chunk of his life to working with children. He should be a better than this and should be setting a better example. IMO he is not even close the man of character that Tyler has shown himself to be.

:soapbox

Last edited by avacaroline on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:26 am

nannymargie wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know he probably assumed this wouldn’t get out (although it now seems like he told Hannah) but man, this isn’t going to end up being a good look for him I don’t think. I have to laugh at Perez Hilton getting in on it laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/theperezhilton/status/1158195942715285504?s=21
Yeah at this point from what we know, he's not doing anything wrong, but this is really bad timing PR wise after those morning after pics of him and Hannah dropped.

It was also reported that they looked happy and were hugging and kissing at his car.

He's got a car in NYC? Why? Especially when it was pretty much a temporary thing (same clothes all the time...) He seems an Uber type of guy to me.

Last I saw on reddit, they are sure Matt is the source for RS and the IG spoiler gal. If he is and with the stories you guys are saying he is posting (I don't follow him), that's not a friend I would care to have. IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:26 am

Moved from the FAN thread.

nannymargie wrote:Am I the only one wondering if this is really a date?  Why are they not standing next to each other or talking?  Is this really GiGi or someone with long hair standing there?  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 am

So is Matt now the new Jed?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:30 am

If anyone mentions what members have posted on this forum, the post gets deleted. Period.

As per the rules, everyone is entitled to post their opinions on the contestants, and no member is entitled to question or challenge them for their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:31 am

I’m not sure why people even follow Matt. But his posts just seem like he’s happy for his friend.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:35 am

[quote="avacaroline"]:soapbox

I’m confused and don’t know what to think about any of this except that I 100% believe that Matt James is trash. If he was a true friend to Tyler, he would follow his lead. Tyler has been nothing but classy and mature about every single thing that has gone down. Tyler shut down Nick when he brought up Gigi so, IMO he either wasn’t ready to talk about it or it’s nothing. Regardless of what happened today at SOHO, it’s going to be a pain in Tyler’s a$$ to deal with. He’s got enough on his plate. Even if he is pursuing Gigi, I can’t imagine that he was ready to deal with the questions and the attention. So, Matt making MULTIPLE shady posts to fuel the fire, is completely out of line. For gods sake, how many posts has he made? It’s like he spirals out of control. To take the time to find all of those gifs.... what in the f is wrong with that dude???? None of this is about him and the fact that he’s trying to draw attention to himself, IMO at Tyler’s expense, is terrible.  It’s not supportive, it’s not protective, it’s just trash. And for him to behave in such an immature way on social media is disheartening given that he has dedicated a huge chunk of his life to working with children. He should be a better than this and should be setting a better example. IMO he is not even close the man of character that Tyler has shown himself to be.

I agree it’s just so strange. Why is Tyler putting up with this behavior. He must be the source For RS and sent pics. Wow! Now he is making Tyler’s life a living hel$!!! This. Is. Not. About. You. I’m sure BN is taking notice. I know Katie unfollowed him. He seemed liked such a nice guy. I guess he doesn’t care. I just feel bad for Tyler and Hannah. This will be all over the rag mags. affraid

I still think they might do DWTS. Oh boy not sure what to say now.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:36 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know he probably assumed this wouldn’t get out (although it now seems like he told Hannah) but man, this isn’t going to end up being a good look for him I don’t think. I have to laugh at Perez Hilton getting in on it laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/theperezhilton/status/1158195942715285504?s=21
Yeah at this point from what we know, he's not doing anything wrong, but this is really bad timing PR wise after those morning after pics of him and Hannah dropped.

It was also reported that they looked happy and were hugging and kissing at his car.

He's got a car in NYC?  Why?  Especially when it was pretty much a temporary thing (same clothes all the time...) He seems an Uber type of guy to me.

Last I saw on reddit, they are sure Matt is the source for RS and the IG spoiler gal.  If he is and with the stories you guys are saying he is posting (I don't follow him), that's not a friend I would care to have.  IMO

No I think there was a rumor that Tyler and Hannah kissed before he got in his Uber.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:37 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m not sure why people even follow Matt. But his posts just seem like he’s happy for his friend.

Agree to disagree . Have you seen the shade in his stories. Yikes. This. Is. Not. About. Him. It’s like he needs attention or something. He must be the source for RS. Just guessing. It’s gross and immature. Imo thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 50 2498057887

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:46 am

sdmom wrote:I really don’t understand the big deal of Tyler meeting up with Gigi.

He is not in a committed relationship, he has every right to date anyone, IMO. Like someone said upthread, if their love is strong enough, he and Hannah will be together eventually.

Maybe some think Matt is out of line posting his thoughts, but I still think he knows Tyler better than any of us here. He let Tyler live with him through a very tough time (IMO) of his and has been a very good friend to him. Now because he may not support Tyler/Hannah, and we really don’t know, he’s hated? I don’t get it.

All Jmo.

I don't understand it either, but probably for a different reason laugh out loud.  Gigi is a supermodel so yea, I'm guessing most guys would at least meet her for drinks, whatever.  I don't follow her so I don't know what she's about but really?  come on, is she gonna want lil Timmy and the Cameron Crazies?  Tyler likes accounting and football. He has had one serious gf before Hannah. Tyler might just be taking his new found fame out for a ride...we saw albeit an edited version of him for weeks on our screens.  We sleuthed and searched and the best/worst we could come up with was a fender bender.  This guy is not gonna be End Game with Gigi. IMHO.  I don't see him wanting that lifestyle long term.  I can be wrong and will stand corrected if so,  but this is just the current chapter in the Tannah saga.  Stay tuned. Smiley 2pop Of course, all is JMO

Last edited by pavalygurl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am

RS's comment...thoughts and prayers Tyler and Hannah fans. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:55 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Reality Steve saying Tyler is at the soho house with Gigi. I don’t buy it because I don’t think they were ever thing. But we will find out.

Regardless, I wish they’d put some clarity around what if anything it means that he spent the night at Hannah’s flat. I do not want him to suffer backlash for doing what he has every right to do as a free man. All IMO

They’ve said multiple times they were going out for drinks. Tyler spending the night or being at Hannah’s does not mean they are in a committed relationship and I would thing most would understand that. They are not claiming each other, still. Hannah was engaged to another man a month ago. I feel like Tyler and Hannah have tried to manage expectations but they can’t stop people from jumping the gun and planning their wedding.

All true. Still, they clearly did not realize they were being photographed and this level of scrutiny is new to both of them. Also, their fans can turn a hug into a set of twins so, IMO clarity serves them both better but, especially him since her victim status is confirmed. All IMO.

I think they have been clear. Hannah was just on Ryan seacrest talking about joining Tanya’s “not wives yet club” where they got out in LA to hot beds with single men. She said she would support him if needed to go date someone else. Tyler said they can’t jump right back to where they left off. I don’t know what more they can say to make it clear they aren’t in a committed relationship. All they did was stand next to each other outside of Hannah’s apartment and people went nuts. The replies to RS’s tweet is nuts. People are just nuts. They can’t control the frenzy Lol

IA neither is probably ready for this level of scrutiny but not sure what more they can do tbh.

IMO Words of wisdom. I was not brave enough to use the word "nuts" for all the frenzy but it sure does describe what is going on.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256