SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:57 pm

bachelorettefan885 wrote:Hannah will be doing Build Series interview at 5pm ET today. FYI
Look forward to watching. They do great interviews and ask great questions.
Cheers!

Link: https://www.buildseries.com/#nav-up-next
Great, thanks!!!

Guess it's kinda weird, Hannah in manhattan....is Tyler still in Cali? Ah, timing is everything!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:06 pm

Rachel was too funny in the S&S interview. Saying she will be the petty one and answer the question about Jed's music for Hannah. Also taking Tyler's picture and giving it to Hannah instead of putting an X on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:07 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IX5XANu-aY

All I could see were that Rachel and Hannah were wearing the same shoes! LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:07 pm

Al wrote:@Tiggerlgh If you're talking about the person who was in the audience, she said that Tyler still seemed interested in Hannah. Plus, on Nick's podcast Tyler is talking about Hannah's cute dimples and being able to buy her drinks. Imo, he wants to see what's there just as much as her.

Tyler looked very nervous last night, and I can't say I blame him. Hannah let him go and he knew he was going to have to talk about their relationship, and his feelings about it. He said he's a guy that doesn't open up that easily so I can see him freaking out about having to discuss his heartbreak on live tv.

On Nicks podcast it was Tyler that seem to bring up Hannah every chance he could, I think the guy seems excited about things.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Al wrote:Gosh, I remember the days when people thought there was no way that Hannah would still be interested in Tyler. Feels just like yesterday...

Anyways, just shows that no one really knows imo.

hehehe

rofl the sm clues were all there. Love it when we prove RS wrong
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:39 pm

Al wrote:@Tiggerlgh Yes, she said Tyler seemed really nervous, but when Tyler and Hannah were talking during commercial break, he seemed more interested.

She also said he was laser focused on Hannah when he came out. Someone on reddit made a gif of it...

https://i.imgur.com/pBtuSkF.mp4

If that is showing no interest, then I sure don't know what is!!!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:46 pm

@HavaDrPepper I'm just now noticing the audience. Those faces laugh out loud. Literally me on my couch.

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idk if this was posted, but I love her candidness about wanting to hang out with Tyler. Girl is putting herself allllll the way out there. She also addresses Gigi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Awwww! She wants him, bad. laugh out loud Like girl is trying to keep it cool, but it’s obvs.

Shes going to have to work hard to prove to him that she wants him and only him. I think there is a good chance for them because he still looks very interested in her but is holding back for now to see where it goes.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:02 pm

by Sharleen Joynt

To end on a lighter note: the After the Final Rose segment with Tyler C. may have been a little odd, but in the end it showed the perfect example of what a real man and good partner should be. It would be easy to ask, “Why would Tyler C. want to be with Hannah after she made it so clear he’s her second choice?” To that I say: True love is prioritizing your partner’s happiness and not your ego (something Jed was evidently incapable of). Tyler C. holding Hannah’s final rose choice against her, especially when what she’s gone through has been punishment enough, would have shown a lack of genuine love for her. But his interest in still pursuing things with her now shows his constancy, and in turn shows he really was the right choice all along.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

Source

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 6 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm listening to Tyler on AF and this is a man that LOVES Hannah imo. He's asked about Jed, who it cannot be stated enough was his best friend in the house. He once again says how disappointed he was when the people article dropped because when it got to F3 he thought 'no matter what happens Hannah will be happy' and he says when you love someone, you just want them to be happy and Hannah deserves the world. He says Jed could've handled it better, and he had opportunities to come clean to Hannah. Ben asks him if he thinks if Jed came clean if it would've changed things, Ashley chimes in and says Hannah would've eliminated him during the show, Tyler replies and says that would've been better for her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm listening to Tyler on AF and this is a man that LOVES Hannah imo. He's asked about Jed, who it cannot be stated enough was his best friend in the house. He once again says how disappointed he was when the people article dropped because when it got to F3 he thought 'no matter what happens Hannah will be happy' and he says when you love someone, you just want them to be happy and Hannah deserves the world. He says Jed could've handled it better, and he had opportunities to come clean to Hannah. Ben asks him if he thinks if Jed came clean if it would've changed things, Ashley chimes in and says Hannah would've eliminated him during the show, Tyler replies and says that would've been better for her.

Can someone post where we can listen or see this.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:10 pm

Tyler on AF if he felt pressure when Hannah asked him out. (Worth a listen, more Hannah talk than Viall File)

Tyler: I didn't feel much pressure. I thought we were gonna eventually one day have a drink, have dinner... I thought that was inevitable. CH was just throwing fuel to the fire - that's Chris. It was fun and great to end on a good note. The Bachelorette chapter closes and a new one begins. Who knows what will happen.

He also feels no resentment towards Hannah and says arriving to AFR as a couple would've been a bad idea. Never felt like the back up plan or 2nd pick.

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256