SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:06 am

LaineyG wrote:@Summerfun1980  she might have worn the out fit out but didn’t expect to be photographed.  Imo. Not something you wear to get your picture taken.

Also if this is fake, which I don’t think it is at all, the whole family his and hers are in on it?   Don’t think so.  

Lainey looking at your avi the way they are looking at each other is no way just friendship. These 2 people still love each other and are figuring out how to go about it.  Tyler reached out to Hannah when all this mess with Jed happened.  You don't do that if you don't truly love and care for someone.  I remember on the show Tyler told her he would always be there to pick her up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:13 am

LaineyG wrote:
msjr wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:This season is a bizarre mess. I'd say the Hannah and Tyler reconciliation really was just trolling and this date with Gigi is the real deal. His friend would know more that his family at this point. Probably best the fans just move on from it. JMO.

I don't think the friend necessarily knows more. Based on the toddler tantrum he threw when the TMZ pictures dropped, he had no idea Hannah and Tyler would be spending time together like that imo. It is also probably why RS and the bachelor.spoilers IG account were clueless about it too. Why is it that they were able to leak ahead of time that Tyler would be hanging out with a model this weekend, but were not able to leak Hannah and Tyler's hangout early? Also, the Bachelor.spoilers IG account never put up the TMZ story pics and pretty much ignored it, but is crowing about being right about the model. I think the folks who say Matt is a source for her and RS are right on the money imo.

I agree 100% and I am definitely in the camp that Matt is a source to RS!!.  Matt was mad and shocked he didn’t know about the “drinks” with Hannah and Tyler.  But was gloating about knowing the “tea” on Tyler and Gigi. no no Well now everyone knows, including Tyler and his family. They are not stupid and can put two and two together.  

The most disturbing thing to Hannah is not the Gigi story because she already knew, but the stories from Matt. If I was Hannah that is the first thing I would ask my friend or the guy I am seeing, what is up with your friend and why doesn’t he like me??  
It seems to me that Tyler stopped confiding in Matt quite some time ago, at least regarding Hannah. There was some rather compelling new evidence discussed in the fan thread yesterday showing that Tyler and Hannah have been Facetime dating for weeks before the ATFR. If Matt is RS’s source as I agree he is, he had no idea about that.

According to Reddit, Tyler posted a story (and quickly removed it) that said “Matt is an idiot”, so hopefully Hannah can stop worrying about Matt, and RS and that spoiler woman should wipe their noses and go look for another source. Too bad about the ABC food tours though.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:15 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 well we don’t know he spent the night. They could’ve just grabbed coffee fri morning. And the articles about them spending the night and kissing could’ve just been pr.

Well, coffee is a drink! giggling

@Summerfun1980  I have appreciated your commentary these past few weeks.

Not sure I buy the H&T date (morning or evening) was a pr stunt but do think they coordinated their post-ATFR talking points  - possibly with some help. I also thought both their post-ATFR Instagram posts to each other were a bit odd (especially from Tyler). A nice sentiment and all but totally unnecessary for two people who maybe, possibly, might grab a no-strings-attached drink sometime in the future. Those mentions, to me, more than anything else seemed like pandering to their fans.

It will be interesting to see what happens with DWTS. I think Hannah is a given but unclear on Tyler. It is a big time commitment and it sounds like he has a few irons in the fire.

Thank you.

They were odd. But I thought they were doing the opposite of pandering. I thought those poor kids were trying to manage expectations by saying again they were starting from ground zero. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. And people are ignoring the words coming out of their mouths. A pic of Tyler at her apartment complex doesn’t equal Tyler and Hannah in a committed relationship. JMO

I hear what you are saying. I just didn't think H&T needed to do or say any more than what was said on ATFR and on their media rounds. They live on opposite coasts, BIP is going to take up space in Bachelor gossip world, another villain will emerge, etc... if the "ask out" was a PR stunt they could've easily waited it out. If it was sincere, no harm no foul - do it on their own time.

Broadcasting via Instagram with a cute picture -- and both referencing the drink was totally unnecessary and didn't set ANY expectations -- IMO it was throwing gasoline on a fire -- especially Hannah's  "Yes, the drink is happening and no you aren't invited."

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 am

Is it safe to say that Gigi slipped into Tyler's DM's?  laugh out loud  Explains why they suddenly followed each other and now were on a date.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 am

Well, I truly hope that RS, bachelor.spoilers, etc. know that Matt was outed as their source and that they may not be able to rely on him anymore for info. I also hope they get some flak for acting so smug and immature about things. I am thinking this will blow over soon and the dust will settle. Lessons learned.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:03 am

suzq wrote:Well, I truly hope that RS, bachelor.spoilers, etc. know that Matt was outed as their source and that they may not be able to rely on him anymore for info. 
I'm sorry, but 'Matt is their source' is entirely conjecture at this point. Just because people think that's what it looks like, doesn't mean it's been proven in any way. Let's not forget to use IMO when separating facts from opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:06 am

Okay, IMO. Someone who is a trustworthy friend would not post the IG stories that he did not only last night, but the finale and day after. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:12 am

I think Matt was trolling and trying to be funny but unfortunately added fuel to the fire and didn't help the situation.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
suzq wrote:Well, I truly hope that RS, bachelor.spoilers, etc. know that Matt was outed as their source and that they may not be able to rely on him anymore for info. 
I'm sorry, but 'Matt is their source' is entirely conjecture at this point. Just because people think that's what it looks like, doesn't mean it's been proven in any way. Let's not forget to use IMO when separating facts from opinions.

Yes on the IMO. Always IMO.  giggling

But also how wild would it be if Matt actually was a source?!? But a source to whom and for what?

Is there any evidence to support the "source" claim? We heard early rumblings that there were sources in both Peter and Jed's camp but nothing from Tyler's friends and family. Not even with the erroneous F1 spoiler. So if Matt is a source -- he wasn't squealing early on. And what, theoretically, has Matt spoiled now? Tyler's date with Gigi? Gigi followed him on insta for all the world to see -- that two incredibly hot, single people would go for drinks isn't that much of a leap, even if he did let that slip to someone.

Matt's insta stories showcase his views but that still isn't leaking/spoiling anything. More like adding his color commentary to his friend's dating activities. IMO

I love all the crazy and chaos -- the more, the better -- but until other information comes forth, I find this one hard to believe.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:25 am

Floridian1990 wrote:I think Matt was trolling and trying to be funny but unfortunately added fuel to the fire and didn't help the situation.

Matt was definitely trolling and being funny. I really can’t believe the reaction to his stories. He’s allowed to voice his opinion. Most 20 year old men would be incredibly hype about their boy going on a date with a freaking supermodel. Also, Hannah isn’t going to be every one’s cup of tea. You would think Matt had called Hannah a name or something the way folks are acting. He’s just posting gifs. The reaction is so strange. I’m truly baffled. I like Tyler and I don’t follow Matt. Im not sure why Hannah fans are following him when he clearly doesn’t care for her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:26 am

@North Yeah, this conspiracy feels a little too convenient to me, to just blame it all on Matt. I even saw Reddit comments basically acting like he's this Machiavellian mastermind who orchestrated this whole Tyler/Gigi date to keep Tyler away from Big Bad Evil Hannah. As if Matt is close personal friends with Gigi and can convince her to go on dates with people she doesn't want. As if Tyler needs to have his arm twisted to go out with Gigi freaking Hadid laugh out loud 

Hannah and Tyler have been abundantly clear that they are taking things slow, they don't have any expectations on each other, they won't jump into a relationship, and that they will always have a friendship regardless. Anyone who has other expectations and is disappointed that things are playing out the way they said it would, well... that's kind of on them. All of this would be a hell of a lot simpler if Hannah had just chosen Tyler in the first place, but even she knows that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:I think Matt was trolling and trying to be funny but unfortunately added fuel to the fire and didn't help the situation.

Matt was definitely trolling and being funny. I really can’t believe the reaction to his stories. He’s allowed to voice his opinion. Most 20 year old men would be incredibly hype about their boy going on a date with a freaking supermodel. Also, Hannah isn’t going to be every one’s cup of tea. You would think Matt had called Hannah a name or something the way folks are acting. He’s just posting gifs. The reaction is so strange. I’m truly baffled. I like Tyler and I don’t follow Matt. Im not sure why Hannah fans are following him when he clearly doesn’t care for her. JMO

Yeah I thought Matt called Hannah a slur or something the way people were reacting. I mean I personally wouldn't troll but he didn't kill anyone.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256