SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:56 pm

@pikake He was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQpN1ok-Rg at about 2 am...#PLAYlist

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Interviewer asked Hannah why she didn't ask Tyler at ATFR if he had gotten a gf since she's last seen him? laugh out loud Hannah didn't really laugh though.

Thanks for being this over. When was this done?? I see a very mature and poised Hannah. She is being very careful with her answers. I believe they both talked and know they don’t want pressure on themselves but also don’t want to set themselves up for failure. Taking things “slow” is actually very mature. I think they want to keep it low key so not to set the fans up for disappointment if it doesn’t work. What I watched here is the very “bachelorette” Hannah on camera....very calculating. I think they will be very relieved to start a relationship without the cameras and pressure. “Human” Hannah as she calls it. Closed door is best for them now. If it progresses in the future we will see that but right now low key. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:57 pm

@pikake He was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQpN1ok-Rg at about 2 am...#PLAYlist

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:58 pm

Well done guys, we totally called it that they were together last night!!! Yay us!!! IMO, the source is the TPTB machinery, really here for this after show!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Matt has already talked to Tyler, I'm sure.  They both have phones.  He's not going to say anything when he gets to NY that he probably already hasn't told him.  If going back to NY, changes his mind, then he wasn't really into it.  Tyler's going to do what HE wants to do. JMO
Yeah but talking on the phone is different than real life living with Matt like he has for the past month. I just think Hannah and Tyler (especially Hannah) have got a long road ahead of them and I don't want anything or anyone making it harder.

Ok but Matt is his friend and, if he has been living with him this summer while dealing with heartbreak, then he know more about this situation than most. I’m sure Tyler likely already knew Matt wouldn’t approve before he said yes to the date. Most of his male friends probably will not because men have big fragile egos. This is going to be an obstacle no matter how many dates they go on. I don’t see how a second date before he leaves will solidify anything. Their connection will have to be strong enough to withstand a lot of heat from a lot of people, including Tyler’s friends.
I really think the buddies will be won over once Tyler takes Hannah to meet them. She’s such a precious soul  and obvs is going to make an amazing gf to Tyler from now on imo heartbeat

I was more talking about their initial reaction. I expected tyler's friends initial reaction to the idea of them reconciling to be negative because boys will be boys. That's all.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Summerfun1980 I don't think Matt will be an obstacle if everything they went through together this summer still isn't. I'm sure Matt will comes around if he's as great as Tyler says he is.
Wow. I’m bowing down to you, girl!! This is the truth!!! I feel so much better laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Minney wrote:
Billysmom wrote:ISO she had a swim after 48 hours without sleep, then rushed back to clean her apt and get ready for Tyler? Girl is a Wonder Woman!

But seriously, can you imagine the bundle of nerves and excitement each was?

I'm so happy they've already shown they can be patient and go slow....so optimistic they will figure out how to do this right....

Wonder if Tyler was at the pool too?
I wondered about that too, was checking out the reflection in her sunglasses (learnt from how GA did this during Kaitlyn’s season to sleuth out she was with Shawn) and according to @smg2587, you could see the reflection of a guy’s hairy legs in her right side sunglasses, didn’t want to get too excited but thanks US weekly for confirming they were together last night 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@pikake He was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQpN1ok-Rg at about 2 am...#PLAYlist

Thank you! Wow, their song selections never cease to amaze me! High clap

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@pikake He was listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQpN1ok-Rg at about 2 am...#PLAYlist

Maybe he likes to this song at 2 am ( in my sure Jan voice) 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:04 pm

Where do you track Hannah‘s music activities? I follow Tyler on Spotify, but not her.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Maybe they had there real fantasy date last night
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:10 pm

yana_bach wrote:Where do you track Hannah‘s music activities? I follow Tyler on Spotify, but not her.
Apple Music and Spotify both are being sleuthed for Hannah.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92