SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by smg2587 Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:08 pm

suzq wrote:Have either of them been listening to their Spotifys?  Any clues?  Is Tyler going to have another run in NYC soon?
Hannah has been listening to her Apple today. She listen to two of her playlist Forever Favorites and Femme. Not sure about Spoify.

For Tyler he has been tagged at Freedom Brooklyn today. Going by one of his friends IG stories it seems to be so kind of farewell party being thrown. He is with his Wake Forest roommate Nick and another friend Brendon who has the stories of the farewell party. Not sure about the run. Matt implied that where going to have on this week but neither he or the running coach is in town so not sure if that is still the case.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Tyler listened to his run playlist last time I checked. Nothing from Hannah on Spotify. Tyler was tagged in photos in Brooklyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Guys, running errands & I just found myself at the location where Matt is right now per his IG stories laugh out loud So tempted to go inside & ask him what’s up with his IG stories but nah, gonna drive off laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:10 pm

smg2587 wrote:
suzq wrote:Have either of them been listening to their Spotifys?  Any clues?  Is Tyler going to have another run in NYC soon?
Hannah has been listening to her Apple today. She listen to two of her playlist Forever Favorites and Femme. Not sure about Spoify.

For Tyler he has been tagged at Freedom Brooklyn today. Going by one of his friends IG stories it seems to be so kind of farewell party being thrown. He is with his Wake Forest roommate Nick and another friend Brendon who has the stories of the farewell party. Not sure about the run. Matt implied that where going to have on this week but neither he or the running coach is in town so not sure if that is still the case.

What is on her forever favorite playlist?

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Patience2415 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Its an old playlist but it has Drops of Jupiter, American Honey, Free Fallin, Your Body is a Wonderland, and Watching the wind blow by Tim McGraw. That's just a few songs on it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:16 pm

IF they are announced for dwts! would Tyler need to get to gma on Monday?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:19 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Its an old playlist but it has Drops of Jupiter, American Honey, Free Fallin, Your Body is a Wonderland, and Watching the wind blow by Tim McGraw. That's just a few songs on it.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Billysmom wrote:IF they are announced for dwts! would Tyler need to get to gma on Monday?

GMA is filmed in NYC. He is already there.

Hannah would be the one to make a move for that... unless they would choose to do a remote announcement for her. I think it has been done in the past, but usually they have them in NYC.

Oh, by the way. Reddit is saying that the DWTS reddit are pretty much on board with thinking both of them are doing this season and being the announcement on Monday. Haven't checked it out on my own though.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:41 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Billysmom wrote:IF they are announced for dwts! would Tyler need to get to gma on Monday?

GMA is filmed in NYC.  He is already there.

Hannah would be the one to make a move for that... unless they would choose to do a remote announcement for her.  I think it has been done in the past, but usually they have them in NYC.

Oh, by the way.  Reddit is saying that the DWTS reddit are pretty much on board with thinking both of them are doing this season and being the announcement on Monday.  Haven't checked it out on my own though.

Wouldn't that just make my whole season for DWTS! My husband will be thrilled with the continued "enforced silence" on Monday nights. 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 52 1176891977

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

GMA is filmed in NYC.  He is already there.

Hannah would be the one to make a move for that... unless they would choose to do a remote announcement for her.  I think it has been done in the past, but usually they have them in NYC.

Oh, by the way.  Reddit is saying that the DWTS reddit are pretty much on board with thinking both of them are doing this season and being the announcement on Monday.  Haven't checked it out on my own though.

I have to admit that while I am being successful at managing my expectations, I am slowly beginning to see some logic to putting both Hannah and Tyler on DWTS.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:46 pm

I just can't handle any showmance stuff from these two....ie don't really want them sharing this experience unless they're truly trying to make a go of this thing, jmo.  I'm so grateful for Patricks now-deleted post.... Helps me trust what I think I'm seeing/hearing....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Billysmom wrote:I just can't handle any showmance stuff from these two....ie don't really want them sharing this experience unless they're truly trying to make a go of this thing, jmo.  I'm so grateful for Patricks now-deleted post.... Helps me trust what I think I'm seeing/hearing....

What was the deleted post?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92