SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 am

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:FYI Matt deleted all his stories besides the pizza ones that he made after the Gigi news was reported.
I would like to thank Ryan Cameron for doing the Lord’s work tonight and not standing for the ish that Matt was putting out...IMO ofcourse.
What did he do?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:29 am

Miyala wrote:I just unfriended Matt.
Welcome to the good side 🙂!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:29 am

Did Ryan Cameron also unfriend Matt?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 am

I really think all parties involved just need to put down their phones and go to bed. This is madness. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:31 am

Did she unfollow? She liked 3 of his photos at around 1 am eastern.
Patience2415 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:FYI Matt deleted all his stories besides the pizza ones that he made after the Gigi news was reported.
I would like to thank Ryan Cameron for doing the Lord’s work tonight and not standing for the ish that Matt was putting out...IMO ofcourse.

Also, Mama C for unfollowing Matt.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:32 am

Miyala wrote:Did Ryan Cameron also unfriend Matt?
Matt unfriended him and some of us think it was because Ryan said something to him about it...as you may know, Ryan and Austin are on Reddit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:33 am

I think I have to put mine too. I can’t live like this. I have things to do. laugh out loud

I’ll just pray for Tyler and Hannah. I know God does not want me spending too much time on this!

Eagle Eye wrote:I really think all parties involved just need to put down their phones and go to bed. This is madness. laugh out loud

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:33 am

SarahD wrote:Did she unfollow? She liked 3 of his photos at around 1 am eastern.
Patience2415 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I heard she unfollowed. I can't confirm because I unfollowed and blocked Matt.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 am

I think he probably did tell her ahead of time, but had no idea that others would make such a big deal about it especially publicly. I felt like this was more of a networking thing (can you imagine the connections in the modeling world that Gigi might have), but of course others would make a big deal about it especially the spoiler sites who reported that there was nothing going on between Hannah and Tyler before. Of course, they want to be "vindicated" and proven "right". I do think Matt is a source and Tyler might be very wise to not confide his personal business with him anymore. I think Tyler may have learned a few lessons tonight -- people will invade his privacy and take his picture anywhere even when they are supposed to and also to be careful who to confide in. As long as he is honest with Hannah and realizes what she means to him, then maybe some good came out of all this. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 am

Patience2415 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Did she unfollow? She liked 3 of his photos at around 1 am eastern.
Patience2415 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I heard she unfollowed. I can't confirm because I unfollowed and blocked Matt.
It was posted in the SM thread and others confirmed that she unfollowed but then she later liked some old posts.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 am

@suzq, I really like your post, I have maintained all along that Tyler told Hannah about the Soho House meet up. The biggest issue tonight for me was the way Matt was posting on IG and it even made it to the spoiler sites. And I was really concerned that this would make it to Hannah and that’s the only thing that I think might upset her tonight IMO. It’s just uncalled for IMO and Matt runs a charity organization, why draw negativity to a good thing, made no sense to me but hopefully this is the last time he does this....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 am

mercieme wrote:@suzq, I really like your post, I have maintained all along that Tyler told Hannah about the Soho House meet up. The biggest issue tonight for me was the way Matt was posting on IG and it even made it to the spoiler sites. And I was really concerned that this would make it to Hannah and that’s the only thing that I think might upset her tonight IMO. It’s just uncalled for IMO and Matt runs a charity organization, why draw negativity to a good thing, made no sense to me but hopefully this is the last time he does this....we shall see.

Hopefully Tyler told Hannah about it and then talked about it after the fact because of all the sm attention.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92