SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 am

Skydiving... no pic but him. Small plane, so I assume 1-1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Something bothers me here. One looks like a true kiss with open mouth and the other ones looks very fake. His lips are under her lips

That’s weird.

Another thing I noticed. When he likes someone he grabs the back of the head of the girl.

EDIT: I think now first is Kristen and second is Helena. Matt kissed Ellie the same way he did with first girl. under the lips and over the lips

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 55b91910
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Daeffd10

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:02 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3f4cd510

So I think it is Australia

If we have Matt sunburned with possibly Abbie on beach, then it doesn’t make sense he is wearing a long sleeves shirt and pants. Girl is wearing boots with heels?

I go back and forth between Helena and Kristen, but more Kristen as she has darker hair. Hair are not long enough for Chelsea imo. The dark top hair could be a cap. From distance it is hard to see. She is also on the side so the frame can be bigger. Abbie then? This girl has 60s vibe and the first girl I have in mind is Kristen.

I believe a night portion of a 1-1 with X will be in Brisbane with the boat.

Well I found this not far away...  lake moogerah

Not saying it is there, but it is very similar ... I think they went on the Gold Coast. Not far from Brisbane and definitely not from Sydney too.

I am not saying it is impossible it is also in South Africa. but there is an opening that it is possible that the date was in Australia during the top 3 dates.

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4c3d4a10
https://pxhere.com/en/tag/265877

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 D5e09110
https://theweekendedition.com.au/gold-coast/gentlefolk/the-round-up-five-camping-spots/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:53 am

my issue with South Africa mountains is that they look way more rocky and sharp, not round.

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Captur22
http://www.nature-reserve.co.za/south-africa-info-drakensberg.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Captur58
https://www.coxandkings.co.uk/destinations/africa/south-africa/kwa-zulu-natal/the-drakensberg-mountains

The Drakensberg mountains are definitely different...

so other possibility... they did not go in South Africa but another country in Africa. Cheetah are not exclusive to South Africa after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:57 am

then I need to find another place for the hot beach kiss feast party then... Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:05 pm

ok this is also stretchy but I found helicopter kinda similar in Gold Coast but not in South Africa. Of course it means nothing since out of the blue we may see one in Africa identical as Australia. .... eh Quantum?

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 0195c210
channel 10 credit

we can see the red from door to the queue. and a white line maybe

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Captur23
https://www.goldcoastdaytours.com.au/recommended/helicopter-tours/

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Captur59
https://toplinersclub.com/activities/helitours-sa/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:10 pm

Conclusion, the white girl and yellow matt shirt is not south africa imo

I believe it is Gold Coast.

I am not 100% solid it is Abbie yet. I still see Kristen silhouette but it is possible that because the girl is on her side, the curbs are more hidden.

I need to do more SC. Hard because the segment is extremely short and quick

I also wonder if the night boat is in Brisbane and if the mountains/water white/yellow is a lake nearby Brisbane and the date portion was the boat in Brisbane. just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Fc58d310

Whomever it is. She is wearing a boho play suits with bell sleeves. 70s look with knee boots and possibly a mini beret.

70s vintage is Very trending right now.

So I need to track who wear such clothes in group dates.

For me, they are not wearing summer clothes. The kind of clothes I expect in fantasy dates where locations are always sunny. I see the sky quite cloudy. If they were in South Africa and nearby a beach, clouds do not stay on coasts. I find this date more a top 3 kinda date or maybe an escape date a la Elora/Matty J ? If so, then no way it is Kristen, but Abbie. Those are the only 2 options because of their hair.

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 16b6be10
https://stelly.com.au/playsuits/31743-deidre-playsuit-white.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 7ff02810
https://shopmiracleeye.com/search?q=70s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:45 pm

beam me up scotty!!!

Helena on the coach and 1 frame later she is outside!! cantstopl rofl

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4813
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:46 pm

jessica rabbit indeed............... someone is a fan in the prods crew rofl

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Captur60

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Captur61
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/AJxve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:25 am

Next 1-1  should be Abbie and Chelsea

Because after the hot interlude with Abbie, Matt would want more and because it is now for F1 to emerge at episode 5

but it will start with Chelsea. with a recap of the red carpet and probably the group date. Edits must show us NOW that it is now out of the blue that he started to like her

Chelsea...

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 A8032d10
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 174a7910

the episode will end with Chelsea in order to lead to the drama at the cocktail party

Abbie... May have an extra time GD ... or an equivalent of breakfast a la Brooke at his pad. I cannot associate the yacht boat as her hair are very straight in the pool and very curly on the yacht.  scratch there is also this skydiving but I doubt it. Matt would want to cuddle not have an activity with Abbie.

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 Fb218f10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:03 pm

some S/C... what I found interesting is not especially lusty Abbie but the fact that prods zoomed Helena a lot. But of course, it was all about Abbie, manipulative Abbie and flirty Abbie...

obviously, Abbie hated that Vokoo got all the attention and she was a plant. So she became very sexually aggressive with Matt... and it worked.

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 116
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 320
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 515
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 1016
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 1513
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 2012
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 2313
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 2512
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 2612
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 2713
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 2814
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3013
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3112
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3311
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3411
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3513

Abbie pouting and seeking attention...
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3712

it was short but I loved Mary when she growled like a tiger with her hand lie a paw. Obviously, they saw Abbie right through

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 3915

body language Matt... hilarious!

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4313
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4413
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4514
Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion* - Page 3 4611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Matt Agnew - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING* - * Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum