SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion Empty Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 pm

A general discussion thread for Tyler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:15 am

Don't see a fan thread for him, so I'll just post it here:

Tyler is now the most followed male contestant in this franchise and third over all Smiley
Wishing him the best on his future endeavours. I can see him thriving in NYC working on projects he is passionate about.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:44 am

Tyler is fabulous in every way. I hope an amazing label picks him up soon because he could be the face of anything that looks good or smells good. It’s his time. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler is fabulous in every way. I hope an amazing label picks him up soon because he could be the face of anything that looks good or smells good. It’s his time. All IMO.

I think so too! I think he has a really good shot at using his time on the show to launch him into a modeling and/or entertainment career. I don't expect to see him on BIP in a year or two. IMO, the show should be thanking their lucky stars that the Tyler mania kept viewers watching. Instead, they're being snippy because he's rightfully trying to run from the franchise as fast as he can.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 pm

1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion 0f1fda10
1 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion Ebda9510
source: @mattjames919 IG story

dee wrote:Don't see a fan thread for him, so I'll just post it here:

Tyler is now the most followed male contestant in this franchise and third over all Smiley
Wishing him the best on his future endeavours. I can see him thriving in NYC working on projects he is passionate about.

Niiice. He’ll be #1 for sure if there’s a TSwift Labor Day weekend photoshoot at the cottage. Manifest it! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:53 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
dee wrote:Don't see a fan thread for him, so I'll just post it here:

Niiice. He’ll be #1 for sure if there’s a TSwift Labor Day weekend photoshoot at the cottage. Manifest it! laugh out loud
LOL. A pity tag from her can give him a little boost.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:12 pm

@dee haha he “just” needs ~300K more followers - no sweat! laugh out loud
Also, there’s going to be a Gossip Girl spin-off shooting in NYC any day now (yay!) - looks wise, he’d be PERFECT for the role of Nate Archibald’s younger cousin or something. Sky’s the limit!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:14 pm

@TheWrongReasons What do you think the pictures at the food network mean, and what about "coming soon" with a take one emoji?

Are they getting a show? Will their be a feature story on ABC food tours?

Need to know!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:18 pm

@Doggoneit my best guess is maybe an online feature? It’s exciting for sure! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Looking at all those cookies and food, all I can think of is blood sugar level, cholesterol numbers....

Good to be young and fit!
Go TC!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Just saw Tyler's IG story, and I'm so happy for him!! I'm really glad he doesn't seem to want anything to do with The Bachelor franchise, he'll do much better on his own.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 pm

What does his IG story say? I just hope he's respectful of Hannah.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen