SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 am

Astrobach wrote:@Cocoasneeze OK. I see your point that he went on a TV show and is then viewed as a ‘public figure’...
BUT, please remind me of ANY Bach contestant that was waited on and followed in and out of private apartment buildings with supermodels and made news on ALL media outlets... not just the tabloids ones... Did Blake had news in 10 media outlets about his whereabouts or what about Peter Krause? Did he ever get front page news in entertainment magazine?
I’ll wait...

He has been on Dutch television and in Dutch media outlets since being spotted with GH. (GH is 50% Dutch) So it is is big, not only local!

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 am

@Dutchy23 Thanks, here we go... a whole new world is opening up to him...including all the paparazzi that come with it. It is clear that he is a phenomena. That’s my observation and opinion.

ETA How is he perceived there, I’m curious.?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:51 am

Astrobach wrote:@Dutchy23 Thanks, here we go... a whole new world is opening up to him...including all the paparazzi that come with it. It is clear that he is a phenomena. That’s my observation and opinion.

ETA How is he perceived there, I’m curious.?

It's mainly about GH, because hardly anyone even knows who he is besides a hot good looking guy.

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 am

^^^ yeah, makes sense. The usual.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:56 am

Astrobach wrote:@Cocoasneeze OK. I see your point that he went on a TV show and is then viewed as a ‘public figure’...
BUT, please remind me of ANY Bach contestant that was waited on and followed in and out of private apartment buildings with supermodels and made news on ALL media outlets... not just the tabloids ones... Did Blake had news in 10 media outlets about his whereabouts or what about Peter Krause? Did he ever get front page news in entertainment magazine?
I’ll wait...

Ben and Lauren were papped outside of home depot. They were having some sort of argument and it was reported on multiple celeb publications. They were papped at airports, etc, too.

My point was actually just, that Tyler didn't loose his privacy because of who he's possibly dating now. He willingly gave it up by going on a televised dating show. Imho he hasn't even talked about lack or privacy nor have his dates, except Hannah, so I don't get why people are worried about paparazzi pictures, when he still goes on dates with the person he's been pictured with before, to her home etc. So imho it doesn't even bother him that much. Jmho.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:02 am

knowing tyler went to Gigi's apartment, made me want to see how her apartment looks like. i watched in (youtube), her apartment is amazing. of coz it is much better spending there than at his friend, Matt's apartment. I am definitely happy for him.
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 am

Jolena wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
Loulou wrote:Hi all. I’m not disputing what has been spoken  about in regards to Tyler dating women after the f1 spoiler was changed as don’t have any facts however question what is classified as a date? Tyler and v met at a busy cafe and their table was on a foot path. Hardly to place for a first date? Can a man and woman not have lunch without it being considered a date? V forgot to say how they met? Maybe Tyler thought it was networking or did as a favour for a friend?  I don’t understand why she is discussing this now, especially as she must know he is unlikely to respond. Imo lots of grey area with the term ‘date’ and open to interpretation.

Thank you ! I’m really getting annoyed with the constant ‘ dating’ word being used whenever Tyler is seen to meet someone, a woman in particular. He is well liked and a great guy to spend time with. We fell in love with
his direct and yet respectful approach with Hannah. Isn’t he aloud to go and have coffee, drinks or even, god forbid a whole meal, with a woman without it being a ‘date’ ?  That word has a connotation of a romantic involvement that may NOT be at all part of the equation. It’s his business who he sees and why. This overanalyzing of his every single gesture is really invasive and leads to not only assumptions that are proven to be wrong, but also to a lot of hurt when these expectations are not fulfilled or misinterpreted.
What if Hannah was going out for coffee or drinks with a single man..would that be labeled a ‘ date ‘ ?  Where is the space for connecting on a business level and / or developing friendship here without onlookers jumping to conclusions that they are full-on committed relationship and implying some kind of cheating or disrespect when it’s not fitting their narrative?

smg2587 wrote:@Summerfun1980 Actually the two days in between we do know what he was up to. Friday he had his flight back to NYC and Saturday he was at a friend's farewell party that moved all over the city but was mainly at Freehold Brooklyn. He was tagged there in fan pictures and his friend that had the farewell party had showed him in his IG stories. Just adding this because it was in my head. Interestingly enough that friend moved to LA.

And we know that Tyler was not aloud to see Hannah alone before the big Finale where TPTB used him, right at the last minute, to try and salvage a little bit of the lost romance that we had just witnessed. He wasn’t even given the respect of a deeper and longer chat, like ALL F2 were given before him...oh, wait Peter as F3, had 45 minutes on the couch, alone with Chris and with Hannah. But Tyler had less than 5 minutes to make his entrance, get over his nerves and act as natural as possible as Hannah publicly asked him out.
And by the way, that time with Hannah was set for them to CATCH UP... and I can see how it would take a large portion of a night to go into all that was needed to be communicated; she said herself that they talked all night. So, there is no funny business and sex when you’re both hurting and trying to see what is still there. The morning pictures show they were comfortable enough to have Hannah shown in her shorts and t shirt. It didn’t look like a Romeo saying goodbye to his Juliet. They were probably exhausted and drained out. They were unaware of the paps until too late and Tyler looks literally P/O when he realizes it.
Then the photo gets plastered everywhere and the conclusion is that Tyler had a sleepover with Hannah with all the sexual / romantic / couple connotations that goes with it.
So strike 2  on the DATE front, this was a much needed get together between two adults that lived a pretty unique love experience where they were controlled ( contractually obligated) to NOT deal face to face with their remaining feelings for MONTHS because of a TV show.

Cocoasneeze wrote:Kristen Birth, who usually has good DWTS inside  info, tweeted, that the DWTS  cast announcement delay was to do with the mass shootings.

https://twitter.com/KristynBurtt/status/1158351937709854720?s=20

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristynburtt

As for Tyler dating other people too, good on him. That's what being single and dating around means. Going on dates. Jmho.

Again, this information was distorted to fit the wishes of many that maybe the both of them would do DWTS. maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. Maybe it was and then changed after Tyler decided to live his life without asking permission from TPTB. It is still entirely possible that he does it, the ratings would be gold no matter what is going on between Hannah and him. We’ll have to wait a bit longer to find out.
In conclusion, I think Tyler got caught into a very publicly visible, paparazzi and tabloid ‘dating’ campaign and it’s escalated to the hilts because now with someone like GH, who has been known to involve the Paps to report her love life, whenever is needed to bring attention to her, for whatever narrative her PR team is looking for. And Tyler is not used to all these BTS layers that are part of her daily life. He is a very sought after eligible bachelor, and is getting thrown into the ring while still dealing with broken hearted feelings, hurt and confused about the last few weeks events. I mean it’s only been 3 WEEKS since the AFR.

JMHO

I agree with your post. GH slid into his DM's  not the other way around.,they were probably texting and talking and made plans to meet up after the show was done airing . I believe he met up with Hannah to catch her up on what's going on in HIS life and told her of his plans to go on the date with GH so she didn't have to read it or hear it from anyone else. Date 1 most likely went well because it lead to date #2 . The rest remains to be seen. But I don't blame Tyler one bit for wanting to explore relationships/Friends/Business opportunities that come his way. I'm glad he is smart enough to catch on to CH and the bachelor franchise because they are NOT his friends by no means. Colton learned the hard way too. Hannah? well I think she's' a bit nieve and still trusts them. I don't care what anyone says , they knew about JED'S GF and never told her. They ruined her season for her and they were trying to use Tyler at the last minute to clean up their mess. So her consolation prize is DWTS. JMHO

Exactly right, @Jolena. They ruined her season right down to showing the world how she fell on her butt. Tyler got out while the getting was good and I don’t believe he’s doing TB. Just don’t.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:52 am

Sprite wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don’t think the ATFR really has anything to do with it. No one would have known whether or not if Tyler and Hannah got that drink. People eventually would have forgotten about it. No one forced Tyler into sleeping over at Hannah’s apartment. It was his choice. He told Ben, Ashley, and apparently Hannah that he still had feelings for her, so I can understand why Tyler would want to spend some time with her. Nothing wrong with that.

Ultimately, regardless of it being Tyler, some people might just not like the idea of anyone, whether male or female, going on three dates with three different women and apparently spending the night with two of them in the span of three days. Different strokes for different folks. Some people might be fine with it and others might not be. All JMO.

Isn't this exactly like the premise of the fantasy dates on the Bachelor/ette?...and exactly what Hannah did...4x with one of them and happily shouted it out to millions?    scratch     Just saying....
I don’t get this. My comment and opinion still stands. Some people are perfectly fine with what Hannah did on the show. Some people are not okay with what Hannah did on the show. It works both ways. Hannah and Tyler are not together, so I don’t like to drag Hannah into everything in relation to Tyler especially in his thread, but since she’s been brought up...what Hannah did was follow the premise and structure of a ridiculous reality television show. At least all involved knew what was going on.

It appears neither Violet or Hannah knew that Tyler would be on three dates and spending the night with two women  in the span of three days. Again, some people are okay with this and others are not. Different opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don’t think the ATFR really has anything to do with it. No one would have known whether or not if Tyler and Hannah got that drink. People eventually would have forgotten about it. No one forced Tyler into sleeping over at Hannah’s apartment. It was his choice. He told Ben, Ashley, and apparently Hannah that he still had feelings for her, so I can understand why Tyler would want to spend some time with her. Nothing wrong with that.

Ultimately, regardless of it being Tyler, some people might just not like the idea of anyone, whether male or female, going on three dates with three different women and apparently spending the night with two of them in the span of three days. Different strokes for different folks. Some people might be fine with it and others might not be. All JMO.

Isn't this exactly like the premise of the fantasy dates on the Bachelor/ette?...and exactly what Hannah did...4x with one of them and happily shouted it out to millions?    scratch     Just saying....
I don’t get this. My comment and opinion still stands. Some people are perfectly fine with what Hannah did on the show. Some people are not okay with what Hannah did on the show. It works both ways. Hannah and Tyler are not together, so I don’t like to drag Hannah into everything in relation to Tyler especially in his thread, but since she’s been brought up...what Hannah did was follow the premise and structure of a ridiculous reality television show. At least all involved knew what was going on.

It appears neither Violet or Hannah knew that Tyler would be on three dates and spending the night with two women  in the span of three days. Again, some people are okay with this and others are not. Different opinions.

And what Tyler did is called dating. He apparently had a lunch/dinner with Violet. That's it. Having a meal with someone doesn't require explanations on who else you have meals with. And from Hannah's own words, that her and Tyler are single, keeping their options open, it imho seems like Hannah was well aware of them being just that. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:15 am

@Cocoasneeze and yet again, all I’m saying is some people are okay with it and others are not. It’s your opinion that what Tyler did is just dating and you see no issues with it. Others view it differently. That’s it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:20 am

@Ash2214 And that's what we're discussing here. I don't get the issue, aren't we all allowed to voice our opinions, as long as we're polite about it?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:42 am

@Cocoasneeze of course and that’s what I’m doing too. There is no issue. All good! I haven’t voiced my actual opinion on whether or not I disagree with Tyler’s choices. You responded to my post stating that what Tyler is doing is just dating. I’m just stating that there are different opinions and can understand both sides of it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen