SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:10 am

lleyki wrote:Violet is so obviously trying to get her 15 mins here by attaching herself to the Tyler/Gigi/Hannah story and it’s borderline pitiful when you remember that girlfriend literally just had lunch with the guy. It’s true what they say, everyone’s always chasing and thirsting for clout.
Wasn't Tyler the one who sought her out first? I believe I read that somewhere....?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:21 am

Billysmom wrote:
lleyki wrote:Violet is so obviously trying to get her 15 mins here by attaching herself to the Tyler/Gigi/Hannah story and it’s borderline pitiful when you remember that girlfriend literally just had lunch with the guy. It’s true what they say, everyone’s always chasing and thirsting for clout.
Wasn't Tyler the one who sought her out first? I believe I read that somewhere....?

That would be from the multiple interviews she has now given, and then clarified. All this over one lunch..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:32 am

Billysmom wrote:
She said that in an a suppose interview with Daily Mail but on the original podcast she said SHE slide in his DMs on ATFR night. So her other interviews contradict the original podcast bigtime. Now in the e article she clarified again.

Edit to say just read a recap of the original podcast and wow people clearly freaked out without even listening to and just listened to a short clip. It clearly sounds like in the podcast it was 2 people meeting up and not a date. No wonder she wants it clarified. Also she contradicts herself even on the podcast. Plus most of the controversial things she said was her clearly speculating. Yeah reading the recap no story here. jmo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:11 am

smg2587 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
She said that in an a suppose interview with Daily Mail but on the original podcast she said SHE slide in his DMs on ATFR night. So her other interviews contradict the original podcast bigtime. Now in the e article she clarified again.

Edit to say just read a recap of the original podcast and wow people clearly freaked out without even listening to and just listened to a short clip. It clearly sounds like in the podcast it was 2 people meeting up and not a date. No wonder she wants it clarified. Also she contradicts herself even on the podcast. Plus most of the controversial things she said was her clearly speculating. Yeah reading the recap no story here. jmo

I’ve listened to one of her podcast when Nick was her guest. Her podcast is called Too Tired To Be Crazy. She was then a guest on Nick’s pod. On her pod she was hitting on him throughout and even apologized at one point because he was repeatedly deflecting her advances. I don’t recall which podcast it was where she said she is ADD and also that she has had some mental health issues. She is very popular -her IG account Daddy Issues has over 4M followers - so her fanbase appeal is huge however I find her very flighty and am not surprised that there are contradictions in her retelling about meeting Tyler. IMO she likely means no harm - just part of her personality.
Lots of people are her fan so no surprise Tyler would have wanted to meet someone he is a fan of.

Clearly his interest is in someone not named Violet giggling so :yes:  no story here other than they met and spent some time together talking.
JMO

Last edited by notarose on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:22 am

Someone on reddit recapped the entire 15 minute story of violet on that podcast. I recommend checking it out. It seems to contradict a lot of the articles.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:42 am

okkaayy wrote:Someone on reddit recapped the entire 15 minute story of violet on that podcast. I recommend checking it out. It seems to contradict a lot of the articles.

Thanks for the heads up. I did take the time to read the recap (some of which was a direct transcription). Aside from contradicting herself on some issues, she definitely contradicts how some of the media outlets represented things that she said on the podcast. I believe the podcast over Daily Mail.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:15 am

Vultures... we will always find them trying to eat bits of someone’s else fame because they have no talent or no beauty or no brain to be loved otherwise.

To be a leech and obtain interviews is not that difficult if with time the person build a Twitter or Facebook fair amount of followers. Publicity is publicity and people do not do those interviews to please the host but to reach the followers.

They generally succeed when they use a sarcastic tone and comments because people love that. Sometimes it is interesting to read or listen, most of the time the host try to out fame the guest.

Tyler is in top list to be invited now. Guaranteed success to bring new followers. Tyler needs to keep the momentum now. In few months, if he is back single, all this will be moot

That is my take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 am

Seems like EVERYONE is looking for a solid 15 minutes.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@smg2587 not with Hannah at least. Unlikely he and Hannah are even speaking.

@Summerfun1980
I really hope that’s not true because that would just be childish and silly, IMO. She has no reason or right to stop speaking to Tyler. I get why it’s better if they don’t see each other now and I understand if she’s disappointed but, she dropped him and he’s free and she needs to respect that in the same way he respected all her choices. Being angry will only make her look petty and immature, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:34 am

Lucas15 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Someone on reddit recapped the entire 15 minute story of violet on that podcast. I recommend checking it out. It seems to contradict a lot of the articles.

Thanks for the heads up. I did take the time to read the recap (some of which was a direct transcription). Aside from contradicting herself on some issues, she definitely contradicts how some of the media outlets represented things that she said on the podcast. I believe the podcast over Daily Mail.
JMHO
I’d believe almost anyone over Daily Fail. I also believe her first version the most – before she realized how big the story would get.

This woman looks like a bit of a loose cannon, but she also seems to have a big network in LA. As it happens, she I friends with Gregg Sulkin (Cassie’s “BiL” and a B-list actor) and even was at his birthday party at Colton’s house of all places (according to Reddit).
It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why Tyler met up with her.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:58 am

I like Tyler and think life is pretty good for him right now. What I don't see is the paparazzi's following him unless he's with someone who's high profile like Gigi or Hannah. That's actually a good thing, imo.

I don't believe anything further will happen with Hannah because he seems to be looking to stay in NYC and it appears that she's staying in LA. It was a nice thought and I'm sure there would have been a temptation on both sides but it's not to be. I'm not seeing him settling seriously on one woman anytime in the near future. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 am

albean99 wrote:I like Tyler and think life is pretty good for him right now. What I don't see is the paparazzi's following him unless he's with someone who's high profile like Gigi or Hannah. That's actually a good thing, imo.

I don't believe anything further will happen with Hannah because he seems to be looking to stay in NYC and it appears that she's staying in LA. It was a nice thought and I'm sure there would have been a temptation on both sides but it's not to be. I'm not seeing him settling seriously on one woman anytime in the near future. All JMO.

@albean99
IMO the decision to not pursue a relationship with her was made by Tyler upon viewing the final episodes of Hannah's season. Fortunately for her, he played along and did not embarrass her at ATFR but, as he now knows - It was a mistake to go out or, stay over at her place because fans' imaginations went wild even though Hannah was very honest about the fact that nothing was going on.

IMO he's already in a serious relationship and the paparazzi know it and are trying to be first with the PDA but, time will tell. They've already photographed him going in and out of her apartment for overnights and I love that neither of them has said one word. Everything else is just noise and people desperate for attention and that will not end anytime soon, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen