SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:27 pm

lleyki wrote:
I think Tyler made the decision to not have anything  to do with Hannah when hanging out  with a famous model became an option. Most 26 year old dudes would make the same decision. It is what it is.

Or they mutually decided to pull back from each other due to the awkwardness of the situation, particularly if Hannah is being truthful about still having conflicting romantic feelings for him and he's clearly dating someone else. Why must this be an indictment against one person, as in, "he's now hanging out with supermodels" versus maybe both just decided it was for the best to go their own way for the time being.

Not an indictment. I said he has a right to his choice and I understand it. I was more trying to bring home the point that they had little in common before all this and will have less now given the crowd Tyler is moving in. So I’m not sure why they would be friends, even if neither has hard feelings. JMO

I’m more confused than anything why people would think they would even desire to be friends. It is uncommon for leads and F2s to be friends in the first place and this F2 is moving or trying to into a different tier. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 pm

I think a friendship with Tyler would be very good for Hannah. She doesn't seem like someone that has a lot of close guy friends & they can be a great sounding board when it comes to romantic relationships. Unfortunately, I don't think Hannah genuinely cared about the real Tyler enough to want a friendship down the road. She thought he was a player & as soon as he didn't ride to her rescue so that she could save face after picking multiple duds over him, she decided her initial instincts were correct. Her loss.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@2observe they both said that and Hannah said they were trying to figure out where they fit in each other’s lives. It’s possible after recent events  they’ve both decided not to be friends because they don’t fit in each other’s lives.

@Summerfun1980True  ETA: Both Trisha and Ryan were friends with Charlie.

Thanks. So it is rare. And my guess is Charlie didn’t move into an entirely different lifestyle and crowd. Tyler and Hannah have zero to talk about. JMO

I'm just curious, what has changed so drastically that within the last 3 or so weeks Hannah and Tyler suddenly have zero to talk about? Why on earth couldn't they talk about the same stuff they talked before? I don't see this drastic change in either one of them that would prevent them from talking to each other. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Male friends are not hard to come by. She can be friends with another one of the men from her season I.e. Connor or mike, who continue to show her support or nick v. Or you know pick up one anywhere because men are everywhere. laugh out loud she can find one she actually has things in common with. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:49 pm

That Violet chick is a piece of work. Yikes! Of course, that won't stop the Tyler haters on Reddit from using her words to bash him. Just like it's repeated as fact that Chris H. said on Nick's podcast that Tyler knew about the drink offer ahead of time when that's the exact opposite of what Chris said (I listened to the podcast the other day). Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 29 1f615

Oh well, one of the things I love about Tyler is how unbothered he seems by his haters & that he's living his life the way that will make him the happiest (not BN, not his mom).

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@2observe they both said that and Hannah said they were trying to figure out where they fit in each other’s lives. It’s possible after recent events  they’ve both decided not to be friends because they don’t fit in each other’s lives.

Thanks. So it is rare. And my guess is Charlie didn’t move into an entirely different lifestyle and crowd. Tyler and Hannah have zero to talk about. JMO

I'm just curious, what has changed so drastically that within the last 3 or so weeks Hannah and Tyler suddenly have zero to talk about? Why on earth couldn't  they talk about the same stuff they talked before? I don't see this drastic change in either one of them that would prevent them from talking to each other. Jmho.

Well I said before they didn’t have much in common before which was an obstacle for them on the show. She had more in common with Jed and Luke because of their backgrounds and interests.

Now I think the crew Tyler is with is very different. He’s doing new things and likely being exposed to things Hannah and the average person can’t relate to. Is Hannah supposed to ask “how are those CK fittings going?” Tell me about heated floors and pools and real marble?” “Talk to me about X photographer?” And later,” tell me about fashion week? How was that trip to Turks and Caicos?” No, they are both more likely to be friends with people with similar lifestyles. Models tend to stick together. Not many can relate to their lifestyles. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Male friends are not hard to come by. She can be friends with another one of the men from her season I.e. Connor or mike, who continue to show her support or nick v. Or you know pick up one anywhere because men are everywhere. laugh out loud she can find one she actually has things in common with. JMO

So, I’m very confused by your categorical view on Hannah and Tyler’s ‘ lack of things in common’ ...that would preclude them to remain friendly. You think that ANYONE , ANYWHERE would be better to be friends with than him...that’s intense. I’m curious how you can come to such a drastic conclusion...?
I certainly do not view them the same way you do.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:11 pm

@Astrobach my point was she doesn’t NEED to be friends with Tyler. People are acting like he’s the ONLY guy in the world she can be friends with. Most bachelorettes are not friends with their F2 but for some reason people think Hannah needs to be friends with hers. I don’t get it. There are plenty of men in the world she can be friends with if male friendship is what she wants. I’m sure she meets men every day.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
2observe wrote:

I'm just curious, what has changed so drastically that within the last 3 or so weeks Hannah and Tyler suddenly have zero to talk about? Why on earth couldn't  they talk about the same stuff they talked before? I don't see this drastic change in either one of them that would prevent them from talking to each other. Jmho.

Well I said before they didn’t have much in common before which was an obstacle for them on the show. She had more in common with Jed and Luke because of their backgrounds and interests.

Now I think the crew Tyler is with is very different. He’s doing new things and likely being exposed to things Hannah and the average person can’t relate to. Is Hannah supposed to ask “how are those CK fittings going?” Tell me about heated floors and pools and real marble?”  “Talk to me about X photographer?” And later,” tell me about fashion week? How was that trip to Turks and Caicos?” No, they are both more likely to be friends with people with similar lifestyles. Models tend to stick together. Not many can relate to their lifestyles. JMO

I actually agree they had less in common than other men on the show. If that's truly the case, then why did Hannah want to try and rekindle things with Tyler?
I believe he is a gentleman who tried to help her through the difficult times during the show. As some one has already said, what was he supposed to say when she asked him out for a drink? Plus, maybe he needed some closure to truly understand why she didn't love him enough.
I have always felt, and this is my personal opinion, that whatever was said the night they got together at Hannahs apartment didn't explain why she chose Jed over him enough for him to want to try again. While I like Hannah, I think she needs to move on and let Tyler live his life and she should live hers. All she needs to say is that they are friends. Period.

As for Tyler telling some random person on the LIRR that Hannah is talking to him, it may have happened, I don't know. But to me, and again this is just my opinion, that would be out of character to him - or at least to the Tyler he has presented on TV and media
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 pm

^^^
IMO it benefits both Hannah and Tyler to remove tension between them because they have friends in common so might end up being in the same place/same time. An example would be Dylan (close to Tyler) and Hannah G (close to Hannah B). Bach alumni paths crossing happens. Another example: Tyler and Mike are buddies. Tyler and Peter are buds. If either become next Bach Tyler could show up at their ATFR as could Hannah.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Astrobach my point was she doesn’t NEED to be friends with Tyler. People are acting like he’s the ONLY guy in the world she can be friends with. Most bachelorettes are not friends with their F2 but for some reason people think Hannah needs to be friends with hers. I don’t get it. There are plenty of men in the world she can be friends with if male friendship is what she wants. I’m sure she meets men

I don't think anyone implied such a thing. Tyler is very supportive of women in general and, especially, his female friends. Why would that be someone to completely cast out of your life? Tyler was always going to pursue modeling & I expect Hannah to pursue entertainment opportunities so I think she'd have more in common with Tyler than the typical Joe that works a 9-5. Simply by dating GH, the essence of Tyler hasn't changed. Supposedly she liked Tyler, guess she only wanted white knight Tyler to save face.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:23 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@smg2587 not with Hannah at least. Unlikely he and Hannah are even speaking.

@Summerfun1980
I really hope that’s not true because that would just be childish and silly, IMO. She has no reason or right to stop speaking to Tyler. I get why it’s better if they don’t see each other now and I understand if she’s disappointed but, she dropped him and he’s free and she needs to respect that in the same way he respected all her choices. Being angry will only make her look petty and immature, IMO.

I disagree. There’s no reason for them to speak. Do you speak to all you exes? They dated briefly on a show and now he’s hanging with supermodels. What do they have to speak about? He’s is a different world now. We all have the right to stop speaking to anyone we don’t want to speak to.

I think Tyler made the decision to not have anything  to do with Hannah when hanging out  with a famous model became an option. Most 26 year old dudes would make the same decision. It is what it is.

I’m surprised you don’t agree with me because you’ve said Tyler should have nothing to do with Hannah.. Stay far away, she’s a mess, she hurt him, she called the paps etc. ? Why would they speak?

^I don’t expect for Hannah to make any further mentions of Tyler when on dwts  or anywhere and I don’t expect Tyler to mention her again.

I really don't think this was the issue. He finally got to see the last few episodes and I am inclined to think that when Tyler saw those he realized just how far down the scale he was to Hannah. Luke, Jed and even Peter all were of more interest to her. She only wanted him when she realized what a scum bag her pick was and wanted to save face with the guy who everyone else wanted. Tyler seems like a nice guy, but at the same time, he doesn't appear to be a pushover or a fool. Hannah wanted three other guys over him...two of whom were pretty questionable....meanwhile, a famous model is sliding into his SM and showing she is interested in him. Yes, most 26 year old dudes would make the same decision!

Tyler has been supportive of Hannah and it wouldn't surprise me that he would continue to be so...as a friend. I don't know if she is receptive to that since by dating a famous model, it clearly shows the narrative she and tptb want to put out isn't going to happen. I have been getting a slightly bitter vibe from her regarding that, but maybe she just needs time to process everything. Either way, they both seem to be moving on with their lives and it will be interesting to see the paths that they each take.

Tyler pulled support from Hannah around the time he and model are rumored to have start speaking. We were all speculating that his dwindling support starting around the riga episode airing had to do with what was airing. But I think that’s wrong and it has to do with GH becoming an option. JMO he has a right to make the decision he made.

If she had more interest in Peter, He would’ve been her F2. She was initially most interesting in Luke because she felt he was the only one there for her. She might’ve been right about that. At this point I see her rekindling a friendship with him before any of the others and I think he would be most receptive to that.

I think Hannah and Tyler are moving into very different paths and lifestyles. They had little in common before all this, which was why I was surprised when he was the rumored F1, and they’re going to have less now. IMO So a friendship really doesn’t make sense to me, even if there is no bitterness. Most people are friends with people they have something in common with and share similar lifestyles with. JMO

@Summerfun1980
IMO this position places too much importance on perceived biases and limitations that have nothing to do with Tyler or Hannah and are not in evidence, anywhere. Tyler played his role at ATFR but, IMO - as has been said many times here, he has too much pride to take Hannah back after the way she treated/rejected/devalued/embarrassed him. IMO most men would feel the same. She's just a pretty girl who was sought after on a reality show. When you step out of that bubble - which she made sure he did - it is clear (certainly to me and obviously to him, as well) that he could always have done better. Not richer, BETTER. More accomplished, smarter, confident, loyal, experienced and discerning. Any one of many, many, many beautiful girls who would show greater regard for him and possess other important characteristics that are relatively easy to find in New York or, anywhere really.

It was a wrap romantically with the final episode or, likely the one before that. It doesn't matter that he had the potential of meeting GH. It was not necessary that Hannah's replacement be rich or famous - just sincere and less self-centered and clueless. He always had the potential to be with someone wonderful, famous or not. As his fan, I never wished for a supermodel for him. Long before I knew anything about his potential with GH, I just wanted him to stay the he!! away from Hot Mess Hannah because IMO she really did him dirty. GH's beauty and status in the modeling world is just a bonus.

Hannah burned that bridge down all by herself and while he's not mad at her and of course he still has some feelings - they both do- those feelings will fade and leave room for a shared unique experience and positive regard for each other IF she can handle it. They don't have to see each other ever again but, IMO it's just stupid for her to be angry with him. She should be too busy kicking her own azz. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen