SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:03 pm

HEA wrote:Can we have a consensus and call her “the other girl” or TOG?

I think this would avoid issues?

Good idea. Will do.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:05 pm

@Chgohighlife no, I just don’t think ALLL successful and wealthy people have them. They are just people with more money.

I watch so much reality tv. I’m ashamed to say. laugh out loud I jumped on this show late in the game. Her mom was a hoot to watch on real housewives. She was kris Jenner before kris Jenner came along. Lol I’m sure there must be some clips on YouTube.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:36 pm

I’m curious about thoughts regarding Tyler’s modeling career. During the season, there was talk among fans about him perhaps moving back to Jupiter, getting his contractor license and getting back into the family business. Looking back, is anyone surprised that he opted to move more deeply into modeling instead? If so, do you think he did it because avenues opened to him so wildly, or was it influenced by TOG? Or both? I wonder if it is a phase he is taking advantage of, or if he really desires a career for as long as he can do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 pm

Tagged pics on ig of Tyler with TOG and another of her friends, who also models. Looks like they’re having some sort of get together on the lake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1PR7EQHo_V/?igshid=1ct3j9eybqi8k

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:02 pm

BlueTone wrote:I’m curious about thoughts regarding Tyler’s modeling career. During the season, there was talk among fans about him perhaps moving back to Jupiter, getting his contractor license and getting back into the family business. Looking back, is anyone surprised that he opted to move more deeply into modeling instead? If so, do you think he did it because avenues opened to him so wildly, or was it influenced by TOG? Or both? I wonder if it is a phase he is taking advantage of, or if he really desires a career for as long as he can do it.

Those two branches of possible income are not mutually exclusive. I think I heard Tyler talk about his partner in business who is located in Jupiter while Tyler is pursuing his opportunities in NYC. He has not ever said he would be 100% doing one OR the other. And it’s wise of him to use all the skills he has going for him and as they say, ‘ strike as the iron is hot’ ( not sure how the expression goes in English...)
By the way, I’m not understanding why we wouldn’t or couldn’t name Gigi HADID by her name. She is now publicly in the company of Tyler, who we are discussing here. I think it’s demeaning to refer to her as this ‘ thing’ which should not be named...She is a human being and deserves as much respect as any other people we openly discuss.
Way to go woman supporting woman..smh.

JMHO

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:17 pm

I like all these down to earth, relaxed activities Tyler and Gigi seem to be doing. Going for drinks, bowling, hanging out at her home, road trip, hanging out with friends. Seems like the a lot of fun is being had, and Tyler likes the company he keeps. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm

By the way, I’m not understanding why we wouldn’t or couldn’t name Gigi HADID by her name. She is now publicly in the company of Tyler, who we are discussing here. I think it’s demeaning to refer to her as this ‘ thing’ which should not be named...She is a human being and deserves as much respect as any other people we openly discuss.

Agree completely. I also agree with your take on the modeling. I think it's smart if he can capitalize right now to make some decent income with the modeling to do it and if the modeling thing tapers off, go back to the contracting world.

Hell sounds like Tyler has many options here - the modeling, the contractor business and he has an MBA in Accounting which even Nick was impressed by because it's apparently such a hard major. And I feel like this is a perfect time in his life to explore his options. He's still fairly young, no kids, wife, major responsibilities, etc.

I like all these down to earth, relaxed activities Tyler and Gigi seem to be doing. Going for drinks, bowling, hanging out at her home, road trip, hanging out with friends. Seems like the a lot of fun is being had, and Tyler likes the company he keeps. Jmho.

Agreed. It's interesting that there's a sort of a narrative built around the two and it's seeped into some criticisms of Tyler that he's now in this flashy, celebrity driven life, etc. And yet everything he and Gigi have done so far seems relatively normal and frankly to me, seems like a really healthy way to get to know someone and build something more.

Like you've said, they've had drinks at a bar, gone bowling, having coffee, now hanging out a lake seemingly have a party with friends which we've seen is something Tyler himself does a lot in Jupiter when he's out on his boat with his friends.

As someone said, remove the supermodel, massive fame factor here and I really am curious if some would be so judgmental of Tyler and Gigi's relationship and his simply moving on with his life. Like say she was simply a little known model he met at some club in New York.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:07 pm

I actually am really into the fact that Tyler has attracted a famous woman like Gigi instead of an unknown model or random girl--although I'd be happy for him regardless. It takes a lot of confidence to enter a world like Gigi's and he seems to be doing it seamlessly. I know nothing about Gigi but agree that from the looks of their time spent together it is very normal. In the end, Gigi is just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I like all these down to earth, relaxed activities Tyler and Gigi seem to be doing. Going for drinks, bowling, hanging out at her home, road trip, hanging out with friends. Seems like the a lot of fun is being had, and Tyler likes the company he keeps. Jmho.

I am too! Tyler looks happy and that's all that matters to me.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:39 pm

Daily mail article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365105/Gigi-Hadid-Tyler-Cameron-stock-booze-vacation-together.html

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:45 pm

HEA wrote:Can we have a consensus and call her “the other girl” or TOG?

I think this would avoid issues?

I don’t think mentioning her name is an issue; however, as @guardianangel said in an earlier post

“I have no issue discussing Tyler's dates, providing they are for discussion purposes and not for strong negative opinions on GH's life or any other dates he has in the future with anyone else. TY”

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5310p120-tyler-cameron-bachelorette-15-discussion#1417762

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Daily mail article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365105/Gigi-Hadid-Tyler-Cameron-stock-booze-vacation-together.html

They are just another trash magazine and anything they say I would take with a grain of salt. I wish both Tyler and Hannah the best but I still am a Tyler fan . Glad that he seems happy and moving on in his life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen