SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:07 pm

dee wrote:@Summerfun1980 laugh out loud You're good. I knew you weren't implying anything by it. It's good to be open about the program being for-profit, which is clearly listed on their webpage and has been brought up by Tyler Smiley

Yeah, it was interesting that his agency did not want him to go on the show as it may affect his career. But of course Tyler did (I'm glad!). Seems on brand for him to think independently. I'm sure his dad's encouragement and improvement in health also solidified his decision to do the show . Will be interesting to see how he moves forward. I don't think he's necessarily closing the doors on the franchise, but that's definitely not his priority at the moment.

@dee
Where did you find confirmation of for profit status. I didn’t and it’s something I really need clarity on. TIA

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 pm

@dee I think a good analogy is like Shaleen woodley and her first hit show “secret life of the American teenager.” I loved it but not the type of show someone serious about acting would what to be associated with forever. Someone brought up a reunion to the creator of the show and she was like Shaleen’s not looking back! Lol she’s largely shred her ties to that show.

I don’t think Tyler’s necessarily embarrassed by the show or anything but I think he’s obviously trying to move onto bigger things and different crowds and his agency doesn’t want him known as a reality tv star. All JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I have been away for weeks, and wow, how disappointing to see how quickly things turn around here.   First and foremost, I'm just putting it out there.  If there is a side to pick.  I will always pick Tyler's.   Hannah was a mess on Colton's season, and my gosh, her own season turned into a disaster.   I think I can say that most of us were HOPING for Tyler to come in and somehow save the day.    Didn't he try to do just that??   Sorry, but I can't fault him for feeling disillusioned with the experience, with Hannah, with everything.  He was out there defending her, when no one else would.   Why isn't she doing the same??   Didn't she herself (IMO) sleep not only with her chosen one, but Peter as well??   Are we supposed to feel sorry for HER because Tyler realizes he might deserve better than what she gave him?  

Down the road, if those two get together, great.  But, in the meantime.  Sorry, but Tyler OWES HER NOTHING!!!    jmo

I agree with you, @Nibbles22
Further, the pics on Friday morning do not tell a story of two people on their way back to each other. No blissful afterglow, IMO. More like a rough nite. They clearly didn’t know they were being photographed and they did not look happy. IMO that morning was the conclusion of a slow motion, attempted train wreck assisted by tptb, IMO. I’m just happy it’s behind Tyler. Glad he did not return to LA. Glad he is moving on and has a chance to find real love. Glad his career is on a positive trajectory. Looking forward to seeing him at the Fashion Week events. Hope he gets a great CK contract or something comparable. His world is self-correcting. I’m here for it. All IMO.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 5 1176891977

Actually, I thought she did know. She seemed to be aware of the press
and was looking at them kind of side ways...and had a little smirk. Tyler, I don't think he had any idea.

I agree with both of you. Tyler owes nobody anything. Hannah made a mess of her season and after Luke, Peter and Jed, she is now getting digs in at the one guy who had her back during the whole season, post show and somewhat helped her save the final. I can't blame him from pulling back now that he has seen everything. I will be team Tyler over team Hannah or team Tannah. He continues to hold his head high and live his life. I wish him the best and as much as I would enjoy having him on my screen for his own season, I hope he stays far away. Chris Lambton has long been my standard for contestants from this show and I hope Tyler follows his example.

I wonder if that's what's ticked him off, he seems to have just checked out regarding anything to do with the show or Hannah. It's such a contrast for someone that has always been in Hannah's corner. Tyler doesn't seem like the kind of guy to disregard a girl/friend just because he might be seeing someone else, he's not the jealous type, or seems like he would tolerate that. I agree, Tyler doesn't owe anyone a thing, but I just wonder if something happened or he found something out that made him take a major step back
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:11 pm

@alwayscooking don’t know how true this is but someone posted on Reddit a couple days ago that Hannah was the one not speaking to him. Supposedly some fans ran into him on the train to the hamptons for his photo shoot and asked about Hannah and he said she was mad at him and not talking to him.

So Hannah could have cut him off.

If not, I’m sure his agency has advised him to cut her and the show off. It’s better for his career to put very large distance between them.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:14 pm

dee wrote:I think abcfoodtours is for profit, but Tyler has said they are currently in the process to change it to non-profit. Heard the process can be long sometimes. Either way, I don't think he is trying to mislead anyone about the work they put into running the program. He would probably not live off a futon if he was misusing funds laugh out loud

You're right. The original company that Matt started last year is for-profit but the kid tours were donated. I remember this being discussed on Reddit weeks ago. I haven't listened to Tyler on Viall files but some people said that he said the company was in the process of switching from for-profit to non-profit. This change-over probably explains why Tyler is now being listed as a co-founder because he wasn't on the original paperwork that was linked on Reddit. I remember Matt had a post several weeks ago, June I think, with Tyler and his friend Tye who's a football player and he said big things were coming. Tye and Tyler had just done their first tours so I wondered if they'd become part of the business. I love what they are doing and can't wait to see what their future plans are.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:
dee wrote:I think abcfoodtours is for profit, but Tyler has said they are currently in the process to change it to non-profit. Heard the process can be long sometimes. Either way, I don't think he is trying to mislead anyone about the work they put into running the program. He would probably not live off a futon if he was misusing funds laugh out loud

You're right. The original company that Matt started last year is for-profit but the kid tours were donated. I remember this being discussed on Reddit weeks ago. I haven't listened to Tyler on Viall files but some people said that he said the company was in the process of switching from for-profit to non-profit. This change-over probably explains why Tyler is now being listed as a co-founder because he wasn't on the original paperwork that was linked on Reddit. I remember Matt had a post several weeks ago, June I think, with Tyler and his friend Tye who's a football player and he said big things were coming. Tye and Tyler had just done their first tours so I wondered if they'd become part of the business. I love what they are doing and can't wait to see what their future plans are.
Yeah, originally abcfoodtours was listed as a "food tour agency", in which tourists would pay the company to receive tours around Manhattan. Using the profits from the tour, they would put those towards a free tour for the students. Eventually they noticed that people were just donating money and not actually going to the tours they paid for. That was when they switched their mission and are now focused on the children instead. You brought up a good point about Tyler being a co-founder now. The process of switching over to a non-profit must be the reason why, as I think his name is now on the paperwork. I'm also interested to see if Dustin from this season gets more involved. Don't think he's a partner, but maybe eventually expand to Chicago? Dustin has been promoting abcfoodtours as well.

cc: @Chgohighlife I think their facebook page gives a little more info and it's not as updated. https://www.facebook.com/pg/ABCfoodtours/about/?ref=page_internal
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Wow. It’s even worse than I thought if she knew about the paps outside her apartment. He looked so uncomfortable when she asked him out in the first place. I always thought the overnight was mainly a cost-saving measure for him that tptb tried to capitalize on. I don’t think much of her anyway but, I didn’t expect Hannah to participate in the ruse which resulted in some of her fans creating unwarranted negative narrative about him.

It’s clear she’s desperate but, BN has other victims she can use to look sought after. DWTS will certainly bring her new fans if she lasts long enough. She just needs to be patient and work hard in practice and keep her clothes on till then. Does she have enough discipline?
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 pm

dee wrote:
Fangirl26 wrote:

Yeah, originally abcfoodtours was listed as a "food tour agency", in which tourists would pay the company to receive tours around Manhattan. Using the profits from the tour, they would put those towards a free tour for the students. Eventually they noticed that people were just donating money and not actually going to the tours they paid for. That was when they switched their mission and are now focused on the children instead. You brought up a good point about Tyler being a co-founder now. The process of switching over to a non-profit must be the reason why, as I think his name is now on the paperwork. I'm also interested to see if Dustin from this season gets more involved. Don't think he's a partner, but maybe eventually expand to Chicago? Dustin has been promoting abcfoodtours as well.

cc: @Chgohighlife I think their facebook page gives a little more info and it's not as updated. https://www.facebook.com/pg/ABCfoodtours/about/?ref=page_internal

Thanks, @dee.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 pm

Hopefully, her family can ground her.
She is young, very pretty and seems intelligent. IMO
 Production has one goal and that is ratings.
Speaking as someone who will be married for 40 yrs in a few days or so, marriage is either very hard work with a lot of compromise or an orange jumpsuit.
Any single woman or man, should never feel less than nothing for a relationship that did not work out. Life is a journey.  A process. It can be he11 with the wrong person and at times semi he11 even with someone you love.
Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Personally, I think believing that production or Hannah forced him into spending the night with her last week cheapens Tyler’s character. I think Tyler is a honest and a sincere guy. I think Tyler spent the night with Hannah at her apartment because he wanted to. It was his choice. 

I’ve said it a million times, but I think out of her F4, Tyler genuinely cared the most for Hannah - not the bachelorette Hannah. I think it was difficult for him to move on at first. Tyler told Ashley and Ben that he was still not over her and feelings were still there. Without getting into specific details, Hannah told Rachel and Ali that they had conversations about this. I don’t doubt Tyler’s feelings for Hannah that he apparently still has/had as of last week.

I don’t think Tyler knew that life would become this confusing, messy, and chaotic in the span of a week. Things went one way versus the other. There could be multiple reasons for this. Crap happens and life is tough.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:51 pm

dee wrote:
Fangirl26 wrote:

thanks for the link to their facebook page! I hope Dustin becomes a partner...maybe Delvin as well for the West Coast since he and Matt did the Santa Monica tour?
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:54 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@alwayscooking don’t know how true this is but someone posted on Reddit a couple days ago that Hannah was the one not speaking to him. Supposedly some fans ran into him on the train to the hamptons for his photo shoot and asked about Hannah and he said she was mad at him and not talking to him.

So Hannah could have cut him off.

If not, I’m sure his agency has advised him to cut her and the show off. It’s better for his career to put very large distance between them.

All JMO

I don't get the need to constantly mentioning those 'teas' from Reddits as if it's some kind of facts. Tyler doesn't strike me as someone who would easily disclose his feeling about anything to anyone esp strangers on the train. The amount of hates he receives on Reddit is so ridiculous to the point where I almost forgot that Jed was the F1.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen