SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:35 pm

dee wrote:
Idlemess wrote:So Tyler, who was viewed IMO as Hannah's saving grace/ knight in shining armor/ greatest supporter/ I want you...need you playlist enthusiast is no longer relevant?
Tyler is cancelled. Get with the program cheeky

I didn’t get the notice ... cheeky :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:14 pm

I don't get why one has to be demonized to support the other who is made out to be a saint. They're both living their lives and moving on, & despite opinions to the contrary the fact is that neither of them have said or done anything shady regarding the other. I think fans and non fans alike are more caught up than they are trying to find issues when it seems both parties are just trying to move forward. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:45 pm

dee wrote:
Idlemess wrote:So Tyler, who was viewed IMO as Hannah's saving grace/ knight in shining armor/ greatest supporter/ I want you...need you playlist enthusiast is no longer relevant?

@dee

We may all cancel whomever we want, whenever we want but, in this thread reside true Tyler fans. We love HIM. Want to see and know and support and enjoy, HIM. I am thrilled he didn’t get sucked into Hot Mess Hanna’s redemption tour. Ecstatic that he did not value the “opportunity” to be the next Bachelor enough to put his heart and soul on the line. Happy that he is so well rounded and well educated that he can run a construction company, sell its product -a house- while managing a productive charity that wait for it...serves OTHERS and with his MBA, he can keep his own books while running marathons and posing BEAUTIFULLY for modeling assignments.

He’s amazing and he looks it.

I wish Hannah well on my favorite show and I think she’s a walking comedy show star. She is beautiful with marginal smarts and insight which makes her perfect for the Hollywood starlet ranks. I like her a lot better without Tyler because IMO she does not deserve him after the way she treated him.

I’m looking forward to the process Tyler decides to follow to find the right girl. No one knows who she is yet but, I’m confident he will know her when he finds her and I’m here for his adventure to the extent he chooses to share (which isn’t much). IMO Candidates could populate a small town.

Class is everything. Go Tyler! Keep working it! ALL IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:08 pm

@Chgohighlife I was joking with my comment Praying It was probably in poor taste on my end as sarcasm doesn't seem to translate well as I hoped. I was joking about the cancelling culture that seems to be popular on boards when we don't really know these contestants or what even transpired during drinks. I think people are blowing this whole 'love triangle' thing out of proportion. Everyone was single and have seemingly moved on.

If my post history is of any indication, Tyler is cool in my books. I like that he's thinking beyond this franchise and of all contestants, he has the best chance to thrive outside of BN. I'm interested to see where life takes him and for him to pursue things he's passionate about.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:39 pm

For me the whole Tyler dating a model thing just isn't that interesting. I like that he does good works and seems to be a nice guy but he was never my favorite on the show (although was of the f4). I probably would have been more likely to pay attention if he and Hannah had dated but that's out and he should do what makes him happy. I just don't need to follow it.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 41 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:14 pm

dee wrote:@Chgohighlife I was joking with my comment  Praying It was probably in poor taste on my end as sarcasm doesn't seem to translate well as I hoped. I was joking about the cancelling culture that seems to be popular on boards when we don't really know these contestants or what even transpired during drinks. I think people are blowing this whole 'love triangle' thing out of proportion. Everyone was single and have seemingly moved on.

If my post history is of any indication, Tyler is cool in my books. I like that he's thinking beyond this franchise and of all contestants, he has the best chance to thrive outside of BN. I'm interested to see where life takes him and for him to pursue things he's passionate about.

@dee
I’m probably hypersensitive because never in my life have I EVER seen so much individual wild imagination applied to the lives and questionable love of two people (Hannah and Tyler). IMO People were determined to INSIST that Tyler save Hannah from the mess she made of her season at his expense. I’ve said it before...fans in this case, turned a kiss into newborn twins. It was both astounding and sad. I never thought he’d go back to her after seeing the last episodes but, it was not a popular sentiment (understatement of the year) and reality was lost and couldn’t be found, IMO.
I’m very happy with the outcome, so far. Can’t imagine who better for a male model to date and be friends with. Aside from that, I think she’s really smart and mature for only 24. She manages her image very well. Not easy with 49.1M global fans. ALL IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:48 pm

^^^
IMO the show is watched because the drama is entertaining or because it is romantic escapism. I don’t personally get shipping a possible couple beyond that when it hasn’t played out on screen and resulted in the pair being a couple at the end. Tyler’s situation created a grey area because of ATFR. A door opened however it then closed.
The situation is indicative of what many alumni experience on SM. Being seen with or pictured with an alumni of the opposite sex lights a mini firestorm of SM “shipping”. JMO no idea The people being shipped could have nothing in common in an romantic context so why? I get that it’s fun to see legit Bach couple relationships progress over years if a person is a fan of 1 or both but the majority of alumni end up with a partner who is not part of the franchise so that’s the RL normal. I’m just not attached to the idea of who someone should end up with or even wanting a specific relationship to happen. Am I in the minority?

I like Tyler from what I’ve seen. He does continue to cultivate his Bach alumni friendships. There were a lot of bromances on the season and it’s fun to watch that continue via SM. I think because cast come from all walks of life the potential of work networking is one of the bonus outcomes of the show. I think the charity Tyler is partners in is great as is his promotion of fitness. Fans can be inspired by an active lifestyle and giving back to the community example. Love life IMO is only one aspect of a balanced life. From what I’ve noted, Tyler is a good example of striving for balance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:03 pm

dee wrote:

Lol. Okay Hugesmile

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't get why one has to be demonized to support the other who is made out to be a saint. They're both living their lives and moving on, & despite opinions to the contrary the fact is that neither of them have said or done anything shady regarding the other. I think fans and non fans alike are more caught up than they are trying to find issues when it seems both parties are just trying to move forward. All jmo.

Spot on!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:06 pm

More pics of GH and her friend from the trip https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZCnwcJQZ3/?igshid=1k7qx611hkrbc

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:06 pm

So Tyler followed Lori K on IG. His new representation? Shouldn't he be able to aim higher? Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Tyler followed Lori K on IG. His new representation? Shouldn't he be able to aim higher? Jmo.

I have a feeling something has changed. He is posting again on Insta and Twitter. Started following some people from BN too.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 41 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen