SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:29 pm

It's interesting that they are changing up the origin story for ABC Food Tours to include Tyler but at this point, it's probably insignificant since they seem to be partners now. And good on them for getting the People interview about the company🙌🏽 they are doing great work and I hope it continues to grow
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:33 pm

I don’t think it’s non-profit yet? I don’t see the 501C 3 on their website

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:51 pm

sdmom wrote:I don’t think it’s non-profit yet? I don’t see the 501C 3 on their website

It's a not-for-profit. Do they also need the same credentials?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:51 pm

It takes awhile for a 501(c)(3) approval from the IRS (anywhere from 2 to 12 months). Lots of paperwork had to be filled out. If it isn't a 501(c)(3), any donations cannot be claimed on any tax documentation.

A nonprofit means the entity which is usually a corporation, is organized for a nonprofit purpose. ABC Food Tours could say they are nonprofit.

However, the 501(c)(3) means that the nonprofit organization has been recognized by the IRS as being tax-exempt by virtue of its charitable programs and any donations to this organization can be written off on tax returns (both individual and corporate returns).

Former accountant that worked with non-profits. Both kinds.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:02 pm

The kids and families being impacted by ABC Food Tours don't care if it's non-profit, not-for-profit, or totally for profit. They just see that someone is taking an interest in their kids, their health, and their community. I've worked in nonprofits and family services for years and giving underserved kids an opportunity to experience something that many of us take for granted is what will close the opportunity and achievement gaps. The collective impact of what they are doing is huge. Regardless of how someone feels about Tyler or Matt there's no doubt that ABC Food Tours has it's heart in the right place. Let's hope they can grow it!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Minney wrote:The kids and families being impacted by ABC Food Tours don't care if it's non-profit, not-for-profit, or totally for profit.  They just see that someone is taking an interest in their kids, their health, and their community.  I've worked in nonprofits and family services for years and giving underserved kids an opportunity to experience something that many of us take for granted is what will close the opportunity and achievement gaps.  The collective impact of what they are doing is huge. Regardless of how someone feels about Tyler or Matt there's no doubt that ABC Food Tours has it's heart in the right place.  Let's hope they can grow it!

I think what Tyler and Matt do for the kids are wonderful but I also want to know if my donation will be tax deductible. In no way I diminish their efforts and dedication.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:17 pm

smg2587 wrote:If you look at one of the pictures from last night Matt looks to be with them at dinner. Also this Gigi fan IG has more pap photos. Them side by side, Tyler holding the car door for her and them than getting out of the car.

https://www.instagram.com/gigihaditalia/

Looks like the pics came from tmz. Plus a video of them getting in and out of the car. She seemed to be in a good mood becausine she even answered the paps question about Serena.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-tyler-c-serena-williams-hang-out-new-york/

Is Matt's last name James?  If so, that Instagram page shows his name in the initial post. ETA I just check and yes it's Tyler's Matt. We can see Gigi hugging Matt, but it's unclear if she just met him or knew him already.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 pm

dee wrote:snipped

And yes... about Serena being friends with... laugh out loud laugh out loud that will never happen, but it's just funny to think a lowly Bachelorette contestant has made it this far without even being the lead or going on BIP. Going to be interesting to see if any other contestant could top that in the future.

....and not one SM post SCMIIW clapping back about anything, promoting himself for TB or anything to draw attention to himself to keep himself relevant. No drama Tyler. He literally walked away with class and never looked back.

Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.

Henry David Thoreau

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
Minney wrote:The kids and families being impacted by ABC Food Tours don't care if it's non-profit, not-for-profit, or totally for profit.  They just see that someone is taking an interest in their kids, their health, and their community.  I've worked in nonprofits and family services for years and giving underserved kids an opportunity to experience something that many of us take for granted is what will close the opportunity and achievement gaps.  The collective impact of what they are doing is huge. Regardless of how someone feels about Tyler or Matt there's no doubt that ABC Food Tours has it's heart in the right place.  Let's hope they can grow it!

I think what Tyler and Matt do for the kids are wonderful but I also want to know if my donation will be tax deductible. In no way I diminish their efforts and dedication.

Oh I totally agree! But I don’t think they are misrepresenting that point in any way although many times media do this as they don’t pay attention and assume any organization working in this capacity are non profit and don’t realize that all non profit really means is a tax/donation status. That being said I will often donate to worthy causes even without a tax deductible benefit. Sometimes giving is just giving and need us still need.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:14 pm

This is REALLY cute. They seem to be making each other happy and spending as much time together as possible Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 44 1f495 
Hadid and Cameron called it a night at around 2:30 a.m. and hopped into an Uber together where a source spotted the supermodel “playing with his hair.”

“This is not the normal Gigi that we know,” the source added, saying that the when the couple arrived at Hadid’s Manhattan apartment she was “smiling and skipping.” 
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-go-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:27 pm

According to pagesix linked above:
They were joined by racing driver Lewis Hamilton and Olympic fencer Miles Chamley-Watson at 2 a.m.
WHATTTT. He is really out here living my dream life.   Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 44 1f62d

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-go-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:This is REALLY cute. They seem to be making each other happy and spending as much time together as possible Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 44 1f495 
Hadid and Cameron called it a night at around 2:30 a.m. and hopped into an Uber together where a source spotted the supermodel “playing with his hair.”

“This is not the normal Gigi that we know,” the source added, saying that the when the couple arrived at Hadid’s Manhattan apartment she was “smiling and skipping.” 

You sort of saw a bit of her smiling and skipping in the TMZ video.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen