SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:01 pm

yes...my bad. I was looking at Ig on my lap top, not a mobile device. On the laptop it does not show all of the mutual likes. So, my bad!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Call me crazy, but I believe TC and GH have unliked all previous likes on IG.  There was a like by him this am on her new modeling posts, and now it is not there.  Same goes for the off the grid picture.

@Doggoneit
I’m not going to call you crazy but, I see no evidence of what you claim.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:28 pm

JMO “in person” validation (spending quality time together) is more important than likes on IG or posting pics together.
Of course as show fans it is common to see lots of couple pics and mutual likes and frequent comments by each of the couple on the other’s pic posts but different strokes for different folks.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:36 pm

In BN I/G is the livelihood for many. It’s their job.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 pm

notarose wrote:JMO “in person” validation (spending quality time together) is more important than likes on IG or posting pics together.
Of course as show fans it is common to see lots of couple pics and mutual likes and frequent comments by each of the couple on the other’s pic posts but different strokes for different folks.

Yeah, I don't think Tyler is so swooped into the BN and all what it entails, that social media likes and follows matter to him that much. And to me it looks like Gigi mostly uses hers to promote her work, with an occasional personal life touch, like pictures with her siblings. I don't think she's that much on Instagram. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:51 pm

@Chgohighlife Did you see my follow up post? 2:01 pm

I corrected myself and gave an explanation.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:38 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Yes, he did say that. If you recall during the last chance date with Hannah, Tyler started a conversation about what they should do after the show was over. He said, whatever it is, he can make it work for them. Had he been final one, they could have made a plan together. He did have some gigs lined up in LA, so if they were together from the get-go and engaged they could have created a plan that worked for them as a couple. That being said, he wasn't the final one, so he continued with his original plan for his own life sans Hannah.

Well said. I was going to comment yesterday but you nailed it. As I said before, I think both Tyler and Hannah are moving on with their lives with no hard feelings but it's some viewers who insist on wanting someone to be a bad guy in this situation.

Yes, Tyler had plans to move to New York and likely came on the show to help his career. It probably helps that I'm a cynical viewer of this franchise who doesn't believe anyone comes on the show solely for finding love. I just don't and I don't judge them for it or thinks that automatically makes them a bad person.

I think some are open to it if it works out and if it doesn't, then they hopefully get something else out of the experience. So yeah Tyler had plans for his modeling but I don't think that means if things had worked out with Hannah, they would not have figured it out together. But it didn't and so he continued on with his life as previously planned.

To be clear. I wasn’t making anyone the bad guy. I said Tyler always wanting to move to NY and model was another reason they wouldn’t have worked IMO. Because I  don’t think Hannah would be comfortable with that lifestyle or fit into it and Tyler doesn’t like LA. So one would’ve had to make major concessions for the other (Tyler giving up his dreams and moving somewhere he doesn’t want to be or Hannah in a situation she’s not comfortable in and didn’t want for herself)  and I just don’t think it would’ve worked. And things worked out the way they are supposed to because both at least appear to be freely doing what they want and happy. This is all JMO. I was not attacking anyone.

I didn’t think they were compatible when watching the end of the season so learning more about their plans just confirmed it for me.

@Summerfun1980
@Ileyki
Free Tyler!!!! I don’t care why or how or, reasons or, rationale - as long as Tyler continues on his merry way AWAY from Hannah, all is well, in my world and IMO. Truly, we all agree on the bottom line being they do not belong together. We may not all agree on the reason but, it’s a distinction without a difference, IMO.

Anything can be worked out when two people love each other and want to be together but, THEY DON’T! (For sure he doesn’t.) He agreed to a drink and I hope they had it because he is gone girl, gone! cantstopl  All IMO. Thrilled doesn’t even cover it. Happy Holiday, Ladies.  2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 63 1176891977

bestbud! I was horrified at Tyler being stuck with Hannah before the spoiler even changed. When news of Tyler & GiGi's first date broke, I was dancing around my house. rotfl
Funny, I was horrified for Hannah when I heard the first spoiler, laugh out loud. But Tyler grew on me. Now, not so much. Jmo.... I do hope his family is ok this weekend.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:27 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
notarose wrote:JMO “in person” validation (spending quality time together) is more important than likes on IG or posting pics together.

Yeah, I don't think Tyler is so swooped into the BN and all what it entails, that social media likes and follows matter to him that much. And to me it looks like Gigi mostly uses hers to promote her work, with an occasional personal life touch, like pictures with her siblings. I don't think she's that much on Instagram. Jmho.

I think that is one of the things I admire about him most.  He was on the show, stayed true to himself, come out on top and is still staying HIS own course.

I was one that was hoping for a reconciliation between H & T at first, but now seeing it all play out I'm glad Tyler stayed true to what he wanted and moved on.  And that's not a dig at Miss Hannah B, because I like her. But lets face it, if Jed wouldn't have been such a tool, she'd probably still be engaged wouldn't have asked Tyler out for a drink.  But that's neither here nor there at this point.

I'm also really liking Tyler and GH hanging out.  It may or may not work out, and that's okay.  GH, despite her fame seems to be a fairly grounded girl, she gets a bad rap because she's a super model, but maybe she is looking for a long term love,  her forever?  She's obviously a Bach fan and saw something in Tyler that she liked, as we all did,  a normal, respectful, good looking dude.  I think it's great that GH is looking at the character of someone and not just the social status.  

As for the social media, I don't think GH has liked one of Tyler s posts yet, and I don't think she will until their relationship is made public by them.  I think Tyler has also toned down his SM likes on GH, because of all the paps and media, it's really not that important in the grand scheme of things.  They know what they have between them and they don't need SM validation.  Another major thing I respect about him.  I do think Tyler is with GH and her family right now, he's been super quiet on SM,  Matt is in Austin, and I doubt he's heading to Florida this weekend!  I'm sure Tyler is being the rock that he can be and I hope GH appreciates that.

I hope Mamma C and family stay safe with Dorian heading their way.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:48 am

As for the social media, I don't think GH has liked one of Tyler s posts yet, and I don't think she will until their relationship is made public by them.

She's liked a few, notably the one of him and Jason, for the US Open/Heineken promotional thing he did and the one of him, with some kids, during one of the ABC Food Tour trips. Tyler's definitely liked more of hers and I won't say he's toned it down, so much as he likely doesn't want to seem desperate, liking every single thing she posted. For example, she made four posts showing different images from the same photoshoot. So rather than like all four posts, he just liked one.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:09 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I think that is one of the things I admire about him most.  He was on the show, stayed true to himself, come out on top and is still staying HIS own course.

I was one that was hoping for a reconciliation between H & T at first, but now seeing it all play out I'm glad Tyler stayed true to what he wanted and moved on.  And that's not a dig at Miss Hannah B, because I like her. But lets face it, if Jed wouldn't have been such a tool, she'd probably still be engaged wouldn't have asked Tyler out for a drink.  But that's neither here nor there at this point.

I'm also really liking Tyler and GH hanging out.  It may or may not work out, and that's okay.  GH, despite her fame seems to be a fairly grounded girl, she gets a bad rap because she's a super model, but maybe she is looking for a long term love,  her forever?  She's obviously a Bach fan and saw something in Tyler that she liked, as we all did,  a normal, respectful, good looking dude.  I think it's great that GH is looking at the character of someone and not just the social status.  

As for the social media, I don't think GH has liked one of Tyler s posts yet, and I don't think she will until their relationship is made public by them.  I think Tyler has also toned down his SM likes on GH, because of all the paps and media, it's really not that important in the grand scheme of things.  They know what they have between them and they don't need SM validation.  Another major thing I respect about him.  I do think Tyler is with GH and her family right now, he's been super quiet on SM,  Matt is in Austin, and I doubt he's heading to Florida this weekend!  I'm sure Tyler is being the rock that he can be and I hope GH appreciates that.

I hope Mamma C and family stay safe with Dorian heading their way.

Good Post
And do we know where GH ‘s grandma lived and passed? Is she in the States or in the Netherlands?
I also pray that Dorian’s path gets somewhat diverged into a less threatening position, right now all of Florida and part of Georgia are under major forecast threats. 2 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 63 3552228123
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:15 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife Did you see my follow up post? 2:01 pm

I corrected myself and gave an explanation.

Yes, @Doggoneit
I saw it , after the fact. Sorry. It must have gone up while I was typing. Embarressed!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:37 am

Anyone else see Demi's IG story of Hannah and her parents hanging out and Hannah's mom mentioning Hannah is worried about Jupiter with the hurricane? I don't think Hannah liked having that recorded because she shhh'd her mom for saying it. Demi has since deleted it but the IG page Bachelorteaspill still has it up https://www.instagram.com/bachelorteaspill/?hl=en

I know this is a Tyler thread but it's indirectly related
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen